Any legit otc test booster besides daa

Natty22

Banned
Awards
I am guna run daa last two weeks of my hdrol cycle and then a month after that. I have seen it isnt always tried and true in boosting test though. Any other legit alternatives otc.

Please dont mention serms I am talkin otc

rphash49

Awards
Honestly I feel test boosters on the market do very little if anything other then help with libido. I've used bulbine, maca root, tribulus, stinging neetle, daa, tongkat Ali, etc etc etc more then once and from multiple companies.

I still add DAA to my pct but I couldn't without a doubt tell you it does anything. I probably still only use d-pol DAA custard creme because of the added nitrates and it taste great.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are some studies that some people dispute that show DAA doesn't do much in normal adults, but I still believe if helps in PCT since your test is at such a low level.

Natty22

Banned
Awards
Dam yeah I figured daa does nothing...and I have done natty t boosters before and they all seem like a waste of money..
It may be diff pct like yall said when your t levels are very low and thats why ill throw something in there like daa and erase

Anyways so if I do nolva do I start erase right away with nolva

I may use iron labs pct instead of erase bc they both have same estrogen blocker

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The affect of DAA is somewhat age dependent and dependent on the type of DAA product used (whether it is sodium based).

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dam yeah I figured daa does nothing...and I have done natty t boosters before and they all seem like a waste of money..
It may be diff pct like yall said when your t levels are very low and thats why ill throw something in there like daa and erase

Anyways so if I do nolva do I start erase right away with nolva

I may use iron labs pct instead of erase bc they both have same estrogen blocker
Do Nolva/DAA. Don't skimp on your PCT.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
The only things I have used is DAA or NMDAA which is in Intimidate. Some people dont think you should have any sort of T-Booster during PCT, and I guess that alld epends on what you are running. But no matter what you preferr, NEVER skimp on your PCT if you plan to keep what you gained.

Natty22

Banned
Awards
Yeah and daa is super cheap, but wait is sodium based daa better or worse. On amazon there was some bulk daa for cheap is that probably just bunk

rphash49

Awards
Yeah and daa is super cheap, but wait is sodium based daa better or worse. On amazon there was some bulk daa for cheap is that probably just bunk
The two times I tried bulk daa I had gi issues. It's so cheap just get from a well known company

Reactions: mw1
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA works. Maybe not for youngsters in their 20's but for us older guys it is night and day difference, in gains, libido, mood, strength, and recovery. I'm not talking about taking it in PCT, I mean as a standalone.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Intimidate SRT and Tropinol XP are natty options for you as well, but you should also be running a SERM.

Natty22

Banned
Awards
Okay cool bc I looked into daa and turns out it has an effect on the nmda receptor. I know this is a muscle forum, but I have a script for adderall and I wanna keep my tolerance as low as possible and things like daa that are nmda agonist allow adderall to make more change to the brain.

Long story short daa would prob be bad to take with adderall and ill be on pct when I start school again, so sounds like a bad thing to take now...sadly/:

**oh and not taking adderall till school starts

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Okay cool bc I looked into daa and turns out it has an effect on the nmda receptor. I know this is a muscle forum, but I have a script for adderall and I wanna keep my tolerance as low as possible and things like daa that are nmda agonist allow adderall to make more change to the brain.

Long story short daa would prob be bad to take with adderall and ill be on pct when I start school again, so sounds like a bad thing to take now...sadly/:

**oh and not taking adderall till school starts
If that is the case then look at Tropinol XP it works via different mechanisms.

rphash49

Awards
not sure of the exact mechanisms but Tropinol XP is a good alternative
Why?

I'm 3 weeks into intimate srt and I'm not impressed. I don't notice anything from it. Sleep and libido were exactly the same prior to use. Sleep is actually worst, not blaming intimate on the recent sleep issues I've had but I don't notice anything from it. I think it will be the last test booster I ever purchase.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
In Anabolics 10th ed William Llewellyn recommends Vitamin D/Calcium/Zinc. Stating that they all are "integral to testosterone biosynthesis (Kindle location 2506).

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out Cycle Assist if you don't wanna go with DAA. Have you ran adderall and DAA together yet?

Natty22

Banned
Awards
Check out Cycle Assist if you don't wanna go with DAA. Have you ran adderall and DAA together yet?
I have not, so idk if it really does cause excitotoxicity. I mean I am thinking about it for three weeks maybe(couldnt cause much harm)

It just sucks bc I know adderall is bad for your brain, so I wanna keep dosage as low as possible. Plus eating will also be more of a bitch if I do have to up the dose

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In Anabolics 10th ed William Llewellyn recommends Vitamin D/Calcium/Zinc. Stating that they all are "integral to testosterone biosynthesis (Kindle location 2506).
But didn't zinc have inhibitive properties on calcium absorption? You'd want to take zinc and calcium at least 2 hours apart?

CaptForest

CaptForest

Awards
I love this book. Great source of info!

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
dont ever let some fool tell you even with a hdrol or epi cycle you dont need a serm..... dumbest crap ever. nolva or clomid take your pick. dont got a source? that sucks because your lab rats do... anything that affects my test i will and repeat i WILL like anyone else take a serm. erase is a good thing to add to your PCT like this to help rebound

example nolva

Nolva 40/40/20/20
erase 0/0/3/3/3/3

but a serm will do just dandy with a hdrol cycle. best way to keep your gains also? eat more. increase cals 250more a day just dont think those 4weeks of extra 1500 cals is goin to do anything to your bodyfat thats scary. i also run my cycle assist through pct and into the next month so basically year round.

DAA is cheap that id get it if i were you, but i wouldnt use anyother otc test booster maybe some vitaC dosed high :)

Natty22

Banned
Awards
dont ever let some fool tell you even with a hdrol or epi cycle you dont need a serm..... dumbest crap ever. nolva or clomid take your pick. dont got a source? that sucks because your lab rats do... anything that affects my test i will and repeat i WILL like anyone else take a serm. erase is a good thing to add to your PCT like this to help rebound

example nolva

Nolva 40/40/20/20
erase 0/0/3/3/3/3

but a serm will do just dandy with a hdrol cycle. best way to keep your gains also? eat more. increase cals 250more a day just dont think those 4weeks of extra 1500 cals is goin to do anything to your bodyfat thats scary. i also run my cycle assist through pct and into the next month so basically year round.

DAA is cheap that id get it if i were you, but i wouldnt use anyother otc test booster maybe some vitaC dosed high :)
I actually do have a serm and aromasin (which ill prob save for a future test cycle)

I have 100mcg of gnrh, nolva, and clomid

Was guna do gnrh first day pct

20mg nolva with 50 mg clomid for week one
20 mg nolva
10mg nolva
10 week four

Daa is cheap, but prob has an interaction with my adderall

Wanna keep nolva dose low bc ive read 20 mg is pretty effective amd my balls have basically stayed the same

I just dont wanna lower igf levels too much..would 20 mg hvae significant impact on igf levels??

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
I actually do have a serm and aromasin (which ill prob save for a future test cycle)

I have 100mcg of gnrh, nolva, and clomid

Was guna do gnrh first day pct

20mg nolva with 50 mg clomid for week one
20 mg nolva
10mg nolva
10 week four

Daa is cheap, but prob has an interaction with my adderall

Wanna keep nolva dose low bc ive read 20 mg is pretty effective amd my balls have basically stayed the same

I just dont wanna lower igf levels too much..would 20 mg hvae significant impact on igf levels??
no it shouldnt but dont be worrying about making massive gainz on your PCT, worry about keeping gains thats more important

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Forskolin

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forskolin is not a test booster lol
Actually Forskolin has shown some boosting properties. The presence of the adenylate cyclase enzyme in the leydig cells, which Forskolin affects, is part of the reason why.

rphash49

Awards
Actually Forskolin has shown some boosting properties. The presence of the adenylate cyclase enzyme in the leydig cells, which Forskolin affects, is part of the reason why.
Ok. I didn't know that thanks

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Bull semen.. wait wut???

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
dinoiii

Agmatine:

The HPTA recovery potential is obvious and provided you take it on a completely empty stomach - the release of various peptide hormones is a reality. As you may have read (and or got lost in reading), the polyamine pathways are extremely complex, but their is a role that has not been explained in agmatine potentiating the effects of other agents when taken concurrently (do not believe this to be enzyme-related at this time, but even after over a year since its release we don't have a definitive mechanism here). Additionally, the joint benefits and/or chronic pain management especially for those that choose to train harder while on cycle may seem obvious and the cardiovascular control, including lowering blood pressure can certainly be beneficial - especially after using a progestin-based molecule.
Not necessarily a test booster, but apparently beneficial for recovery.

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Ive ran an OTC PCT, PCT Revolution Black, Activate Extreme, DAA after a mild andro 1 cycle and it didn't seem to get me back to normal.
I ran the Nolva and bounced back immediately, never again will I skimp on PCT. The Nolva will be cheaper than any OTC PCT anyway.
Just my 2 cents.

Natty22

Banned
Awards
Ive ran an OTC PCT, PCT Revolution Black, Activate Extreme, DAA after a mild andro 1 cycle and it didn't seem to get me back to normal.
I ran the Nolva and bounced back immediately, never again will I skimp on PCT. The Nolva will be cheaper than any OTC PCT anyway.
Just my 2 cents.
Yeah I went simple in the end. At the end of two weeks on nolva..my boys were prob better then before cycle..ha

I ran into a problem by spilling half the nolva bottle..

So now I am on week three pct and i sm going to finish up with some clomid till the end of my pct. (already had clomid on hand)

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Its funny you say agmatine helps..I actually have some now. What is the best time of day to dose?

For this specific reason, I'm not really sure. The quote I found suggests on an empty stomach. I know most test boosters suggest AM dosing, I guess that's typically when your hormones are highest? Of course, its great preworkout and I've even heard pre-bed.

I supposed id probably take 1g first thing AM on an empty stomach. Take another gram preworkout. On off days, my 2nd dose pre-bed.