PCT thoughts

Beast617

Beast617

Awards
Running the following currently:

Sus 250 eod
Deca 300 eod
TNE 100 eod (first 4 weeks)

I don't have a time line on my cycle just yet because I have an abundance on hand. Just wanted some opinions and insight from previous PCT's. Thanks

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'd use hcg 250 iu x 2 x week during
+ .25mg adex
+ .5mg caber e4d

for a pct I'd quit the hcg 4 days prior to pct, and use clomi 50/25/25/25

Beast617

Beast617

Awards
I have never run hcg during a cycle, I have run anastrozole with some success. I'm looking for the best thing I can do to keep my gains and avoid the crash in the event I run for 12 weeks.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I have never run hcg during a cycle, I have run anastrozole with some success. I'm looking for the best thing I can do to keep my gains and avoid the crash in the event I run for 12 weeks.
and I suggested what I would do lol

Beast617

Beast617

Awards
Thanks appreciate the feedback, that was just some more info regarding cycle timeline.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thanks appreciate the feedback, that was just some more info regarding cycle timeline.
I ran this same cycle last winter, well basically the same. I usually always just run clomi 50/25/25/25 and I'm good for PCT. If I feel like crap or something, I'll extend it a week or two longer but I've only done that like once haha

Beast617

Beast617

Awards
I have been getting the liquid clomid and its pretty good. I'm ordering hcg right now too. I'm gonna try it during this cycle per your advice. I will let you know how it goes.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I have been getting the liquid clomid and its pretty good. I'm ordering hcg right now too. I'm gonna try it during this cycle per your advice. I will let you know how it goes.
hcg is pretty dang cheap, I swear by it! Makes the cycle to PCT transition a lot better, I recovered fully with blood work after a prop/tren cycle right after my pct. So I've been sold on it before that, but that was the nail in the coffin hah!

Beast617

Beast617

Awards
I usually have a tough time getting the bac/sterile water to mix it. I have one on hand but its been a bitch getting. Which is hilarious cuz I can always get any other thing I need under the sun. Lol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually have a tough time getting the bac/sterile water to mix it. I have one on hand but its been a bitch getting. Which is hilarious cuz I can always get any other thing I need under the sun. Lol
you usually can get the BAC water the same place you get your syringes.

For longer cycles I like running 6 weeks PCTs but GeekPoop set you up well.

rphash49

Awards
you usually can get the BAC water the same place you get your syringes.

For longer cycles I like running 6 weeks PCTs but GeekPoop set you up well.
I also prefer 6 week pct. We are definitely in the minority

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
You could consider a natty test boosters in PCT alongside what they've laid out for you. Tropinol XP or Intimidate SRT are a couple of good ones that are efficacious in PCT.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Are you using the TNE as a kicker or a pre workout? If you are using it as a kicker EOD is not frequent enough. And as a pre workout you can take 100mgs ED