Gyno after pct?

  1. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68467
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    45.11%

    Gyno after pct?


    It's been about 8 weeks since pct and now i can see my nipples getting puffy. And whenever I do chest exercises the bar hits my nipples and it hurts. I know I had gyno before but ran letro and it went away. It was on my right nipple, now y right nipple is getting more puffy and my left one is following up with it. I though that it was just my chest being sore but after like two weeks I realized it was gyno. So now can I just run letro and nolva? Letro got rid of it before but how it is right now will it be effective? Please help me with advice from past experiences.
    Thanks

  2. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,623
    Rep Power
    695953
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    30.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Just do what you did last time to get rid of it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  3. Senior Member
    rphash49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    118670
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    89.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Just do what you did last time to get rid of it.
    This
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68467
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    45.11%

    do you know how long till it's permanent
  5. Senior Member
    rphash49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    118670
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    89.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    do you know how long till it's permanent
    I read I medical study that said after 36months the chance of reduction is significantly reduced. Just take care of it asap
  6. Advanced Member
    liftandeat's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    592
    Rep Power
    111474
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    31.99%

    Letro it up
  7. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68467
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    45.11%

    Tomm start dose should I start at .5? Or 1.0? It's 1.5 a ml
  8. Advanced Member
    liftandeat's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    592
    Rep Power
    111474
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    31.99%

    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Tomm start dose should I start at .5? Or 1.0? It's 1.5 a ml
    Start at .5 then every day move up .5 so day 1 is .5 day 2 is 1.0 day 3 is 1.5 day 4 is 2.0 then day 5 2.5 the ride that out till the gyno shrinks. Then to avoid rebound you need to taper it down .5 every day so starting at 2.5 then 2.0 then 1.5 and so on the when you get to .5 ride that for a week or so then I would get on a SERM like nolva or clomid just in case.
  9. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68467
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    45.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    Start at .5 then every day move up .5 so day 1 is .5 day 2 is 1.0 day 3 is 1.5 day 4 is 2.0 then day 5 2.5 the ride that out till the gyno shrinks. Then to avoid rebound you need to taper it down .5 every day so starting at 2.5 then 2.0 then 1.5 and so on the when you get to .5 ride that for a week or so then I would get on a SERM like nolva or clomid just in case.
    Got chu thanks man, did you use this protocol for gyno?
  10. Advanced Member
    liftandeat's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    592
    Rep Power
    111474
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    31.99%

    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post

    Got chu thanks man, did you use this protocol for gyno?
    I did. It helped but also sucks letro is really harsh. Don't expect it to completely eliminate your gyno but it will shrink it.
  11. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68467
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    45.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    I did. It helped but also sucks letro is really harsh. Don't expect it to completely eliminate your gyno but it will shrink it.
    Ya I had gyno from puberty but it went away when I was around 14. I just don't want big puffy nips. There pretty sensitive right now.
  12. Advanced Member
    liftandeat's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    592
    Rep Power
    111474
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    31.99%

    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post

    Ya I had gyno from puberty but it went away when I was around 14. I just don't want big puffy nips. There pretty sensitive right now.
    It should defiantly help with them being sensitive. And I feel you man when I had gyno it psychologically killed me. It ruined like 3 months of my life
  13. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68467
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    45.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    It should defiantly help with them being sensitive. And I feel you man when I had gyno it psychologically killed me. It ruined like 3 months of my life
    Ya well the first time I had It it was and early case I felt like a ball behind my nipple so I immediately started letro... But now I think I have had it for a while only about two weeks ago they started getting really sensitive
  14. Professional Member
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Rep Power
    1506037
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    58.12%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    if your getting puffy nips it could be from to much progesterone. look into some reversitol and dopadex/inhibit-p stacked ....
    letro is nasty stuff, personally wouldn't use it unless all else failed.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  15. Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,926
    Rep Power
    4033179
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    77.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    do you know how long till it's permanent
    If you do enough cycles everyone will get gyno to some degree

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  16. Advanced Member
    tcslick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    864
    Rep Power
    166800
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    53.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    Letro it up
    X2 if Letro wont can't nuke it you might have to go with surgery
  17. Senior Member
    dkgreene88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,956
    Rep Power
    1407339
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    55.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    letro is some crazy stuff for sure. very harsh. Definitely could try reversitol
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  18. Advanced Member
    liftandeat's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    592
    Rep Power
    111474
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    31.99%

    Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    letro is some crazy stuff for sure. very harsh. Definitely could try reversitol
    Reversitol won't do anything for gyno
  19. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68467
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    45.11%

    Letro is already working my nips aren't even 1/10 as sensitive as before, still have the size but I can notice a difference
  20. Advanced Member
    liftandeat's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    592
    Rep Power
    111474
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    31.99%

    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Letro is already working my nips aren't even 1/10 as sensitive as before, still have the size but I can notice a difference
    Cool keep us updated
  21. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68467
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    45.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    Cool keep us updated
    Running 1.5 mg and next week will bump to 2.5 and then taper down .5 a week
  22. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68467
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    45.11%

    Gyno is practically gone it's 1/3 of the size and not sensitive at all. The sides of letro are really exaggerated my libido did not go down at all. My joints are a lil affected but I can still do curls no problem. I would recommend using letro, I haven't tried using nolva although I've heard it works just as well if not better I would still just try letro first. The results were noticed daily.
  23. Advanced Member
    Mrbolt84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    228923
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    43.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Gyno is practically gone it's 1/3 of the size and not sensitive at all. The sides of letro are really exaggerated my libido did not go down at all. My joints are a lil affected but I can still do curls no problem. I would recommend using letro, I haven't tried using nolva although I've heard it works just as well if not better I would still just try letro first. The results were noticed daily.
    Congrats on decreasing your gyno. Iv used both letro and nolva separately to reduce gyno. First time was with letro, for myself the sides were pretty bad..no sex drive, dry joints. The second time I used nolva. Ran nolva for 6 weeks. This worked much better for me...no sides and it completely reduced the gyno, better than letro. I guess we all respond differently
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gyno after PCT
    By Aritch in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-20-2013, 12:50 PM
  2. SLIGHT Gyno after PCT
    By 10399092 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-17-2013, 11:45 PM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 02:33 AM
  4. still have a little gyno left over after PCT...
    By FitModel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2006, 02:04 PM
  5. gyno after PCT??
    By Warhead_321 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-20-2004, 05:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in