PCT thoughts

1. PCT thoughts

Running the following currently:

Sus 250 eod
    Deca 300 eod
    TNE 100 eod (first 4 weeks)

I don't have a time line on my cycle just yet because I have an abundance on hand. Just wanted some opinions and insight from previous PCT's. Thanks

2. I'd use hcg 250 iu x 2 x week during
    + .25mg adex
    + .5mg caber e4d

for a pct I'd quit the hcg 4 days prior to pct, and use clomi 50/25/25/25
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    •   

3. I have never run hcg during a cycle, I have run anastrozole with some success. I'm looking for the best thing I can do to keep my gains and avoid the crash in the event I run for 12 weeks.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Beast617 View Post
    I have never run hcg during a cycle, I have run anastrozole with some success. I'm looking for the best thing I can do to keep my gains and avoid the crash in the event I run for 12 weeks.
    and I suggested what I would do lol

5. Thanks appreciate the feedback, that was just some more info regarding cycle timeline.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Beast617 View Post
    Thanks appreciate the feedback, that was just some more info regarding cycle timeline.
    I ran this same cycle last winter, well basically the same. I usually always just run clomi 50/25/25/25 and I'm good for PCT. If I feel like crap or something, I'll extend it a week or two longer but I've only done that like once haha

7. I have been getting the liquid clomid and its pretty good. I'm ordering hcg right now too. I'm gonna try it during this cycle per your advice. I will let you know how it goes.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Beast617 View Post
    I have been getting the liquid clomid and its pretty good. I'm ordering hcg right now too. I'm gonna try it during this cycle per your advice. I will let you know how it goes.
    hcg is pretty dang cheap, I swear by it! Makes the cycle to PCT transition a lot better, I recovered fully with blood work after a prop/tren cycle right after my pct. So I've been sold on it before that, but that was the nail in the coffin hah!

9. I usually have a tough time getting the bac/sterile water to mix it. I have one on hand but its been a bitch getting. Which is hilarious cuz I can always get any other thing I need under the sun. Lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by Beast617 View Post
    I usually have a tough time getting the bac/sterile water to mix it. I have one on hand but its been a bitch getting. Which is hilarious cuz I can always get any other thing I need under the sun. Lol
    you usually can get the BAC water the same place you get your syringes.

For longer cycles I like running 6 weeks PCTs but GeekPoop set you up well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

11. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post

you usually can get the BAC water the same place you get your syringes.

For longer cycles I like running 6 weeks PCTs but GeekPoop set you up well.
    I also prefer 6 week pct. We are definitely in the minority

12. You could consider a natty test boosters in PCT alongside what they've laid out for you. Tropinol XP or Intimidate SRT are a couple of good ones that are efficacious in PCT.

13. Are you using the TNE as a kicker or a pre workout? If you are using it as a kicker EOD is not frequent enough. And as a pre workout you can take 100mgs ED
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT Thoughts
    By jdj16 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 01:31 AM
  2. Cardio at end of cycle or during PCT.. Thoughts?
    By Luck 6 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 11:50 PM
  3. Sostonol 250 pct thoughts...making sure ducks are in a row
    By ryane87 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 10:58 AM
  4. Epistane pulsed in pct?.....thoughts?
    By json75 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 10:42 AM
  5. Here's a crazy PCT thought
    By Redsky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2004, 05:03 AM