My First Post Cycle Therapy

MrChocoLate

MrChocoLate

Awards
Hey guys.I am running testosterone 500mg per week.I have 7 more weeks but because it is my first cycle i planning every day my pct in order to make it as better as i can.

Well i will start 3 weeks later since my last injection.

Nolva 40/40/20/20

DAA 3/3/3/3

A test booster too.
Should i add hcg and when?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA is a good enough test booster.

How long is your cycle and what week are you on? You run HCG on cycle, not in PCT.

MrChocoLate

MrChocoLate

Awards
DAA is a good enough test booster.

How long is your cycle and what week are you on? You run HCG on cycle, not in PCT.
It is my first cycle so i though i go light so i will do a 10 WEEK ONLY TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE 500mg per week.
I am at week 4.
So only DAA is needed?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, Nolva 20/20/10/10 and DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g should be good.

If you have HCG, stasrt it now. 250mcg 2x/week.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Nolva 20/20/10/10 and DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g should be good.

If you have HCG, stasrt it now. 250mcg 2x/week.
x2 on this, and quit hcg 4 days prior to your pct

MrChocoLate

MrChocoLate

Awards
A friend told me that my cycle is light so i dont need hcg at all.Should i listen to him or it is necessary to play safe?

OldShakerCup

OldShakerCup

Awards
Hey guys.I am running testosterone 500mg per week.I have 7 more weeks but because it is my first cycle i planning every day my pct in order to make it as better as i can. Well i will start 3 weeks later since my last injection. Nolva 40/40/20/20 DAA 3/3/3/3 A test booster too. Should i add hcg and when?
You need an AI such as erase or PCT revo to compliment the nolva.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
If you are looking for another natty test booster to go with the DAA you can look at Tropinol XP.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need an AI such as erase or PCT revo to compliment the nolva.
nope.jpg

never saw people run AIs in their PCT until supp companies started pushing it.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Hey guys.I am running testosterone 500mg per week.I have 7 more weeks but because it is my first cycle i planning every day my pct in order to make it as better as i can.

Well i will start 3 weeks later since my last injection.

Nolva 40/40/20/20

DAA 3/3/3/3

A test booster too.
Should i add hcg and when?
With just test, hcg is uncessary. Everything looks good I would add clomid too at 100/100/50/50

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nope.jpg

never saw people run AIs in their PCT until supp companies started pushing it.
it was actually PA who speculated about their use during the later half of the post cycle to combat "rebound" type gyno. a lot of us began to experiment with it to assess the effectiveness and it really works well. people like myself have been a big proponent ever since, and now the supplement companies have caught on.

admittedly some of the OG AIs like ATD were propagandized as a post cycle option but no one dared to use them for that for the first gen. probably only in the last 5-6 yrs have we been using them as a regular adjunct in PCTs.

still tho... nolva alone is just fine in most cases.