Cutting after PCT

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
Whats up guys! My cycle of S-Drol bridge to Celtitren Trenavar is coming to a close and have a couple questions. I gained some fat on this cycle, I'm maybe around upper 15% body fat and want to cut to around 10% for EDC in the summer. I'm planning to cut with clen a month after pct,here are my questions:
-Would cutting a month after pct be safe in keeping my gains? Keep in mind I'll be using clen. We lose muscle in pct because of low testosterone mainly right? So if my pct does its job wouldnt I be good to go for a cut a month after pct?

-Does clen have muscle sparing properties? Now I dont mean anabolic properties but rather muscle sparing properties that HELP preserve muscle. If clen is anti catabolic, is it a noticeable difference when cutting naturally? In terms of less muscle loss?

Input please! And feel free to ask an questions about my cycle!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I THINK IF IT WERE me.. I would start the cut 6 weeks after your last dose of tvar. look to your clen and add ArA to get diced. also add forsolin95 @ 125 mgs per day.
if u cant lose fat and spare muscle with those your diet would have to suck.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think clen has been shown to have muscle sparing properties in humans. I think some people claim it does, but no scientific evidence (if I recall correctly). I think 4 weeks after pct is safe to start cutting. I used to cut right after pct and it was always bad. Would lose a lot of gains.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only lost 1 lbs on clen but got stronger and i never get stronger unless im on ph. Might just have been the stims for the work out?