Pct enquiries

Kdog93

Awards
I am currently taking 250mg of test e and 200mg of Decca every 4 days for 12 weeks I got told I didn't need any pct I am pretty sure I do but have no idea what and how much or when I need to any suggestions

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YOU NEED PCT!!!

Run either nolva or clomid

Nolva
20/20/10/10

or

Clomid
50/50/25/25
DAA or another test booster
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

Kdog93

Awards
Do you take this juring or after the corse? 50/50/25/25 the numbers what do they mean you will have to bear with me I haven't a scoot-doo what half this stuff means

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks after you cycle you start your pct.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you take this juring or after the corse? 50/50/25/25 the numbers what do they mean you will have to bear with me I haven't a scoot-doo what half this stuff means
Take it stsarting 14 days after your last shot of test e.

the 50/50/25/25 means 50mg during week one, 50mg during week 2, 25mg during week 3, ect.

DAA is 3g per day

Reduce XT is 3 pills per day starting week 3

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Take it stsarting 14 days after your last shot of test e.

the 50/50/25/25 means 50mg during week one, 50mg during week 2, 25mg during week 3, ect.

DAA is 3g per day

Reduce XT is 3 pills per day starting week 3
warbird has this on lockdown! I agree 100%

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Gotta have a PCT for just about any PH or AAS. You've been lined out pretty well already, but if you want to give a look at Tropinol XP and Intimidate SRT as possibilities for your natty test boosters during PCT. Absolutely have to have a SERM though.

Kdog93

Awards
Just to clear the first bit up it that take nolva on its own or take clomid daa and reduce xt or nolva with the other two

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to clear the first bit up it that take nolva on its own or take clomid daa and reduce xt or nolva with the other two
Pick either nolva or clomid, then use the rest of the stuff with teh nolva or clomid