How much is needed
- 11-25-2013, 08:11 PM
- 11-25-2013, 08:17 PM
40/20/20/20 for nolva and .25adex EOD start it when you need itSerious Nutrition Solutions
- 11-25-2013, 09:29 PM
I prefer a little longer PCTs just to be safe when running 10+ weeks AAS cycles but that is just nit pickingSerious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
11-26-2013, 07:35 AM
do the same with it and taper off.. this will take at least 6 weeks and probably closer to 8 weeks .. this also insures you wont see any rebound issues.
I recommend you use reversitol or triazole and give tropinol a try.
FINAFLEX forum rep
visit our website at finaflex.com
11-26-2013, 07:42 AM
Agree with Ripp and Geek Poop, nolva 40/20/20/20 and look into some OTC stuff to help you get back to normal ASAP. Intimidate for the NMDAA along with Tropinol are some good OTC prducts you can try out.
iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
11-26-2013, 01:26 PM
Testabolan V2 and Reversitol V2 for that PCT.
Similar Forum Threads
- By msrubi49 in forum Female FitnessReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2012, 06:10 PM
- By Yimen E.Cricket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2003, 08:18 PM
- By Gaf Knee in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 09-07-2003, 06:29 PM
- By Technics in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 04-17-2003, 07:00 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 01-23-2003, 10:09 AM