Gyno after pct?

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
It's been about 8 weeks since pct and now i can see my nipples getting puffy. And whenever I do chest exercises the bar hits my nipples and it hurts. I know I had gyno before but ran letro and it went away. It was on my right nipple, now y right nipple is getting more puffy and my left one is following up with it. I though that it was just my chest being sore but after like two weeks I realized it was gyno. So now can I just run letro and nolva? Letro got rid of it before but how it is right now will it be effective? Please help me with advice from past experiences.
Thanks

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just do what you did last time to get rid of it.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
do you know how long till it's permanent

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Tomm start dose should I start at .5? Or 1.0? It's 1.5 a ml

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tomm start dose should I start at .5? Or 1.0? It's 1.5 a ml
Start at .5 then every day move up .5 so day 1 is .5 day 2 is 1.0 day 3 is 1.5 day 4 is 2.0 then day 5 2.5 the ride that out till the gyno shrinks. Then to avoid rebound you need to taper it down .5 every day so starting at 2.5 then 2.0 then 1.5 and so on the when you get to .5 ride that for a week or so then I would get on a SERM like nolva or clomid just in case.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Start at .5 then every day move up .5 so day 1 is .5 day 2 is 1.0 day 3 is 1.5 day 4 is 2.0 then day 5 2.5 the ride that out till the gyno shrinks. Then to avoid rebound you need to taper it down .5 every day so starting at 2.5 then 2.0 then 1.5 and so on the when you get to .5 ride that for a week or so then I would get on a SERM like nolva or clomid just in case.
Got chu thanks man, did you use this protocol for gyno?

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got chu thanks man, did you use this protocol for gyno?
I did. It helped but also sucks letro is really harsh. Don't expect it to completely eliminate your gyno but it will shrink it.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I did. It helped but also sucks letro is really harsh. Don't expect it to completely eliminate your gyno but it will shrink it.
Ya I had gyno from puberty but it went away when I was around 14. I just don't want big puffy nips. There pretty sensitive right now.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya I had gyno from puberty but it went away when I was around 14. I just don't want big puffy nips. There pretty sensitive right now.
It should defiantly help with them being sensitive. And I feel you man when I had gyno it psychologically killed me. It ruined like 3 months of my life

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
It should defiantly help with them being sensitive. And I feel you man when I had gyno it psychologically killed me. It ruined like 3 months of my life
Ya well the first time I had It it was and early case I felt like a ball behind my nipple so I immediately started letro... But now I think I have had it for a while only about two weeks ago they started getting really sensitive

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if your getting puffy nips it could be from to much progesterone. look into some reversitol and dopadex/inhibit-p stacked ....
letro is nasty stuff, personally wouldn't use it unless all else failed.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
letro is some crazy stuff for sure. very harsh. Definitely could try reversitol

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Letro is already working my nips aren't even 1/10 as sensitive as before, still have the size but I can notice a difference

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Gyno is practically gone it's 1/3 of the size and not sensitive at all. The sides of letro are really exaggerated my libido did not go down at all. My joints are a lil affected but I can still do curls no problem. I would recommend using letro, I haven't tried using nolva although I've heard it works just as well if not better I would still just try letro first. The results were noticed daily.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Gyno is practically gone it's 1/3 of the size and not sensitive at all. The sides of letro are really exaggerated my libido did not go down at all. My joints are a lil affected but I can still do curls no problem. I would recommend using letro, I haven't tried using nolva although I've heard it works just as well if not better I would still just try letro first. The results were noticed daily.
Congrats on decreasing your gyno. Iv used both letro and nolva separately to reduce gyno. First time was with letro, for myself the sides were pretty bad..no sex drive, dry joints. The second time I used nolva. Ran nolva for 6 weeks. This worked much better for me...no sides and it completely reduced the gyno, better than letro. I guess we all respond differently