Ostarine in PCT consenses
- 12-04-2013, 10:58 AM
- 12-06-2013, 06:43 AM
um no.. you don't want to use this in PCT as its suppressive just like test derivatives. you can however use a natty test booster and cortisol control during your PCT if it makes you feel better about holding onto your mass.
have a look at itemidate srt it uses NMDaa and a strong AI wich is perfect for recovering.
- 12-10-2013, 12:52 AM
Hell no. No matter what people say, there are STUDIES that show it's suppressive, plus many forum member's bloodwork to show it as well.Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
12-10-2013, 12:53 AM
With a serm I see nothing wrong with this at 10 mg but to each their own I guess. People don't understand how quickly you bounce back when ostarine is stopped. For me it took about 3 days off of ostarine to feel completely normal again and I continued to make gains of course
12-10-2013, 07:02 AM
did you have bloods taken? how do you know you were normal again? feeling fine and being fine are two different things.
12-10-2013, 10:43 PM
12-12-2013, 07:18 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Lacrossedude6 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 08-09-2012, 07:34 PM
- By DANI81 in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2012, 08:23 AM
- By RickRock13 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2011, 05:37 PM
- By JayRock in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 05-19-2011, 07:44 PM
- By Maxwell600 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2011, 01:35 PM