PCT for Halodrol - First Cycle. Is it enough?

1. PCT for Halodrol - First Cycle. Is it enough?

Hi! I will start my first cycle.

Bulking up with Halodrol for 6 weeks and for PCT I have think in Erase Pro follow by DAA.
    I would start with Erase Pro in week 6 and 2 more weeks with DAA. Somethin like that:

Week 1-6: Halodrol
    Week 6: 1 caps ErasePro
    Week 7: 3 caps ErasePro
    Week 8-9: 5g DAA

- Is it enough for PCT?

Thanx for answer.

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Do not take 3 caps Erase pro, 75 mg armistane is the daily max you will want, it is designed for a 1/day dose.
    OG erase you would take 3

Also you will be advised that you need a SERM for proper and safe recovery from your cycle. Nolva/Torem/Clomid, look into them and research SERMs, we cannot give sources so that is up to you.

Also time on cycle typically = time for PCT. you will want to run at least 4 weeks of SERM + erase + DAA and another natty test booster if you want to, not required.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by OneOfAKind View Post

Bulking up with Halodrol for 6 weeks and for PCT I have think in Erase Pro follow by DAA.
    I would start with Erase Pro in week 6 and 2 more weeks with DAA. Somethin like that:

- Is it enough for PCT?

Thanx for answer.
    I would taper erase down and use 3g of DAA during your pct and maybe a coritsol product if you're looking soft like reduce xt.

It is enough for PCT, but thats like the bare minimum. clomi /nolva would be better, and than you could replace erase
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

4. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    I would taper erase down and use 3g of DAA during your pct and maybe a coritsol product if you're looking soft like reduce xt.

It is enough for PCT, but thats like the bare minimum. clomi /nolva would be better, and than you could replace erase
    Agreed
    OP how will you be dosing the Halo?

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

5. 3g DAA, + SERM

You can also look at other natty test boosters like Tropinol XP.
    •   

6. What are peoples thoughts on Advanced PCT by Anabolic Xtreme? Is it enough on its own for 4 weeks after 4 weeks of H-50 at 2 caps (100mg Halodrol) per day?

And dosing Cycle Armour by Lecheek during cycle and PCT?

Looking at doing this as my first cycle but of course, I want to research the sh!t out of everything before I make any final decisions (and that also includes doing it at all)
    Fan of comics, superhero movies, and video games? Come Like my FB page and join in the discussion: www.Facebook.com/SuperheroSpot

7. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Do not take 3 caps Erase pro, 75 mg armistane is the daily max you will want, it is designed for a 1/day dose.
    OG erase you would take 3

Also you will be advised that you need a SERM for proper and safe recovery from your cycle. Nolva/Torem/Clomid, look into them and research SERMs, we cannot give sources so that is up to you.

Also time on cycle typically = time for PCT. you will want to run at least 4 weeks of SERM + erase + DAA and another natty test booster if you want to, not required.
    Couldnt have said it better. So I will just say ^^^^THIS and look into Tropinol for your OTC T-Booster.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by OneOfAKind View Post

- Is it enough for PCT?

Thanx for answer.
    Ouch 3 caps of erase pro would make my knees and elbows snap off
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-29-2013, 12:25 PM
  2. My first cycle is it correct?
    By Your Beginner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 11:29 AM
  3. First Pin vs. First Cycle... IS IT THE DECA?
    By BCH13 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 10:01 PM
  4. PCT for my first cycle????
    By jws8118 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-06-2005, 05:58 PM
  5. Orals only first cycle - is it possible
    By pauly J in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-28-2004, 09:14 PM