PCT reccomendation please

orangewaldo

Awards
Im currently half way through a 30 day cycle of LG Sciences 17-Pro Andro and Im looking at what PCT I should use. What does everyone recommend?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Other people may have something that worked better for them but I would go this route:
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20
Intimidate SRT
Tropinol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolva
20/20/10/10
Test booster (DAA is probably the cheapest)
3g/3g/3g/3g
Cortisol control supp (Reduce XT)
0/0/3/3/3/3

17-Pro Andro is pretty weak, you could probably even get away with an OTC pct. Replace above nolva with an AI like Erase 3/3/2/2

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no need for anything more than a OTC prep for this PH.
I recommend you try reversitol v2 and if you really wanna up your game throw some tropinol in there after 2 weeks on pct.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Ripper and Veaderko.... Intimidate SRT and Tropinol are your best bets

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Nolva
20/20/10/10
Test booster (DAA is probably the cheapest)
3g/3g/3g/3g
Cortisol control supp (Reduce XT)
0/0/3/3/3/3

17-Pro Andro is pretty weak, you could probably even get away with an OTC pct. Replace above nolva with an AI like Erase 3/3/2/2
x2!

orangewaldo

Awards
Thanks guys! Theres a lot of stuff I cant take in the Army so education on stuff like this is almost zero.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ph 17 doesn't bind to the androgen receptor very well and thus will not "shut you down" much. that means your body will not have a very hard time returning to normal after you stop taking it.. if you think you need more than an AI and a testbooster afterword's, nolva is plenty strong and you probably don't need anything but it. again tho, over the counter stuff is fine.. in fact is the product you have include the 3,5,7 (same AI as erase) in the ingredients? if so, there is very little chance that you will get shut down.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Reversitol V2 and Testabolan V2 would be nice in PCT.