Test-E PCT......let me hear what you think

Lc3933

Lc3933

Awards
ll be starting my first pinning cycle (test-e) in 2 weeks (did an hdrol 5 week cycle about 6 months back) and am looking on some input regarding my pct.

When I ran the hdrol I don't think I was really that shutdown so im slightly more apprehensive about this cycle

I plan to run 12 weeks at 500mg/w (250mg x2/w), 250iu x2/w starting 8th week and going 1 week after last test shot, I won't be running anything else as a kicker because I want to see how my body reacts to test on its own during my first run, DAA during 14day period between last test shot and pct as well as aromasin which I'll be running throughout cycle. Pct will consist of torem run at 120/90/60/30, aromasin stopping first week of torem and starting again last week of torem (continuing 2 weeks past torem to prevent rebound), ill also be running DAA from last test shot until last day of torem (6 weeks)

Do you believe this pct will be sufficient to recover quickly enough? Do you think I could get away with dropping the hcg? Any input from experienced guys would be appreciated

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good. I would personally keep the hcg but it's not a must. I would also consider adding a cortisol control product like reduce xt into your pct during week three, but again, that is not a must either. Just nice to have.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks good. I would personally keep the hcg but it's not a must. I would also consider adding a cortisol control product like reduce xt into your pct during week three, but again, that is not a must either. Just nice to have.
X2 all the way. Never ran any cort control but considering it next run.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X2 all the way. Never ran any cort control but considering it next run.
Good to hear, you should. I don't like to push products too hard but if people have spare cash I think a cortisol control supp can be very beneficial. But I would first spend my money on a SERM and test booster. Then a cortisol control product if I had any money left over.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The fact that he's running hcg and torem, I have a feeling he's gonna be just fine. :)

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
ll be starting my first pinning cycle (test-e) in 2 weeks (did an hdrol 5 week cycle about 6 months back) and am looking on some input regarding my pct.

When I ran the hdrol I don't think I was really that shutdown so im slightly more apprehensive about this cycle

I plan to run 12 weeks at 500mg/w (250mg x2/w), 250iu x2/w starting 8th week and going 1 week after last test shot, I won't be running anything else as a kicker because I want to see how my body reacts to test on its own during my first run, DAA during 14day period between last test shot and pct as well as aromasin which I'll be running throughout cycle. Pct will consist of torem run at 120/90/60/30, aromasin stopping first week of torem and starting again last week of torem (continuing 2 weeks past torem to prevent rebound), ill also be running DAA from last test shot until last day of torem (6 weeks)

Do you believe this pct will be sufficient to recover quickly enough? Do you think I could get away with dropping the hcg? Any input from experienced guys would be appreciated

Sounds like you've researched this pretty well already. I think you will be fine.