PCT advice - SOS!

RockyRambo

Awards
Hi,

I ran a pretty messed up cycle of Test e for six weeks. I have consulted other pro's on this and other forums and looks like the cycle has given me a lot of water weight and has been a futile one. However, I need some urgent advice on the pct required post such a cycle. I will also mention some constraints that I am facing right now.

Test e cycle - Test E run for 250,250,500,500,500,250 for 6 weeks.

PCT - My last test e injection was on 22nd Dec, Sunday. Right now, I have two injections of 2000 i.u. Hucog (HCG) and fertomid (this has the same compound Clomifene Citrate as Clomid) 50 mg tablets.

Should I get two 2000 i.u HCG on this Sunday and one 5000 i.u. on either Thursday evening or Friday morning? and take clomid 50 mg once a day for two weeks starting this Sunday?

Constraints -
1. I know I should wait for 2 weeks after the last Test injection to start the pct, however, it looks like I can't wait as I am moving to a different country, Singapore, on 3rd Jan noon time and hence I would have to do my best before I land there.
2. I might not be able to source any other compound besides Fertomid (clomid) 50 mg or Hucog (HCG) 2000/5000 i.u.
3. I have very less time left starting today until 3rd January.

Given all these constraints, I dont want to get into any potential risk and cause myself any potential harm, hence want to do the best possible thing before I depart. I know I've run a very very messed up test e cycle and my PCT planning is also poor but please please advise me to do the best that I can right now.
I am aware that I should've thought about all this before running into an AAS cycle, but I had very less time (8 weeks) in total and got an advice from a so called experienced roid user who had used it on himself as well. :( . Hence, please pardon the folly that I have made and please advise on the best that I can do now to prevent any harm to my body..!!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
How the hell are you so messed up on such a miniscule cycle?

put your clomid in a bottle of some pills and throw it in your bag

ship clomid to your new address

order some clomid and have it shipped to your new address

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats wrong with your pct? Clomid is fine. Also you could blast some hcg but might be too late for that. You will be fine though, chill lol

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take 50mg clomid every other for a week. Then up to 50mg everyday for a week. Then taper to 25mg every other day for a week.

It sucks to learn this way but it happens... Next time have your ducks in a row my man. You'll be fine just take the clomid and remember any negative sides u encounter will be temporary. Are u sure it was even test???

RockyRambo

Awards
How the hell are you so messed up on such a miniscule cycle?

put your clomid in a bottle of some pills and throw it in your bag

ship clomid to your new address

order some clomid and have it shipped to your new address
Thanks buddy..I'll manage to carry clomid with myself. But just wanted to confirm that is this pct fine?

22nd Dec, Sunday - last Test E 250 mg
29th Dec, Sunday (morning) - HCG 2000 i.u.
2nd Jan, Thur (evening) - HCG 2000 i.u. OR, 3rd Jan, Fri (morning) - HCG 2000 i.u.
Clomid 50 mg every day for 14 days starting from 29th Dec until 11th January.

Would this pct help me recovering the possible testicular atrophy or any other potential problems?

RockyRambo

Awards
Whats wrong with your pct? Clomid is fine. Also you could blast some hcg but might be too late for that. You will be fine though, chill lol
Thanks warbird..!! so , to you the following pct is fine enough to help me recover the possible testicular atrophy or any other potential problems?

2nd Jan, Thur (evening) - HCG 2000 i.u. OR, 3rd Jan, Fri (morning) - HCG 2000 i.u.

I am actually freaking out as I got bombarded by some pro's that I have messed things up with my cycle and have done a ****ty cycle and the pct is pretty suppressive as well :(

RockyRambo

Awards
Thanks warbird..!! so , to you the following pct is fine enough to help me recover the possible testicular atrophy or any other potential problems?

I am actually freaking out as I got bombarded by some pro's that I have messed things up with my cycle and have done a ****ty cycle and the pct is pretty suppressive as well :(

RockyRambo

Awards
Take 50mg clomid every other for a week. Then up to 50mg everyday for a week. Then taper to 25mg every other day for a week.

It sucks to learn this way but it happens... Next time have your ducks in a row my man. You'll be fine just take the clomid and remember any negative sides u encounter will be temporary. Are u sure it was even test???
Hey buddy..Yeah, it was test for sure..I sourced it from a pharmacist (knew him personally). I did get increased strength and gained muscle as well. However, since the dosages were not that astronomical or the cycle was small, I didn't get any dramatic results. I am just worried that I can get my normal levels re-stored.

So what you're suggesting is this:

Clomid 50 mg every other day for 7 days starting from 29th Dec until 4th January.
Clomid 50 mg every day for 7 days starting from 5th January until 11th January.
Clomid 25 mg every other day for 7 days starting from 12th January until 18th January.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
yeah clomid for preferably 4 weeks 50/25/25/25 is what I always recommend!

RockyRambo

Awards
yeah clomid for preferably 4 weeks 50/25/25/25 is what I always recommend!
Oh cool..So I should go ahead and run both hcg and clomid together and then probably use clomid for 1-2 more weeks at 25 mg every day to prevent 'crash'?
In fact, I have researched and found umpteen theories on this. Some say run hcg during cycle. Some say if run like this it causes bitch tits. Some say wait for 2 weeks (in case of test e) to run clomid and nolva. I have a book Chemical Wizardry for bodybuilders in which they mentioned running 1500 i.u. hcg on Mon/Thur along with clomid as a pct. Anyway, w/o being bothered so much about all this , since my test dosages were not astronomically high, would I be fine with running hcg and clomid together and clomid a little more as you recommend?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Oh cool..So I should go ahead and run both hcg and clomid together and then probably use clomid for 1-2 more weeks at 25 mg every day to prevent 'crash'?
In fact, I have researched and found umpteen theories on this. Some say run hcg during cycle. Some say if run like this it causes bitch tits. Some say wait for 2 weeks (in case of test e) to run clomid and nolva. I have a book Chemical Wizardry for bodybuilders in which they mentioned running 1500 i.u. hcg on Mon/Thur along with clomid as a pct. Anyway, w/o being bothered so much about all this , since my test dosages were not astronomically high, would I be fine with running hcg and clomid together and clomid a little more as you recommend?
eh you ain't gonna crash from 6 weeks, or I HIGHLY doubt it lol.

If you're doing the 2 week HCG briduge, just run it however you've researched it. I'm no expert on it cuz some people say 2000iu and some say like 10,000iu. I always just use hcg on cycle. I do know that you shouldn't use them together!

I just always suggest that dose for a pct because it's like a "catch all". Clomid is an EXTREMELY powerful drug, and those doses do wonders

RockyRambo

Awards
eh you ain't gonna crash from 6 weeks, or I HIGHLY doubt it lol.

If you're doing the 2 week HCG briduge, just run it however you've researched it. I'm no expert on it cuz some people say 2000iu and some say like 10,000iu. I always just use hcg on cycle. I do know that you shouldn't use them together!

I just always suggest that dose for a pct because it's like a "catch all". Clomid is an EXTREMELY powerful drug, and those doses do wonders
hmm..thanks man..!! I appreciate your advice..But there is plethora of information everywhere and it is so bewildering. I will run an hcg first and then wait for 2 weeks after the last test e injection to start clomid for 2-3 weeks. I hope to get the nuts back asap.. thanks man..!! now i am ready to explore singapore with new T levels ;)..

powerfuljac

powerfuljac

Awards
I'm running a similar cycle (can't understand how that sort of cycle is 'messed up' apart from it being too short!?). Test E 500mg for 12 weeks with aromasin as I feel (10-10mg day) throughout and HCG (500iu/wk) from weeks 3 to 12. I have a PCT lined up - clomid 50/25/25/25 and nolva 20/20/20/20 starting in week 14. I like to keep things simple so what sort of PCT would people run do here? PS sorry to hijack the thread

RockyRambo

Awards
I'm running a similar cycle (can't understand how that sort of cycle is 'messed up' apart from it being too short!?). Test E 500mg for 12 weeks with aromasin as I feel (10-10mg day) throughout and HCG (500iu/wk) from weeks 3 to 12. I have a PCT lined up - clomid 50/25/25/25 and nolva 20/20/20/20 starting in week 14. I like to keep things simple so what sort of PCT would people run do here? PS sorry to hijack the thread
Not a problem bro..!! well, the cycle is 'messed up' in the terms that there won't be any phenomenal gains on it (I did experience some gains though, saw my muscles growing at the end of workouts and it was not a 'transient hypertrophy' caused by volume training or drop sets, etc.). Moreover, sustaon/test, etc aren't tapered usually. 500 mg is the recommended dosage run for 12 weeks which is what you're running. HCG should have been used on cycle rather than after cycle. However, I researched a lot and found that some people do a 'blast' HCG at the end of the cycle as well. Though it is always recommended to use it on cycle in smaller amounts which is what you're using. Would aromasin be an AI ? PCT starts after two weeks of the Test E last injection..The interval depends on the steroid used. the PCT can consist of clomid AND nolva or either of them. Clomid is usually run as 50 eod/50 ed/25 ed/25 ed, etc. It all depends! I also read a book
' Chemical Wizardy for bodybuilders' in which they recommended to use HCG and clomid together after AAS cycle. HCG dosages being 1500 i.u Mon/Thur. I wrote back to the author asking for a rationale. They however came back and said that although both can be run together , however, they should not be is what their personal recommendation is because HCG will interfere with the work of clomid.