Epistane PCT

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Starting my pct next Monday, running clomid and nolvadex.

100/100/50/50
40/40/20/20
Does this look right to you? It was a 6 week cycle. Also running revo pct and pes erase halfway through so that I don't get a rebound after the cycle.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doses are excessive

Clomid
50/50/25/25
Nolva
20/20/10/10

You can also add a test booster like DAA and cortisol control supp like Reduce xt if you want.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Erase and Rev pct have the same main ingredient one of the other will do.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Overkill on the serms

OldShakerCup

OldShakerCup

Awards
Overkill on SERM and AI. Pick one or the other, erase or PCT revo. I prefer clomid over Tamox with epi due to emotional sides. Also missing natty test boost. DAA seems to be solid for everybody but me on PCT. I prefer Pro lab goat weed.

infraredline

Awards
Clomid 50/25/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
D-aspartic acid 3g ed
Unleashed by protein factory
Optional:
Prolab horny goat weed (it's like $10 so it's up to you whether to add or not but its a solid product)

That's what you need for a full recovery.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid 50/25/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
D-aspartic acid 3g ed
Unleashed by protein factory
Optional:
Prolab horny goat weed (it's like $10 so it's up to you whether to add or not but its a solid product)

That's what you need for a full recovery.
Not really. He only "needs" a SERM for a full recovery. Other things are just helpful.

And definitely don't need aromasin.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Not really. He only "needs" a SERM for a full recovery. Other things are just helpful.

x3

Though have to ask, why clomid and novla? Why not just one or the other?
I would probably do
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Intimidate & Tropinol

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting my pct next Monday, running clomid and nolvadex.

100/100/50/50
40/40/20/20
Does this look right to you? It was a 6 week cycle. Also running revo pct and pes erase halfway through so that I don't get a rebound after the cycle.
With two serms you will not need Erase or Rev pct

infraredline

Awards

I respectfully disagree. Serm only pct's in my experience have never allowed full recovery.

I also respectfully disagree about the aromasin, in addition to preventing estrogen from getting too high post cycle, aromasin also has properties that help boost recovery, ie its ability to boost free testosterone levels.

Just what I've attained from my experience

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I respectfully disagree. Serm only pct's in my experience have never allowed full recovery.

I also respectfully disagree about the aromasin, in addition to preventing estrogen from getting too high post cycle, aromasin also has properties that help boost recovery, ie its ability to boost free testosterone levels.

Just what I've attained from my experience
The serm will keep your levels in acceptable ranges. Adding a ai could cause it to drop TOO and possible have some rebound about pct

infraredline

Awards
The serm will keep your levels in acceptable ranges. Adding a ai could cause it to drop TOO and possible have some rebound about pct
I don't want acceptable when I recover I want as close or better then they were before my cycle.

As far as the Ai that's why you just have to keep a close eye out for too low estrogen sides and adjust your Ai accordingly.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't want acceptable when I recover I want as close or better then they were before my cycle.

As far as the Ai that's why you just have to keep a close eye out for too low estrogen sides and adjust your Ai accordingly.
You are missing the point- more does not equal better

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I would use either C or N + Intimidate & Tropinol

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Reversitol V2 and Testabolan V2 would be nice in PCT also.