4 week SD cycle, awful clomid pct side effects. Help me.

Arich3

Awards
I am 18 years old. I've ran a short cycle of Superdrol once before. Went 3 weeks with 20/20/20 and then jumped off and used nolva as pct. full recovery, completely fine. I finished a 4 week cycle of superdrol on the 24th of December with the same doses 20/20/20/20. I did a week of nolva at 100-50mg for pct. then I ran out so my brother gave me clomid and I am currently just under 2 weeks in and taking 50mg a day. After the first week, I noticed some terrible side effects. I'm moody, I sometimes have blurred vision, headaches, no energy, wild emotions, and worst of all I was unable to maintain an erection with my girlfriend of a few months, which was the most humiliating thing ever. Are all of these side effects normal? Should I be worried about anything? Also, will I be ok to jump off of my pct after a week of 100-50mg nolva and 2 weeks of clomid 50mg? I'd appreciate any advice.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I am 18 years old. I've ran a short cycle of Superdrol once before. Went 3 weeks with 20/20/20 and then jumped off and used nolva as pct. full recovery, completely fine. I finished a 4 week cycle of superdrol on the 24th of December with the same doses 20/20/20/20. I did a week of nolva at 100-50mg for pct. then I ran out so my brother gave me clomid and I am currently just under 2 weeks in and taking 50mg a day. After the first week, I noticed some terrible side effects. I'm moody, I sometimes have blurred vision, headaches, no energy, wild emotions, and worst of all I was unable to maintain an erection with my girlfriend of a few months, which was the most humiliating thing ever. Are all of these side effects normal? Should I be worried about anything? Also, will I be ok to jump off of my pct after a week of 100-50mg nolva and 2 weeks or clomid 50mg? I'd appreciate any advice.
Stupid kids are the reason we can't have nice things. Looks like side effects of being shut down u idiot. I hope your penis never works again

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Do a google search on side effects of nolva and clomid.

Arich3

Awards
My brother did. He knows a lot about all this **** and he claims to me it's normal just from my testosterone coming back. I'm just extremely worried at this point. I haven't lost any of my gains or strength and I have 0 gyno. It's just that I am suffering from temporary ED which is really worrying me.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Stupid kids are the reason we can't have nice things. Looks like side effects of being shut down u idiot. I hope your penis never works again
What i so ridiculous about his post that you would jump him like that?? He did a normal cycle with pretty normal PCT, his concerns are the effects he's experiencing. You need to go sit down somewhere.

Arich3

Awards
What about my ability to get it up? Is that a side effect?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
What about my ability to get it up? Is that a side effect?
Yes. Give it a few more weeks and things should begin to level out once the drugs are dropped.

rphash49

Awards
Nolva 100-50mg wtf. I bet you had side effects.

Drop Clomid to 25mg and run for a full 4 weeks.

What's done is done but I have to say it's dumb for a 18 year old to use SD or any other steroid.

Your endo has not fully developed and it's possible that you may have serious health problems latter in life from that under development.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
You can try and run something for libido maybe some tribulus or horny goat weed. Testabolan V2 is also pretty good for helping libido. Really though what you have already been told is pretty accurate, a lot of people get similar Clomid side effects. It should bounce back on its own.

Arich3

Awards
You can try and run something for libido maybe some tribulus or horny goat weed. Testabolan V2 is also pretty good for helping libido. Really though what you have already been told is pretty accurate, a lot of people get similar Clomid side effects. It should bounce back on its own.
Thanks for the advice. My brother claims to me that it'll come back too. But as u can imagine having ED at the age of 18 is a terrifying thing. So I'm pretty worried, you've heard of people having similar side effects though? I'm starting to feel better. I was deathly sick for awhile and thinking nothing but negative thoughts. Im feeling a lot better now tho and I've decided I'm going to run the clomid for a total of like 2 1/2 weeks then stop. I feel like that combined the week of nolva will be ok. What do you think?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
FIrst you probably shouldnt be doing this at 18. anyone on here will tell you that you are to young. But I am not typing this to lecture you. Simply want to help you like a few of the other guys have.

What you need to make sure you do is do your OWN research from here on out. Your brother may think he knows a lot, but if he told you do go that high with clomid, this being your first and his only response is you will be fine in time is BS.

For your ED or even lack there of libido get some Tribulus and Intimidate. That will hopefully help you to get harder than chinese algebra. I know it has helped me, and is part of what many people will advise to add in your pct, though these products are not needed for pct, just to help you get back to normal quicker.

as far as clomid goes, advice has already been given.

BUt by far the best advice I can give you from here on out is to do your own research into the products.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Thanks for the advice. My brother claims to me that it'll come back too. But as u can imagine having ED at the age of 18 is a terrifying thing. So I'm pretty worried, you've heard of people having similar side effects though? I'm starting to feel better. I was deathly sick for awhile and thinking nothing but negative thoughts. Im feeling a lot better now tho and I've decided I'm going to run the clomid for a total of like 2 1/2 weeks then stop. I feel like that combined the week of nolva will be ok. What do you think?
it would probably be just fine. I can understand you are worried especially at that age. Time heals things better than supplements tbh. Although you can always speed things up.