nolva effect on gh+igf and keeping leaness pct??

Natty22

Banned
Awards
I have really hardened up and put on quality size with halo...got one week left..anyways I got a physique comp in 8 weeks and wanna keep my lean muscular dry look how much of these gains will I loose?

And using nolva

How much of an impact will this have on igf levels..

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I have really hardened up and put on quality size with halo...got one week left..anyways I got a physique comp in 8 weeks and wanna keep my lean muscular dry look how much of these gains will I loose?

And using nolva

How much of an impact will this have on igf levels..
No one can give you exact numbers but someone.....was running ghrp2 cjc1295 in pct and seen a personal increase of over 40% after stopping the nolva for a few weeks. So even when taking the peptides it can decrease igf1 greatly.

Natty22

Banned
Awards
Damm...Well I have half a bottle of clomid and full bottle of nolva. Should I use clomid 50 50 first two weeks then nolva 10 10 bc at least clomid doesnt reduce igf

Lower dosage prob means less of an impact on gh

Would you advise running one of those peptides maybe even ghrp-6 to help appitite pct

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Damm...Well I have half a bottle of nolva should I use clomid 50 50 first two weeks then nolva 10 10 bc at least clomid doesnt reduce igf

Lower dosage prob means less of an impact on gh

Would you advise running one of those peptides maybe even ghrp-6 to help appitite pct
I would guess both will lower igf1 its a tuff call they still caused that water retention gh is known for.

Natty22

Banned
Awards
Wait I thought nolva drys you up a bit? I know it isnt really an estrogen inhibiter, but I heard it reduces it enough to lean you out..did I hear wrong.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
RUnning PCT before a show is one of the worst ideas I have ever heard lol

You will never be able keep your same leanness through PCT.

But cjc/ghrp does help maintain during my experience, just don't expect to stay 5-8% throughout pct, unless you have some godlike genetics

Natty22

Banned
Awards
RUnning PCT before a show is one of the worst ideas I have ever heard lol

You will never be able keep your same leanness through PCT.

But cjc/ghrp does help maintain during my experience, just don't expect to stay 5-8% throughout pct, unless you have some godlike genetics
Yeah I wasnt expecting to compete pct, but so many ppl have been telling me I look amazing right now. It kinda got my confidence up to get on stage again...especially since last time I was natty. I mean this halo is all I have ever done, but it really helped my proportions.

If I woulda done this cycle 4 weeks later..

Which peptide would you say go for?

I havent done clen before, but that could help out before the comp as well.

Natty22

Banned
Awards
I had a pretty fast metabilism before cycle...right now its insane..I have a fire furnace in me....but is is guna be slower than before cycle?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I wasnt expecting to compete pct, but so many ppl have been telling me I look amazing right now. It kinda got my confidence up to get on stage again...especially since last time I was natty. I mean this halo is all I have ever done, but it really helped my proportions.

If I woulda done this cycle 4 weeks later..

Which peptide would you say go for?

I havent done clen before, but that could help out before the comp as well.
THen keep running the cycle up until the constest.

Run ghrp 6 and cjc.

Natty22

Banned
Awards
THen keep running the cycle up until the constest.

Run ghrp 6 and cjc.
Well my liver would give out before making it on stage haha.

Alright I think I got on routine with my schedule. After you eat how long do you have to wait before injection?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Well my liver would give out before making it on stage haha.

Alright I think I got on routine with my schedule. After you eat how long do you have to wait before injection?
If that is the issue then maybe look into furuza-a clones and 5alpha test. I would switch out the hdrol for furuza-a and then drop in 5-alpha test the last 3 weeks. That should harden you up nicely.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Oh and I would not do those peptides into the show they leave a thin layer of water on you so you look soft. Dont get me wrong I think that is a great combo but not the last 4 weeks of contest prep.

Natty22

Banned
Awards
Good to know is that bc of elevated gh levels with the water retention?
It would still be great for pct to combat nolva lowering gh levels.

Also I will look into what you suggested, but besides my liver I am more conncerned with my hpta. I realized after 5 weeks into cycle...I coulda made most of these gains natural with my hormone levels where they are at. I did get stronger, but I have been just as strong in the past when I was eating like how I am now. Only thing that is really better and crazy is the veins..long story short I wanna get my hpta bback into gear and not supress it anymore. Hope I didnt damage myself too bad.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Good to know is that bc of elevated gh levels with the water retention?
It would still be great for pct to combat nolva lowering gh levels.

Also I will look into what you suggested, but besides my liver I am more conncerned with my hpta. I realized after 5 weeks into cycle...I coulda made most of these gains natural with my hormone levels where they are at. I did get stronger, but I have been just as strong in the past when I was eating like how I am now. Only thing that is really better and crazy is the veins..long story short I wanna get my hpta bback into gear and not supress it anymore. Hope I didnt damage myself too bad.
Safe skip this contest and plan your cycle around the next. Not safe push the cycle put 90% of the time a 12 week cycle won't kill someone's htpa.

Lol I'm pulling the 90% out my ass just a point most won't have lasting damage if they run a proper pct.

Natty22

Banned
Awards
Yeah another comp would prob be the way to go....do the compounds u suggest act faster...hdrol took like 3 weeks to kick in almost 4

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Yeah another comp would prob be the way to go....do the compounds u suggest act faster...hdrol took like 3 weeks to kick in almost 4
Well 5alpha test has instant energy hardness takes about two weeks. This is not the default stack I would run for a contest. I have used a 12 week 4ad/11oxo/ into epistane stack in the past. Now I might replace the 11oxo with 5alpha but I'm not 100% certain honestly.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running a 16 week 4ad/trenavar/5 Alpha test cycle into a show.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Whats the best for someone who might be prone to mpb?
That's a tough one, I never worried about it my grandfather passed away at 80 with a full head of hair and nothing makes me shed at this point...

I know most with mpd issues avoid any 19nors and most dht metabolites..sorry wish I could give you more on that one. Jbryant might be of some help on this one.

Natty22

Banned
Awards
That's a tough one, I never worried about it my grandfather passed away at 80 with a full head of hair and nothing makes me shed at this point...

I know most with mpd issues avoid any 19nors and most dht metabolites..sorry wish I could give you more on that one. Jbryant might be of some help on this one.
Well thanks for the help with everything else.

Also do cutting roids harden you up differently than say a fat burner?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established

Yes they will give you more of a full hard look. The fat burner will help you shed the fat but the glycogen retention will be what helps with that full look on stage.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Plus the whole retention of muscle in a calorie deficit.

Natty22

Banned
Awards
Ahh deff cant forget about that awesome power! You think you can get crazy vascular without roids, but just super low b.f?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

I would say so. Makes you feel "full" and pumped usually. I can always tell when I'm lower bf

Natty22

Banned
Awards
Well in that case maybe ill do epi three weeks before comp to maintaon all muscle and harden up. Plus isnt epi less suppressive then hdrol?

Iiterally feel fine right now and I ran 125 mgs last week

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Well in that case maybe ill do epi three weeks before comp to maintaon all muscle and harden up. Plus isnt epi less suppressive then hdrol?

Iiterally feel fine right now and I ran 125 mgs last week
Doubtful the suppression is probably very comparable to hdrol... but with out blood work no one can say for sure. I would consider myself shut down to be safe though.

Natty22

Banned
Awards
Doubtful the suppression is probably very comparable to hdrol... but with out blood work no one can say for sure. I would consider myself shut down to be safe though.
Yeah I am considering myself, so of course still run nolva... I was just expecting to be way more lethargic after 6 weeks of hdrol