Another gyno reversal thread

OldShakerCup

OldShakerCup

Awards
My buddy has had gyno for probably a year and half from an epistane cycle that developed after PCT which obviously did not include a SERM. I tried putting him on the letro/Tamox regime about a year ago yielding only slight improvements. He had since seen his GP which gave him 10mg nolva indefinitely. No improvements have been noticed at this dose. To my understanding the doctor displayed ignorance on the matter like most do.

I don't remember the exact plan I put him on when he tried the the letro/Tamox but know that it followed standard procedures.

Where do we go from here if there is still hope? Should he try a different AI/SERM? I find different answers everywhere I look but nothing seems consistent with his situation.

Thanks for the help!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
a year ago? its probly a hard calcified lump now. ifit is, hes pretty much fuked

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Agree, as far as I have read, the longer you have it the harder it is to loose. At this point I dont think he will get rid of it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
time to get em snipped... unless hes just fat.. how do we know its gyno? is the guy lean with tits?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
determinator Anabolics 18
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 17