PCT Help

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
I want to run a cycle of Androlic50 for six weeks but I am clueless as to what my PCT should look like, I thought about ruing Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid) as part of my PCT but not sure what the dosage should look like or what else I should add, in the past I have used Nolvadex in my PCT and it has worked out fine but I want to try something a little deferent this cycle also any suggestions on anything I can take for the BP issues while I am on the Androlic? My dosage for Androlic is listed below.

50/50/50/50/100/100

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I just found myself going through Google for an answer, then I thought why am I doing your research for your cycle. Finding your own answer will be more valuable in the long run.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can run clomid or nolva. Do your own research on dosing, it's not hard :)

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Clomid or Nolva is fine. If nolva works for you in the past no need to change it but to each their own. An "average" PCT would be nolva/clomid, T-Booster like Tropinol, and I like to add in Intimidate due to the NDMAA.

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
Clomid or Nolva is fine. If nolva works for you in the past no need to change it but to each their own. An "average" PCT would be nolva/clomid, T-Booster like Tropinol, and I like to add in Intimidate due to the NDMAA.
Good look'n out man appreciate the info

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
What veader said basically. If you want something for blood pressure look at Hawthorn Berry. It is best pre-loaded and will help to regulate blood pressure increases on cycle and in PCT. Taking Intimidate SRT or Tropinol XP would be highly beneficial during your PCT.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What veader said basically. If you want something for blood pressure look at Hawthorn Berry. It is best pre-loaded and will help to regulate blood pressure increases on cycle and in PCT. Taking Intimidate SRT or Tropinol XP would be highly beneficial during your PCT.
Do you ever give just constructive advice, without pimping intimidate and tropinol in EVERY post you make?

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
Is Tropinol XP a PH? Sure looks like one from what I have been reading but I also see that it says it’s a natural anabolic, I cant seem to find where anyone has used it on there PCT either.

rphash49

Awards
Is Tropinol XP a PH? Sure looks like one from what I have been reading but I also see that it says it's a natural anabolic, I cant seem to find where anyone has used it on there PCT either.
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sns daa or puris labs d-pol 3g ED 4weeks
Done

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established