Gyno/Lump assistance...

S

Shredzz

Awards
I ran a couple of Tbol cycles a year or 2 back and also one PH cycle and have been natty for the past 1-2 years.

Strangely I've had a small lump creep back under one of my nipples and have had it for the past 3 or so months waiting to see if it would go on its own as I am not on cycle. However, it hasn't so want to get rid of it now.

Would running letro tapering it up to 2.5mg (.5, 1, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5) then keeping it at 2.5 till the lump goes and then tapering it back down be the best option?? Should I also start Nolva for 1 week at 20mg then 1 week at 10mg as soon as I come off letro to stop any rebound?

As I am off cycle it may kill my libido etc so would taking something like tribulus help at all?

Thanks guys, been a while since I've posted but sure someone has the knowledge to help.

Dark horse

Dark horse

Awards
I would just run nolva and prami wait on the letro. Nolva and prami has done great together letro is very harsh and should be a last resort.

S

Shredzz

Awards
Letro and nolva are more readily available to me so might run letro at a lower dose than usual just tapering to 1.5 or 2mg for a few days and see what the results are, if the sides are bad will taper off and run nolva. Don't really want to be putting more in my body if i don't need to be

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
when you say natty, does that mean you have used natty test boosters and ai's? DAA perhaps?
I think you will see results with the letro. that is, if you were going to see any results at all.