PCT question for first PH cycle

stefano1150

Awards
hi, I'm interested to try as a first PH cycle AMS 1-andro and 4AD in stack. as PCT: AMS Arom-X
my question is if these products as PCT is necessary, in addition to*Arom-x, also a SERM. because for me it is difficult to find a SERM in my country but not want to take risks.
thanks

n87

Awards
  • Established
You need a SERM. Unless you're running a very light underdosed cycle you need it. There are research chems websites out there that sell research serms "not for human cosumption". I personally never used them, but some people swear by them.

stefano1150

Awards
these substances are difficult to be imported in my country ... so I could not afford even one cycle of 11 oxo or 11 KT without Serm?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your cycle is pretty weak, you could probably get away with an OCT pct.

Erase
3/2/2/1
DAA (test booster)
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

stefano1150

Awards
reading various logs I understand that many do not use SERM for these types of cycle ... but I know that it would be better to have in my hands in case of necessity.
So I can feel safe without it? or do you think is risky?

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
There is always the risk of running anything without a SERM, but you are at a lower risk because of the mild nature of your cycle. Just to be safe you would want to run more natty test boosters than you would with a SERM. Definitely some type of DAA product or Intimidate SRT, maybe some Bulbine, and possibly some Tropinol XP. Or some other products similar to that, it would just be best to cover your bases well in this situation. I guess it really depends on what is available where you live.

Display233

Awards
you should always run a serm with a prohormone / aas cycle. If your cycle is good, it will shut you down to some degree and a serm will help you keep some-most of your gains and get your hpta back running normal sooner. Some people do swear by otc pct and some people think its a waste of money personally I would not risk it but the rule of thumb no serm no cycle. I also don't know if a natty test booster like DAA would be beneficial in a cycle of that nature especially if you don't shut down ZMA and vitamin D might be a better choice. Good luck i wish you the best

prodiac1

prodiac1

Awards
This is a very very mild stack, if your running less than 6 weeks just use the aroma-x as pct. Visit AMS under supplements forum on this site and you'll get all the info you need to their products. " Supplement forum - supplement companies - Advanced Muscle Science"