PCT for Halodrol - First Cycle. Is it enough?

OneOfAKind

Awards
Hi! I will start my first cycle.

Bulking up with Halodrol for 6 weeks and for PCT I have think in Erase Pro follow by DAA.
I would start with Erase Pro in week 6 and 2 more weeks with DAA. Somethin like that:

Week 1-6: Halodrol
Week 6: 1 caps ErasePro
Week 7: 3 caps ErasePro
Week 8-9: 5g DAA

- Is it enough for PCT?

Thanx for answer.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Do not take 3 caps Erase pro, 75 mg armistane is the daily max you will want, it is designed for a 1/day dose.
OG erase you would take 3

Also you will be advised that you need a SERM for proper and safe recovery from your cycle. Nolva/Torem/Clomid, look into them and research SERMs, we cannot give sources so that is up to you.

Also time on cycle typically = time for PCT. you will want to run at least 4 weeks of SERM + erase + DAA and another natty test booster if you want to, not required.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

Bulking up with Halodrol for 6 weeks and for PCT I have think in Erase Pro follow by DAA.
I would start with Erase Pro in week 6 and 2 more weeks with DAA. Somethin like that:

- Is it enough for PCT?

Thanx for answer.
I would taper erase down and use 3g of DAA during your pct and maybe a coritsol product if you're looking soft like reduce xt.

It is enough for PCT, but thats like the bare minimum. clomi /nolva would be better, and than you could replace erase

Reactions: mw1
mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would taper erase down and use 3g of DAA during your pct and maybe a coritsol product if you're looking soft like reduce xt.

It is enough for PCT, but thats like the bare minimum. clomi /nolva would be better, and than you could replace erase
Agreed
OP how will you be dosing the Halo?

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
3g DAA, + SERM

You can also look at other natty test boosters like Tropinol XP.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
What are peoples thoughts on Advanced PCT by Anabolic Xtreme? Is it enough on its own for 4 weeks after 4 weeks of H-50 at 2 caps (100mg Halodrol) per day?

And dosing Cycle Armour by Lecheek during cycle and PCT?

Looking at doing this as my first cycle but of course, I want to research the sh!t out of everything before I make any final decisions (and that also includes doing it at all)

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Do not take 3 caps Erase pro, 75 mg armistane is the daily max you will want, it is designed for a 1/day dose.
OG erase you would take 3

Also you will be advised that you need a SERM for proper and safe recovery from your cycle. Nolva/Torem/Clomid, look into them and research SERMs, we cannot give sources so that is up to you.

Also time on cycle typically = time for PCT. you will want to run at least 4 weeks of SERM + erase + DAA and another natty test booster if you want to, not required.
Couldnt have said it better. So I will just say ^^^^THIS and look into Tropinol for your OTC T-Booster.

rphash49

Awards

- Is it enough for PCT?

Thanx for answer.
Ouch 3 caps of erase pro would make my knees and elbows snap off