Any legit otc test booster besides daa - AnabolicMinds.com

Any legit otc test booster besides daa

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Any legit otc test booster besides daa

I am guna run daa last two weeks of my hdrol cycle and then a month after that. I have seen it isnt always tried and true in boosting test though. Any other legit alternatives otc.

Please dont mention serms I am talkin otc

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Honestly I feel test boosters on the market do very little if anything other then help with libido. I've used bulbine, maca root, tribulus, stinging neetle, daa, tongkat Ali, etc etc etc more then once and from multiple companies.

I still add DAA to my pct but I couldn't without a doubt tell you it does anything. I probably still only use d-pol DAA custard creme because of the added nitrates and it taste great.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There are some studies that some people dispute that show DAA doesn't do much in normal adults, but I still believe if helps in PCT since your test is at such a low level.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Dam yeah I figured daa does nothing...and I have done natty t boosters before and they all seem like a waste of money..
    It may be diff pct like yall said when your t levels are very low and thats why ill throw something in there like daa and erase

Anyways so if I do nolva do I start erase right away with nolva

I may use iron labs pct instead of erase bc they both have same estrogen blocker
  5. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The affect of DAA is somewhat age dependent and dependent on the type of DAA product used (whether it is sodium based).
  6. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Use DAA and EITHER Nolva or Erase ~ you don't need both for a basic hdrol cycle

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Natty22 View Post
    Dam yeah I figured daa does nothing...and I have done natty t boosters before and they all seem like a waste of money..
    It may be diff pct like yall said when your t levels are very low and thats why ill throw something in there like daa and erase

Anyways so if I do nolva do I start erase right away with nolva

I may use iron labs pct instead of erase bc they both have same estrogen blocker
    Do Nolva/DAA. Don't skimp on your PCT.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The only things I have used is DAA or NMDAA which is in Intimidate. Some people dont think you should have any sort of T-Booster during PCT, and I guess that alld epends on what you are running. But no matter what you preferr, NEVER skimp on your PCT if you plan to keep what you gained.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Yeah and daa is super cheap, but wait is sodium based daa better or worse. On amazon there was some bulk daa for cheap is that probably just bunk
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Yeah and daa is super cheap, but wait is sodium based daa better or worse. On amazon there was some bulk daa for cheap is that probably just bunk
    The two times I tried bulk daa I had gi issues. It's so cheap just get from a well known company
  11. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    There are some studies that some people dispute that show DAA doesn't do much in normal adults, but I still believe if helps in PCT since your test is at such a low level.
    Agreed

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    The two times I tried bulk daa I had gi issues. It's so cheap just get from a well known company
    fair enough, you typically get what you pay for. What is the best source of daa??
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

fair enough, you typically get what you pay for. What is the best source of daa??

This.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  14. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

DAA works. Maybe not for youngsters in their 20's but for us older guys it is night and day difference, in gains, libido, mood, strength, and recovery. I'm not talking about taking it in PCT, I mean as a standalone.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Imo d-pol custard creme
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Intimidate SRT and Tropinol XP are natty options for you as well, but you should also be running a SERM.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    Intimidate SRT and Tropinol XP are natty options for you as well, but you should also be running a SERM.
    I agree with this statement
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Okay cool bc I looked into daa and turns out it has an effect on the nmda receptor. I know this is a muscle forum, but I have a script for adderall and I wanna keep my tolerance as low as possible and things like daa that are nmda agonist allow adderall to make more change to the brain.

Long story short daa would prob be bad to take with adderall and ill be on pct when I start school again, so sounds like a bad thing to take now...sadly/:

**oh and not taking adderall till school starts
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.

Okay cool bc I looked into daa and turns out it has an effect on the nmda receptor. I know this is a muscle forum, but I have a script for adderall and I wanna keep my tolerance as low as possible and things like daa that are nmda agonist allow adderall to make more change to the brain.

Long story short daa would prob be bad to take with adderall and ill be on pct when I start school again, so sounds like a bad thing to take now...sadly/:

**oh and not taking adderall till school starts
    If that is the case then look at Tropinol XP it works via different mechanisms.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    If that is the case then look at Tropinol XP it works via different mechanisms.
    What mechanisms?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

What mechanisms?
    Good luck getting a legit answer to that lmao
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    What mechanisms?
    not sure of the exact mechanisms but Tropinol XP is a good alternative
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Good luck getting a legit answer to that lmao
    Haha yeah good point. I am sure just talking about how daa works in the brain bore some ppl away.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post

not sure of the exact mechanisms but Tropinol XP is a good alternative
    Why?

I'm 3 weeks into intimate srt and I'm not impressed. I don't notice anything from it. Sleep and libido were exactly the same prior to use. Sleep is actually worst, not blaming intimate on the recent sleep issues I've had but I don't notice anything from it. I think it will be the last test booster I ever purchase.
  25. Senior Member

DHEA?
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    DHEA?
    I like transdermal dhea for on cycle benefits. I wouldn't use in pct
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

In Anabolics 10th ed William Llewellyn recommends Vitamin D/Calcium/Zinc. Stating that they all are "integral to testosterone biosynthesis (Kindle location 2506).
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Check out Cycle Assist if you don't wanna go with DAA. Have you ran adderall and DAA together yet?
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Check out Cycle Assist if you don't wanna go with DAA. Have you ran adderall and DAA together yet?
    I have not, so idk if it really does cause excitotoxicity. I mean I am thinking about it for three weeks maybe(couldnt cause much harm)

It just sucks bc I know adderall is bad for your brain, so I wanna keep dosage as low as possible. Plus eating will also be more of a bitch if I do have to up the dose
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    In Anabolics 10th ed William Llewellyn recommends Vitamin D/Calcium/Zinc. Stating that they all are "integral to testosterone biosynthesis (Kindle location 2506).
    But didn't zinc have inhibitive properties on calcium absorption? You'd want to take zinc and calcium at least 2 hours apart?
    Getting my "figure" back:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/254395-mountainman-1-oly.html#post4600696
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    I love this book. Great source of info!
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

dont ever let some fool tell you even with a hdrol or epi cycle you dont need a serm..... dumbest crap ever. nolva or clomid take your pick. dont got a source? that sucks because your lab rats do... anything that affects my test i will and repeat i WILL like anyone else take a serm. erase is a good thing to add to your PCT like this to help rebound

example nolva

Nolva 40/40/20/20
    erase 0/0/3/3/3/3

but a serm will do just dandy with a hdrol cycle. best way to keep your gains also? eat more. increase cals 250more a day just dont think those 4weeks of extra 1500 cals is goin to do anything to your bodyfat thats scary. i also run my cycle assist through pct and into the next month so basically year round.

DAA is cheap that id get it if i were you, but i wouldnt use anyother otc test booster maybe some vitaC dosed high
  33. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mperkins View Post
    dont ever let some fool tell you even with a hdrol or epi cycle you dont need a serm..... dumbest crap ever. nolva or clomid take your pick. dont got a source? that sucks because your lab rats do... anything that affects my test i will and repeat i WILL like anyone else take a serm. erase is a good thing to add to your PCT like this to help rebound

example nolva

Nolva 40/40/20/20
    erase 0/0/3/3/3/3

but a serm will do just dandy with a hdrol cycle. best way to keep your gains also? eat more. increase cals 250more a day just dont think those 4weeks of extra 1500 cals is goin to do anything to your bodyfat thats scary. i also run my cycle assist through pct and into the next month so basically year round.

DAA is cheap that id get it if i were you, but i wouldnt use anyother otc test booster maybe some vitaC dosed high
    I actually do have a serm and aromasin (which ill prob save for a future test cycle)

I have 100mcg of gnrh, nolva, and clomid

Was guna do gnrh first day pct

20mg nolva with 50 mg clomid for week one
    20 mg nolva
    10mg nolva
    10 week four

Daa is cheap, but prob has an interaction with my adderall

Wanna keep nolva dose low bc ive read 20 mg is pretty effective amd my balls have basically stayed the same

I just dont wanna lower igf levels too much..would 20 mg hvae significant impact on igf levels??
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I actually do have a serm and aromasin (which ill prob save for a future test cycle)

I have 100mcg of gnrh, nolva, and clomid

Was guna do gnrh first day pct

20mg nolva with 50 mg clomid for week one
    20 mg nolva
    10mg nolva
    10 week four

Daa is cheap, but prob has an interaction with my adderall

Wanna keep nolva dose low bc ive read 20 mg is pretty effective amd my balls have basically stayed the same

I just dont wanna lower igf levels too much..would 20 mg hvae significant impact on igf levels??
    no it shouldnt but dont be worrying about making massive gainz on your PCT, worry about keeping gains thats more important
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Alright thanks!
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.

Forskolin
    My Protein shake brings all the girls to the yard
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    Forskolin
    Forskolin is not a test booster lol
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Forskolin is not a test booster lol
    Actually Forskolin has shown some boosting properties. The presence of the adenylate cyclase enzyme in the leydig cells, which Forskolin affects, is part of the reason why.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post

Actually Forskolin has shown some boosting properties. The presence of the adenylate cyclase enzyme in the leydig cells, which Forskolin affects, is part of the reason why.
    Ok. I didn't know that thanks
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Bull semen.. wait wut???
    Future IFBB pro. Glory to God. "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold

Similar Forum Threads

1. OTC Test Boosters When To Cycle
    By ahh123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-16-2012, 10:13 AM
  2. Best Post Cycle OTC test booster?
    By GetBent in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 08:50 AM
  3. propadrol ep ( natty test booster containing DAA and NMDA
    By ThER6KinG in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 8