need help reversing gyno

Heresjohnny

Awards
hi everyone. my situation is a little weird as i have not done anything anabolic in many years. i did do a few more bottles then i should have of methadrol about 7 yrs ago, got hard nipples - took kickstart rx and they went away. 2 yrs ago i did hgh then no PCT i did not know i needed to do one. then about 12 months ago i was going through a divorce and under alot of stress, the most i ever had im sure, i partied did alot -mostly weed and extacy. 8 months ago i got lumps under nipples again. i did a bottle of kickstart rx and it did not work, then i took a bottle of tribulas thinking i needed a boost in test. still slowly growing lumps. ive been to dr's and they said dont worry it will go away on its own. well it is still growing and im a bit worried because its almost a year and ive read they set in after a while. i dont want to do surgery . what would you guys recommend? i have been clean for 3 months now. im 155lb 5'6 and lean. ive done blood work and my test is 720 and my estrogen is 220. i need a proper dosing scheme to reverse this . someone please please help me!!

rphash49

Awards
Holly high estrogen batman!!!! Your test level is fine. As you may already know your estrogen lvl is way high. From what I've read gyno is set in at about 3 years. So if you are over that mark all you could really hope to achieve is stopping the growth if surgery is off the table.

1. Read the "do I have gyno sticky".

2. Do some research on Nolva(tamoxifen), letro and aromasin. You can find dozens of gyno scenarios with dosage protocols listed here on AM.

Heresjohnny

Awards
Thank you! I'm gonna do aromasin nolva combo . I read a great thread about it and looks like my best chance . I'll post how it goes

Heresjohnny

Awards
While doing a aromasin nolvadex combo off cycle to reverse gyno . Would it be alright to take a natural test booster like butea superba?

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Don't see why not. It won't boost test enough to adversely affect your gyno.

Dark horse

Dark horse

Awards
I would also use prami and hit it from 3 ways . It is primarily used to rid your of excess prolactin (which is not something we want in our bodies anyways- decreased libido, gyno, ED, depression etc). If read a lot of success stories with this added. Plus .5 mg of Pramipexole (standard daily dose)= ~4 iu of gh iirc (4 iu of gh is the standard daily dose for HGH use) can't go wrong with that lol. But a heads up it is very strong if you consider it start at a low dose and work ur way up. You will get sick taking higher dosage without working your way up. Best of luck bro!

Heresjohnny

Awards
so should i just start with .5 prami and then ramp up then down? i also ordered the pramipexole too.

Dark horse

Dark horse

Awards
I would start with .25 to see how u react. It's a lot stronger that caber. Take before 2 hours before bed or at last meal. If you sleep fine and wake up feeling normal ramp up the dosage to .50. Listen to how you respond if you take to high to soon you will wake up through out the night, feel nauseous when you wake up and little appetite. Let your body adjust the up the dosage it's great stuff bro

Heresjohnny

Awards
thanks bro. what about taking boner pills with butea superba, its a natural test booster. penatropin. would this screw with anything in the cycle