Please help. serious gyno

minitron1

Awards
Hello, I have a serious problem, I have gyno. I was a stupid young kid and wanted to get big fast, so I went to my local muscle store and this guy told me to take some prohormones, I didn't really care what they really were I just wanted to get big. The guy told me they were safe to use and I would be fine. I took them for almost 3 months. I have noticed hard lumps and tender nipples and have stopped taking them. I was told by a trusted fellow body builder I have gyno and should take letrozole. I took 1 ml of it today. I really need to know what else to take with it. I stopped lifting and taking everything including creatine and proteins. I need some guidance, what to take to getting bigger, what to take with letrozole, everything. I really need help and would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
Hello, I have a serious problem, I have gyno. I was a stupid young kid and wanted to get big fast, so I went to my local muscle store and this guy told me to take some prohormones, I didn't really care what they really were I just wanted to get big. The guy told me they were safe to use and I would be fine. I took them for almost 3 months. I have noticed hard lumps and tender nipples and have stopped taking them. I was told by a trusted fellow body builder I have gyno and should take letrozole. I took 1 ml of it today. I really need to know what else to take with it. I stopped lifting and taking everything including creatine and proteins. I need some guidance, what to take to getting bigger, what to take with letrozole, everything. I really need help and would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
Keep using the standard protocol for the letrozole you are taking. You want guidance on what to take to get bigger but you stopped lifting? Did you pct after the prohormones? Get your body and hormone production back to as close to normal before worrying about getting big.

rphash49

Awards
3 months of consistent use?!?!?!?!? What was the product?

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
I hope you have a PCT with a SERM but I have a feeling you don't considering you thought prohormones were "safe" to begin with. Search within this forum about a proper PCT layout and get your hands on clomid as soon as possible. Your hormones are out of whack right now