Liquid Exemestane

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok.... I have a bottle of liquid Exemestane it says 25mg x (30 ml). Which obviously is 1 ml = 25 mg.
My question is has any one ever use Exemestane this way & if so how did it work? Is it worth using or just a pain in the ass?
Also , it says on the bottle & where I purchased it that it's not for human ingestion. What's with that?
This is my first time using Exemestane & I'm using it for a pct.
I also have 25mg tabs of Exemestane but was really curious about the liquid dosing & the disclaimer of human consumption.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Says not for human consumption because it's a research chem. Also, start with 12.5mg every other day (.5mL)

Why not just split your tabs in half?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Says not for human consumption because it's a research chem. Also, start with 12.5mg every other day (.5mL)

Why not just split your tabs in half?
Yea I totally will be taking and splitting the tabs I'd rather be doing that than the liquid. I was just curious about the liquid because I have an extra bottle of it right now . Didn't know if I wanted to keep it. Or use it or what ever.
Thanks Tyga

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I totally will be taking and splitting the tabs I'd rather be doing that than the liquid. I was just curious about the liquid because I have an extra bottle of it right now . Didn't know if I wanted to keep it. Or use it or what ever. Thanks Tyga
No problem.

Since it's a research chem and falls in a "grey" area.. In order for them to sell the chem legally they have to put that disclaimer on the bottle. "Not for human consumption"

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long does a liquid Exemestane last if it's in a dark cool spot??