Aromatase inhibitor selection help

banksy2020

banksy2020

Awards
I was just doing some research into some different stuff and I came across letrozole and a few people told me that it is too strong and that some estrogen was needed, and with lower estrogen you don't feel as active. I then came across exemestane and I seen that it fairly strong too, is that one that I should stay away from as well or is it ok to run the whole cycle and not just in emergencies. I am using a dex currently but I don't know if it is the source or me or to low of dosage (1 mg everyday, but i heard that should be plenty) but I am starting to get a burning sensation in one of my nipples, so unfortunately I am cutting my losses and stopping my cycle. I also did not get all achy in my joints from it, isn't that another thing that happens with low estrogen. Heck erase did that to me, but I still got moon face bad, so i decided to get this a dex, i don't feel like my face is bloated but I am worried about the nipple thing, and I feel that erase is just not strong enough for the extra bloat I get.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
What was your cycle of?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love Formeron, which is a transdermal and pretty strong. I found that when I tried arimidex, it crushed me, but then I wasn't running a high cycle. I guess it would depend on the e2 numbers you are trying to control to determine what route you should take.

banksy2020

banksy2020

Awards
nothin crazy 100 mg of prop every other day i was about 6 weeks in to 8 week cycle, but like i said i stopped and forgot to mention started my post cycle, I was also using winstrol 50mg ed kisaj what do you mean it arimidex crushed you?

Last edited:

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It destroyed my e2 and I was a hormonal mess for almost 2 weeks. I just was going by recommended doses and I apparently am a bit sensitive to it. I was only running a little 250mg test blast.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Nolva
Intimidate SRT - Has NMDAA which is found to be similar to Letro
Tropinol

This is what I would be using.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Veaderko above... Nolva, Intimidate SRT, and Tropinol

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Testabolan V2 and Reversitol V2 would be nice.

rphash49

Awards
Nolva
Intimidate SRT - Has NMDAA which is found to be similar to Letro
Wut? Correct me if I'm wrong but NMDAA is a methyl form of DAA which is supposed to be stronger. DAA is not even remotely similar to letro......

DAA doesn't inhibit testosterone from aromatise nor does it block estrogen receptors.

If DAA increases test lvls it can actually make gyno worst.

rphash49

Awards
Erase is not strong enough. Letro, exemestane or forma would be my choice.

banksy2020

banksy2020

Awards
what is a good dosage to run exemestane? I've read a lot of different things about ppl running it 12.5 mg ed and ppl running it 12.5 mg eod thats a big difference, I know a lot of it comes down to your body, but is there kind of a generally accepted dosage?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my lab back from last week. I'm on TRT and was averaging in the mid-high 20s for e2. I added in Formeron and the lab was 15.9 e2. Arimidex had me at 2.

I thought I was loving mid-high 20's, but this 15-20 range really boosted libido.

rphash49

Awards
Just got my lab back from last week. I'm on TRT and was averaging in the mid-high 20s for e2. I added in Formeron and the lab was 15.9 e2. Arimidex had me at 2.

I thought I was loving mid-high 20's, but this 15-20 range really boosted libido.
Nice. I'm going to use Formeron during my pct coming up for the first time so this is good to hear. I'm not on trt so I'm a little worried about suppression but I'm going to keep the dose low. I'll see what my bloods say

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is with 3 pumps w/ total test levels at 652 (250-1125 scale) and free at 19.3 (5-40) on day before inject 60mg e3.5d. If you are not on any exogenous test, I'd probably start at 1 pump and see how it goes. It is strong stuff, obviously.

rphash49

Awards
This is with 3 pumps w/ total test levels at 652 (250-1125 scale) and free at 19.3 (5-40) on day before inject 60mg e3.5d. If you are not on any exogenous test, I'd probably start at 1 pump and see how it goes. It is strong stuff, obviously.
I've used on cycle but never pct. I agree 1 pump is where I'm going to start