21 scared of Nolvadex for pct due to stunting growth..help

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%

21 scared of Nolvadex for pct due to stunting growth..help

OKay guys I know I am most likely done growing height wise because I am 21. On the other hand I am worried about facial growth being stunted as well as shoulder width. Many people say your shoulders grow out until age 25. This is the exact reason I chose halodrol clone!! It doesnt aromitize at all and is good for a first cycle. Well I am at the end of week two on my cycle(want to continue bc the money spent) and turns out nolva and clomid will stunt my growth forsure.

cycle plan was:
    hdrol
    week one: 75
    week two: 75
    week three: 75
    week four: 75- maybe 100 mg
    week five: 100
    week six: undecided because idk how I will respond

pct
    was going to do nolva 20, 20, 10, 10
    iron labs pct starting week two into my pct and run the bottle until it is finished
    maybe erase 4 weeks at a low dose when I run out of the iron labs pct

If I dont use my nolva will my test levels forever be screwed up???
    also would daa + ai such as erase be sufficient instead of the nolva

if you do research it is proven nolva fuses growth plates bc it acts like an estrogen

week two and I feel great and I am really pumped for 3 when I actually feel it

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%

bench is close to 300, same with squat, arms 17.5 and lean. overall I was bulkier, but have really leaned out since being in the 180s. I know I am too young but everyone said halo is so mild and all + no estrogen conversion..
    I just needed a boost after 5 years of lifting with no breaks longer then 1 week every 3 months or so..

honestly just wanted to get into the upper 300s on bench and get to 185 with a bulk
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Not sure where you are getting your info. Using prohormones or designer steroids can also stunt growth. That's why I recommend not starting a cycle till mid 20s.

So your question about using a serm. Sure you could pct without it but I doubt you will be able to keep gains from cycle. Also who knows if your hormone levels recover. I can say they should but you may be that guy that gets gyno and never recovers. It's a risk you take in using said products.

Fyi- I wouldn't cycle without a serm in pct. I think it's just dumb to take the chance of issues and why put in all the hard work to lose it during pct because it took too long to recover.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.16%

Fyi-While halo doesn't aromatise you always have the risk of rebound gyno
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%

Fair enough. I do have nolva on hand..like I am not that stupid where I disregarded it completly.

I know roids stunt growth, but technically the one I chose should due to the fact it has zero chance of aromitizing on cycle. Aftet cycle I was going to use and ai either erase or prescription(anyone know if erase is legit?)
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%

I think forsure ill do a week of nomva at the least prob will do a month, but theres gotta be some alternative..
    Right?
    I mean shoot look at arnolds day they didnt have pct and were doing way harsher compounds conpared to a solo hdrol cycle.
    Also how to prevent estrogen rebound
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

You prevent estrogen rebound with AI and SERM. Your two weeks in. If you're that worried it's time to come off and never touch the stuff again. You really should have thought this through prior to taking your first dose.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.16%

Quote Originally Posted by Natty22 View Post
    I think forsure ill do a week of nomva at the least prob will do a month, but theres gotta be some alternative..
    Right?
    I mean shoot look at arnolds day they didnt have pct and were doing way harsher compounds conpared to a solo hdrol cycle.
    Also how to prevent estrogen rebound
    My alternative would be not to run a ph/ds cycle. I prefer protection and to limit risk.

Your choice brah roll the dice. If you are looking for someone to say "you will be fine without a serm" you may be on the wrong site. Prevent e2 rebound with an AI.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.16%

Fair enough. I do have nolva on hand..like I am not that stupid where I disregarded it completly.

I know roids stunt growth, but technically the one I chose should due to the fact it has zero chance of aromitizing on cycle. Aftet cycle I was going to use and ai either erase or prescription(anyone know if erase is legit?)
    Erase is gtg
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

There are other serm options
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%

Well ill just run nolva if I do get ceazy shutdown. I know everyone will say nolva is preferred pct...just wondering if there could be any other possibility.

Oh and if erase is gtg...when do I take it pct? Like Some people say Two weeks after your last hdrol dose or should I do it right after hdrol dose and then taper. Also should I do 8 weeks of a erase? like daa with erase for a month and then slowly taper the erase dose to just one pill a day second month
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    There are other serm options
    Yeah ralox and torem. With similar sides that op is afraid of.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.16%

Well ill just run nolva if I do get ceazy shutdown. I know everyone will say nolva is preferred pct...just wondering if there could be any other possibility.

Oh and if erase is gtg...when do I take it pct? Like Some people say Two weeks after your last hdrol dose or should I do it right after hdrol dose and then taper. Also should I do 8 weeks of a erase? like daa with erase for a month and then slowly taper the erase dose to just one pill a day second month
    The way you feel is not a clear indication of being "shut down".

I prefer toremifene to Nolva. Week 3 of pct and extend out two weeks after completion of serm. Example:

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
    Erase: 0/0/3/3/3/3
    Daa: 3g/3g/3g/3g

Daa is a good test booster to add day one of pct. See above. You don't have to taper erase but you can.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

This is how I am going to run my next PCT
    Torem:
    120 mg day 1 and 2 90for the rest of week 1
    90mg week 2
    60mg week 3 and 4
    DAA:3 grams week 1-6
    Erase 3 caps week 3-6
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site.
  15. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.38%

OKay guys I know I am most likely done growing height wise because I am 21. On the other hand I am worried about facial growth being stunted as well as shoulder width. Many people say your shoulders grow out until age 25. This is the exact reason I chose halodrol clone!! It doesnt aromitize at all and is good for a first cycle. Well I am at the end of week two on my cycle(want to continue bc the money spent) and turns out nolva and clomid will stunt my growth forsure.

cycle plan was:
    hdrol
    week one: 75
    week two: 75
    week three: 75
    week four: 75- maybe 100 mg
    week five: 100
    week six: undecided because idk how I will respond

pct
    was going to do nolva 20, 20, 10, 10
    iron labs pct starting week two into my pct and run the bottle until it is finished
    maybe erase 4 weeks at a low dose when I run out of the iron labs pct

If I dont use my nolva will my test levels forever be screwed up???
    also would daa + ai such as erase be sufficient instead of the nolva

if you do research it is proven nolva fuses growth plates bc it acts like an estrogen

week two and I feel great and I am really pumped for 3 when I actually feel it
    Do you already have the Iron Labs PCT? If so use that and Nolva @20/20/20/20/10....no need to complicate it

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Do you already have the Iron Labs PCT? If so use that and Nolva @20/20/20/20/10....no need to complicate it
    I dont have the iron labs pct..I am undecided on what otc pct to buy. I want to have an AI on hand in case some gyno were to happen. Hell even with daa I would like to have an ai on hand. Also I think I will be using daa my last two weeks of hdrol cycle. Some people told me it takes 2 weeks to kick in, so by the time I finish my hdrol cycle the daa would start working right away(if it does in fact work at all) Also tribulus ?
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.16%

I dont have the iron labs pct..I am undecided on what otc pct to buy. I want to have an AI on hand in case some gyno were to happen. Hell even with daa I would like to have an ai on hand. Also I think I will be using daa my last two weeks of hdrol cycle. Some people told me it takes 2 weeks to kick in, so by the time I finish my hdrol cycle the daa would start working right away(if it does in fact work at all) Also tribulus ?
    Daa takes 12 days to kick in to be exact but I still don't start it till day one of pct. Just remember the serm is the pct and every thing else is an add on.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%

Alright thanks a lot
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.84%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Look at Tropinol XP for your PCT use also. Its very nice in PCT with a SERM and DAA product.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.16%

Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    Look at Tropinol XP for your PCT use also. Its very nice in PCT with a SERM and DAA product.
    Spam alert

Similar Forum Threads

1. dosage of liquid nolvadex for pct
    By Bendiesel in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 09:08 PM
  2. Nolvadex For PCT - More Harm Than Good?
    By LG Sciences in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 04:21 PM
  3. sd bad for cutting due to short cycles?
    By nattyHST in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-12-2006, 01:09 PM
  4. igf-1 in place of hcg for pct
    By s.norman in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-05-2005, 12:55 AM
  5. IBE Nolvadex for PCT?
    By joub in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-03-2005, 02:32 PM