Advice on choosing a PCT. Desperately need help.

H

Hurley3

Awards
Hello!

i am currently not on any kind of PH or any type of compound. i have much much more natural training to do before so. But a guy i meet here at college is however using. He has asked my help because i get asked quite a bit if i have ever juiced based on my physique (which honesty anyone who knows about steroids would never ask me that...). regardless, he is running a very mild cycle of 200 mg a week of test E for 8 weeks. he has asked me how to properly cycle off that and i obviously have never personally done anything like that. i am aware he needs a SERM, and a natty test boost (at least based on my research). other than clomid and nolvadex, there is a product by complete nutrition called Epilogue which claims to contain a SERM... if anyone can tell me if the "SERM" ingredients are legit or not that would be highly appreciated. or suggest any other PCT's that would be great.

thanks for any information and opinions you can give on what would be best for him!

side question: what should his diet be like during this time? this is more to satisfy my own curiosity...

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
lol'ed at my "friend" lies. youre asking us about your friends diet should look like.... we arent dumb! plus the story about being asked if you juice? im sorry is a little dried up? youre 160lbs no one would be asking you that......first 200mg is nothing second youre TOO TINY TO JUICE! and third if you think "complete nutritions" BS is a SERM then please you need to go home and rethink your diet and training..... so many things wrong in this post. i feel bad flaming ya but you need it. go tell your "friend" he needs to EAT. im 210 and i havent even took my first real cycle...

H

Hurley3

Awards
ok this is exactly why i was hesitant about coming to this site. I personally am an NCAA athlete and absolutely cannot use any kind of performance enhancers. my friend however is just south of 210 at around 10 percent body fat. no i am not using, no im not a moron and believe at 160 i have hit my physical limit. so if people like you could stop being such a smug dick and looking to show off in the Forum community to people who have NO knowledge of the subject, that wouild make places like this so much better. so instead of helping me help my friend potentially avoid side effects, you choose to post about what you think i meant... thanks again.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
ok this is exactly why i was hesitant about coming to this site. I personally am an NCAA athlete and absolutely cannot use any kind of performance enhancers. my friend however is just south of 210 at around 10 percent body fat. no i am not using, no im not a moron and believe at 160 i have hit my physical limit. so if people like you could stop being such a smug dick and looking to show off in the Forum community to people who have NO knowledge of the subject, that wouild make places like this so much better. so instead of helping me help my friend potentially avoid side effects, you choose to post about what you think i meant... thanks again.
never met a 160 lb "athlete" i was recruited for football out of high school. i still got my letters, shirts from huge camps, newspaper clippings, about me, voicemails but coaches calling me 24/7. but they all said the same thing.... i was too small(underweight) they wanted me to gain weight so when i head to wherever id sign to id be bigger for the CB spot welll i quit all that to bodybuild. but ive NEVER met a 160lb ncaa athlete... do you golf?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
never met a 160 lb "athlete" i was recruited for football out of high school. i still got my letters, shirts from huge camps, newspaper clippings, about me, voicemails but coaches calling me 24/7. but they all said the same thing.... i was too small(underweight) they wanted me to gain weight so when i head to wherever id sign to id be bigger for the CB spot welll i quit all that to bodybuild. but ive NEVER met a 160lb ncaa athlete... do you golf?
You realize the NCAA has more than football right? Saying that since hes 160 he's not an athelete is moronic.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
You realize the NCAA has more than football right? Saying that since hes 160 he's not an athelete is moronic.
i understand more than football just ranting BS lol just angry he cant grow a pair and say he is using. i mean seriously bro how many times have you seen 'my friend or brother or this guy' jusst admit it.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i understand more than football just ranting BS lol just angry he cant grow a pair and say he is using. i mean seriously bro how many times have you seen 'my friend or brother or this guy' jusst admit it.
Lmao... Damn your mean :) will you coach me ??

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Lmao... Damn your mean :) will you coach me ??
ehh youre too old ;) haha eh i used to be bullied alot now i got this power at my classes everyone sees me as an ******* now... lol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really don't care if they admit it or not. Or if it is their friend or themselves.

Save your energy for people running cycles with no SERM or PCT lol

Mike542

Mike542

Awards
Its really sad when someone comes on a board genuinely needing advice and someone who by their own admission never even ran a cycle turns them away with rude and childish comments. This stuff isn't a joke and if you wanna be a d**k go over to the nutrition forum and give ppl a hard time.. Now for the question at hand 200mg a week may not even be enough to shut down yout natural Test but a good pct in my mind would be to run hcg for the last month of the cycle to bring your nuts back to life then when all anabolics are out of your system stop the hcg and go on your nolvadex and clomid..

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Its really sad when someone comes on a board genuinely needing advice and someone who by their own admission never even ran a cycle turns them away with rude and childish comments. This stuff isn't a joke and if you wanna be a d**k go over to the nutrition forum and give ppl a hard time.. Now for the question at hand 200mg a week may not even be enough to shut down yout natural Test but a good pct in my mind would be to run hcg for the last month of the cycle to bring your nuts back to life then when all anabolics are out of your system stop the hcg and go on your nolvadex and clomid..
people*** and right i dont know anything because i never ran a cycle but people ask me for help and rep me because i know what im talking about strong 4 posts bud

Mike542

Mike542

Awards
Just because I have 4 posts on here has no reflection on my experience in life ..I know that everyone has to start somewhere and I didn't say you didn't kno anything. Im sure at some point in your life you were a newb to this. How would you of reached the level of knowledge you have with out other ppls help. I just ask you to consider not making ppl feel like an idiot for asking questions. What if someone ****ed their body up forever because someone embarrassed them when they asked about pct. I may have been a little harsh with my post don't wanna start an argument I just think being that your rep is high on here that this would be a no brainer..

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
people*** and right i dont know anything because i never ran a cycle but people ask me for help and rep me because i know what im talking about strong 4 posts bud
You have never ran a cycle and want to be an IFBB pro?

wat.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Hey Im gonna start a cycle and need some advice on how to run a proper pct after..
height
weight
training history
past cycles
then we can help you best :)

J

JL10

Awards
height
weight
training history
past cycles
then we can help you best :)
5'8
145 lbs
Competitive athlete
Winstrol, bit of superdrol after winny (without running pct)
18yrs
And im gonna get on a full cycle of superdrol i really liked it.

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
5'8 145 lbs Competitive athlete Winstrol, bit of superdrol after winny (without running pct) 18yrs And im gonna get on a full cycle of superdrol i really liked it.
18 is too young

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
5'8
145 lbs
Competitive athlete
18yrs
too young, too small obvi you got tons of growth left. eat :)

Mike542

Mike542

Awards
5'8
145 lbs
Competitive athlete
18yrs
Its my understanding that superdrol is super hard on the liver how long were u planning on running it and are you running it alone this time?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Its my understanding that superdrol is super hard on the liver how long were u planning on running it and are you running it alone this time?
bro hes 18. superdrol is harsh so id never run it with another oral. :D got me some SD for precontest

Mike542

Mike542

Awards
Wooooh wait I didn't see your age ...18 is way to young your not even done growing.be patient bro wait till u put some natural yrs of lifting in and let your body fully mature.

J

JL10

Awards
Yeah ive done research I know ....a month 2 at the most like i said i really liked my gains from that i felt unstoppable at my sport and yes running it alone this time

Mike542

Mike542

Awards
Yeah ive done research I know ....a month 2 at the most like i said i really liked my gains from that i felt unstoppable at my sport and yes running it alone this time
well honestly ppl are going to do what they want regardless ..as far as side effects go I always try and run test with orals and other nosense just to be sure it doesn't **** up my dick ..2 months seems a little harsh on liver but if u go that long I would guess running some comid or nolva after would be your best bet .

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Bro I'm gonna stop you here. You can not run this compound for 2 months and yes you have to do a thorough PCT and then get bloodwork done. You're going to end up being on TRT for life before you hit 21 if you aren't super careful

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
well honestly ppl are going to do what they want regardless ..if u only run it for a month u wont even need pct ..as far as side effects go I always try and run test with orals and other nosense just to be sure it doesn't **** up my dick ..2 months seems a little harsh on liver but if u go that long I would guess running some comid or nolva after would be your best bet .
Whoa..hold in sorry to double post man but one month on superdrol and his nuts are going to be the size of two raisins. This is a horribly strong active steroid that will shyt him down COMPLETElY 100 percent without question. PCT is a necessity with this compound. some people have a very hard time recovering from this compound. Imagine being 18 and you can't get an erection for 6 months to a year. This is what he's looking at without PCT. This drug is known as methasterone aka methyldrostanolone

Mike542

Mike542

Awards
Whoa..hold in sorry to double post man but one month on superdrol and his nuts are going to be the size of two raisins. This is a horribly strong active steroid that will shyt him down COMPLETElY 100 percent without question. PCT is a necessity with this compound. some people have a very hard time recovering from this compound. Imagine being 18 and you can't get an erection for 6 months to a year. This is what he's looking at without PCT. This drug is known as methasterone aka methyldrostanolone
My bad I never ran SD I assume it wasn't crucial for only 4 weeks .to be perfectly honest I wouldnt **** with this nonsense at 18 but its hard to change ppls minds.. I corrected my post I guess I was assuming it would shut u down like test ..MY advice honestly Just do an 8 week cycle at lilke 300-400mg a week youll feel just as unstoppable and you wont have the liver damage afterwards..still need pct tho

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
lol'ed at my "friend" lies. youre asking us about your friends diet should look like.... we arent dumb! plus the story about being asked if you juice? im sorry is a little dried up? youre 160lbs no one would be asking you that......first 200mg is nothing second youre TOO TINY TO JUICE! and third if you think "complete nutritions" BS is a SERM then please you need to go home and rethink your diet and training..... so many things wrong in this post. i feel bad flaming ya but you need it. go tell your "friend" he needs to EAT. im 210 and i havent even took my first real cycle...
:rolleyes:

quality contributions. Must feel pretty good logging on to the internets and acting like this

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I know this thread is past due... but damn I had to chime in on this one, it ****ing cracked me up.

Especially with the kid who was 18 and 'prior experience' with Winstrol & was going to run Sdrol.

Im really sorry guys, but I had to post on this one, lmfao.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serious sides could come out of this run. I sense danger!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. It doesn't hurt for new guys to read stickies right? ... Haha.
Yeah.
And crazy how people give advice on gear they've never ran before??
SD for two months?? F'n crazy!

I

iamtybaby

Awards
too young, too small obvi you got tons of growth left. eat :)

Dude, what is this deal with you and weight when it comes to "juicing"? There's no weight limitations. If your nutrition, training, and sleep is on par, you WILL get results.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, what is this deal with you and weight when it comes to "juicing"? There's no weight limitations. If your nutrition, training, and sleep is on par, you WILL get results.
Because weight is a good indicator if they have their nutrition, training, and sleep down.