Stanodrol PCT help

kvngp

Awards
I'm going to be running a cycle of Stanodrol(first time ever so I wont be stacking it with anything)

Im 28 at 178lbs looking to gain some lean mass. I eat around 3000 calories a day and take Orange Triad, Fish and Flax seed oil and creatine monohydrate. My dosing schedule will look something like this

Week 1: 450 mg per day (3 capsules per day)
Week 2: 450 mg per day (3 capsules per day)
Week 3: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)
Week 4: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)
Week 5: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)
Week 6: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)
Week 7: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)
Week 8: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)

I was wondering if I need a SERM for PCT for such a weak prohormone or would a DAA like Dpol and Erase Pro be adequate? Also going to get aome blood work before and after. Thank you in advance guys!

kvngp

Awards
Thank you very much mw1. I already have some Erase and Erase Pro thats still unopened on hand. Ill do just that though, thank you again and hope you have a great New Years.

Reactions: mw1
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you very much mw1. I already have some Erase and Erase Pro thats still unopened on hand. Ill do just that though, thank you again and hope you have a great New Years.
If you run erase throw some Reduce XT in during week 3 for cortisol control. Erase Pro has costisol control stuff in it so no need for reduce xt if you are using teh pro version though.

kvngp

Awards
Any time~ Let us know how the cycle does for you
Sure thing, gonna be doing a 12 week bulking program which emphasizes on progressive overload. I did this program successfully and went from 165 to 176( not all muscle of course) but all my lifts increased tremendously.

kvngp

Awards
If you run erase throw some Reduce XT in during week 3 for cortisol control. Erase Pro has costisol control stuff in it so no need for reduce xt if you are using teh pro version though.
Yeah im going to go with the Erase Pro but I greatly appreciate the suggestion. You guys have been nothing but a great help!

I have another question though, if this cycle goes well what other prohormone would you reccomend that would be not too far of a jump ahead of Stanodrol? And can you reccomend me some good PCT for the particular recommendation? I know if I use a stronger product im most definitely gonna need some liver support.

Im gonna get the bloodwork next week right before I start the Stanodrol. I'm going to take things slow and easy. I just aspire to attain my ideal body but want to be healthy as possible. I have a bunch of moron friends who took illegal prohormones without the knowledge of PCT and screwed up their endocrine system. They thought it would make them "swole" without the proper knowledge or research and ended up paying for it.

I thank you guys for your help. From the threads I read and the responses i've received I can tell this is a very knowledgable community and very helpful. I am very grateful for kind members like you guys. Cheers my friends!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah im going to go with the Erase Pro but I greatly appreciate the suggestion. You guys have been nothing but a great help!

I have another question though, if this cycle goes well what other prohormone would you reccomend that would be not too far of a jump ahead of Stanodrol? And can you reccomend me some good PCT for the particular recommendation? I know if I use a stronger product im most definitely gonna need some liver support.

Im gonna get the bloodwork next week right before I start the Stanodrol. I'm going to take things slow and easy. I just aspire to attain my ideal body but want to be healthy as possible. I have a bunch of moron friends who took illegal prohormones without the knowledge of PCT and screwed up their endocrine system. They thought it would make them "swole" without the proper knowledge or research and ended up paying for it.

I thank you guys for your help. From the threads I read and the responses i've received I can tell this is a very knowledgable community and very helpful. I am very grateful for kind members like you guys. Cheers my friends!
Maybe trenavar, it's non methyl.

We are here to help, ask anything you want to!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Yeah they've pretty much hit it for you. Not a ton to worry about with Stanodrol aside from just the shutdown you get from any PH or DS. Just get the boys running again with some DAA, Intimidate SRT, or Tropinol XP.

kvngp

Awards
Any tips on dosing schedule? I've read to dose it with a fatty meal or 45 minutes before you workout.

When I start my bulk in August im going to be taking some Pheraplex and/or Superdrol. Will definitely be having a SERM, Liver support, etc ready for when I do. Right now just focusing on a recomp and leaning out while increasing my strength.