PCT Help ! 1st Ph stack

HODGINSx924

HODGINSx924

Awards
I am about to start the new Mammoth DNA by Xcel Sports Nutrition. Which is a designer steroids or prohormone stack in a bottle. It is mainly dry gains but some wet gains. It claims to have an AI but I want to make sure I do this right. I was thinking about running the entire PCT stack from **************** so if anybody has any other recommendations that would be great.

I want to know when I need to start taking the pct stack.. Such products to tags when.. Should I start them while on the stack or do I wait until I'm completely finished? I think I read somewhere that people have started the t booster part of the cycle about two weeks into the ph cycle so I got a little confused. It says on the website what weeks to take it but idk if they consider the 1st week I start my cycle as week 1 or the first week I finish my cycle as the week 1 for the PCT. Can anybody help me figure this out ?

The PCT stack consists of these products.
E-Control Rx 2.0 (Anti Estrogen)
Ultra Name Rx (T booster)
OSTA Rx (SARM)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
you would also run into issues of how long each system is active in your system and the dosage of each compound the Tren and M1-4add are the first two off hand I can think of.

HODGINSx924

HODGINSx924

Awards
I don't know what that means by fairly dusted 6 bromo.. I thought it was pretty strong and I already have it but I can order something else instead.. What are the reasons for holding off ? And I want something with dry gains mainly. What about the pct ?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
how many are you trying to run a day

HODGINSx924

HODGINSx924

Awards
This wouldn't be the first ph I've ever used but my first ph stacked with others. Man I was thinking of taking recommended dosage which is probably 2-4 pills a day. I was brought onto it from the mammoth dna youtube review. It sounded pretty promising

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
This wouldn't be the first ph I've ever used but my first ph stacked with others. Man I was thinking of taking recommended dosage which is probably 2-4 pills a day. I was brought onto it from the mammoth dna youtube review. It sounded pretty promising
Well it does have 40 mg of epi per serving which is a more or less standard dosage you bump that up to 80mg you will be dry and your joint will be dry for sure Im not sure of how synergistically all the other stuff works but when I ran M1-4add I had it up to 90mg a day and most logs I have read had tren at a min of 60mg when stacked going up to 120.
As far as PCT goes man that is a lot of stuff to be running with out a serm but to each his own. I believe that OTC products have their place but Serms help you cement your gains

HODGINSx924

HODGINSx924

Awards
Which serm would you recommend fit this stack? Or recommend for pct in general? And do you think I should double the doses? I don't think they are as high as the logs but more like half that

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Which serm would you recommend fit this stack? Or recommend for pct in general? And do you think I should double the doses? I don't think they are as high as the logs but more like half that
If it were me my main concern would be how awful my joints would feel on 80mg of epi I have ran it at 50 before and I felt like my bones were grinding on each other especially my knees . As far as Serms I am a proponent of Torem but there are a few other options just type in Serm into google and you can find a ton of info they are legal so don’t get shy just because they arent sold in normal supplement stores.

HODGINSx924

HODGINSx924

Awards
I'm going to check into them a little more.. Are the in pill or liquid form? Thanks for all the info and I might double up towards week 2 and take a joint support just depends on how bad it feels

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'm going to check into them a little more.. Are the in pill or liquid form? Thanks for all the info and I might double up towards week 2 and take a joint support just depends on how bad it feels
They come in both. cheers

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't run a SARM! Get a SERM. Clomid or Nolva, doesn't really matter. SARMs are suppressive, not what you wnat during pct.

I am also not a big fan of anti Es in PCT but you can run it if you want.

I would consider getting a cortisol control supp like reduce xt to start in week 3 of your pct as well.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Don't run a SARM! Get a SERM. Clomid or Nolva, doesn't really matter. SARMs are suppressive, not what you wnat during pct. I am also not a big fan of anti Es in PCT but you can run it if you want. I would consider getting a cortisol control supp like reduce xt to start in week 3 of your pct as well.
Why don't you like anti e's in pct and why start reduce xt in week 3? Just curious

HODGINSx924

HODGINSx924

Awards
I was considering taking 3-AD PCT and Nolvadex for a PCT cycle. Is that going to be enough for this crazy ph stack ?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
There are a lot of people who advise against using Nolva with Tren.

HODGINSx924

HODGINSx924

Awards
There are a lot of people who advise against using Nolva with Tren.
Dude I need help!! I really wanna know what to take to prevent gyno and keep most of my gains. I was reading 6-Bromo is good with Tren.. Idk what serm to take with it though.

The mammoth has an ai already. I need help on what to run after this with the AD-3 for pct and if I should take anything while on it too prevent the possible rebound effect

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
As they have mentioned this is a very advanced cycle, so you want to make sure you are extra safe in your PCT. At the very least you would want SERM and 2 natty test boosters. You should probably also use Reduce XT also for cortisol control run it along with Intimidate SRT and Tropinol XP and either Torem or Clomid. You probably will need some other things too, but on something this powerful I'm just not sure what that might entail.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Dude I need help!! I really wanna know what to take to prevent gyno and keep most of my gains. I was reading 6-Bromo is good with Tren.. Idk what serm to take with it though.

The mammoth has an ai already. I need help on what to run after this with the AD-3 for pct and if I should take anything while on it too prevent the possible rebound effect
Just type in PCT for tren read up on it and you will be oK. :) Post any questions on what you find and Im sure some one on here will help you out. Ill give you a hint though one of the preferred RC's for a tren pct is clomid but there are others that some would argue are better

HODGINSx924

HODGINSx924

Awards
I'm finding a lot of information at once. If I ran a serm post cycle and t boosters etc. What should I run on cycle with the mammoth other then cycle support for the liver. Should I use an ai ? From what I'm reading it almost seems like an ai and serm are very similar. Who has some tips on what I should buy to run during the mammoth dna ph stack. I'm trying to avoid side effects of course. I know pct is crucial and I'm going to gl look into clomid and done tbooster plus cycle support and the works, but what about while I'm running the ph stack itself? Any idea what I should run with it to avoid side effects ? I was thinking an anti estrogen or an ai

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'm finding a lot of information at once. If I ran a serm post cycle and t boosters etc. What should I run on cycle with the mammoth other then cycle support for the liver. Should I use an ai ? From what I'm reading it almost seems like an ai and serm are very similar. Who has some tips on what I should buy to run during the mammoth dna ph stack. I'm trying to avoid side effects of course. I know pct is crucial and I'm going to gl look into clomid and done tbooster plus cycle support and the works, but what about while I'm running the ph stack itself? Any idea what I should run with it to avoid side effects ? I was thinking an anti estrogen or an ai
heres the thread summarized

don't use the current ph.

use a serm for pct, not a sarm.

try halo or epi

/thread

HODGINSx924

HODGINSx924

Awards
Okay there is a lot of stuff to worry about with this stack. Maybe I'm hold onto it abs run something else first. I'm naturally a very lean guy im 180 8% bf. I am looking to put on some good size and looking to stay lean and dry. Do you guys have a 2 ph stack you recommend to run for that ? A couple options for me to look into! Thanks to all of you got all the help and info! I'll run a log when I go on cycle

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Okay there is a lot of stuff to worry about with this stack. Maybe I'm hold onto it abs run something else first. I'm naturally a very lean guy im 180 8% bf. I am looking to put on some good size and looking to stay lean and dry. Do you guys have a 2 ph stack you recommend to run for that ? A couple options for me to look into! Thanks to all of you got all the help and info! I'll run a log when I go on cycle
Epi and Tren is a popular dry combo or Stano with either Halo or Epi & the guys over at Ironflex are reputable