Starting PCT tomorrow - advice needed

  1. Starting PCT tomorrow - advice needed


    Hey guys. Just finished an amazing 6 week cycle of Epi-10, and starting my PCT tomorrow. This is what I am going to run for PCT

    Clomid: 50/50/25/25
    Nolva: 20/20/20/20
    Erase: 0/0/3//2/2/1
    DAA: 3/3/3/3/3
    Lean Xtreme: 3/3/3/3/3
    Cycle Assist and Tudca throughout


    What I really want to know is WHEN to take these doses. Does timing even matter? Also, I have heard alot of people say to take the liquid Clomid and Nolva doses with some Orange Juice in your mouth first so you don't get the satanically-awful taste. Is this safe for the SERM's though? The acidity of the OJ won't kill or damage any of the ingredients in the SERM? Just wanted to see if there was any definitive facts on this before I do it.

    All advice/input is much appreciated!


  2. I'm wondering this as well. I've been in pct since Halloween and have been taking the nolva and Clomid at night, mixing them with water to help deal with the taste..... Really hope that is ok.

    And as for the timing of dosing, the only advice I could find when doing my research was that taking it at night may help with limiting some of the sides, if you get any, since you are sleeping through the worst of it.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by StillHungry View Post
    I'm wondering this as well. I've been in pct since Halloween and have been taking the nolva and Clomid at night, mixing them with water to help deal with the taste..... Really hope that is ok.
    well I'm sure water is fine bro. Nothing to worry about there. But I'm curious, does it actually help with the taste that much?
    •   
       


  4. Helps it go down much faster and I don't get the lingering nasty taste from it. Its more like taking a crappy shot, very tolerable.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by StillHungry View Post
    Helps it go down much faster and I don't get the lingering nasty taste from it. Its more like taking a crappy shot, very tolerable.
    Interesting. Maybe I'll try it that way.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post
    Hey guys. Just finished an amazing 6 week cycle of Epi-10, and starting my PCT tomorrow. This is what I am going to run for PCT

    Clomid: 50/50/25/25
    Nolva: 20/20/20/20
    Erase: 0/0/3//2/2/1
    DAA: 3/3/3/3/3
    Lean Xtreme: 3/3/3/3/3
    Cycle Assist and Tudca throughout

    What I really want to know is WHEN to take these doses. Does timing even matter? Also, I have heard alot of people say to take the liquid Clomid and Nolva doses with some Orange Juice in your mouth first so you don't get the satanically-awful taste. Is this safe for the SERM's though? The acidity of the OJ won't kill or damage any of the ingredients in the SERM? Just wanted to see if there was any definitive facts on this before I do it.

    All advice/input is much appreciated!
    -Only need to run DAA 4 weeks
    -don't need to use tudca during pct. Save it to use on next cycle
    -as far as when I dose: I dose cycle assist mid and end of day. And every thing else first thing when I wake up. Serm has a 5-7 day Half-Life so dose it whenever you like. Not sure about lean extreme just follow directions on bottle.
    -orange juice won't hurt your serm lol. But I'm a man and didn't feel I need anything when I used liquid serm to make it taste better lol. I now get in pill form and they taste like pills.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    -Only need to run DAA 4 weeks -don't need to use tudca during pct. Save it to use on next cycle -as far as when I dose: I dose cycle assist mid and end of day. And every thing else first thing when I wake up. Serm has a 5-7 day Half-Life so dose it whenever you like. Not sure about lean extreme just follow directions on bottle. -orange juice won't hurt your serm lol. But I'm a man and didn't feel I need anything when I used liquid serm to make it taste better lol. I now get in pill form and they taste like pills.
    Great information there, thanks. Since you mentioned the half life of the SERMs, it has me wondering... just to be sure, I'm supposed to take my doses of the SERMs every day right? 50 Clomid and 20 nolva every morning? Lol
    I know it's supposed to be every day, but I just want to make sure because better safe than sorry.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post

    Great information there, thanks. Since you mentioned the half life of the SERMs, it has me wondering... just to be sure, I'm supposed to take my doses of the SERMs every day right? 50 Clomid and 20 nolva every morning? Lol
    I know it's supposed to be every day, but I just want to make sure because better safe than sorry.
    No worries. Yes every day

  9. why is no one using HCG anymore?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bosundave View Post
    why is no one using HCG anymore?
    HCG is normally only used on extended 10+ week cycles. Also HCG should not be used during PCT as it can be suppressive.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bosundave View Post
    why is no one using HCG anymore?
    Hcg needs to be taken on cycle as well Not just post.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post
    Hey guys. Just finished an amazing 6 week cycle of Epi-10, and starting my PCT tomorrow. This is what I am going to run for PCT

    Clomid: 50/50/25/25
    Nolva: 20/20/20/20
    Erase: 0/0/3//2/2/1
    DAA: 3/3/3/3/3
    Lean Xtreme: 3/3/3/3/3
    Cycle Assist and Tudca throughout


    What I really want to know is WHEN to take these doses. Does timing even matter? Also, I have heard alot of people say to take the liquid Clomid and Nolva doses with some Orange Juice in your mouth first so you don't get the satanically-awful taste. Is this safe for the SERM's though? The acidity of the OJ won't kill or damage any of the ingredients in the SERM? Just wanted to see if there was any definitive facts on this before I do it.

    All advice/input is much appreciated!
    choose nolva or clomid, don't need both. just take whenver during the day, it won't matter at all. 40/20/20/20 or 50/25/25/25 is the doses I use them at.

    mixing with whatever doesn't matter either. Think of your stomach acid, now think of orange juice. It is srictly for taste.

    Quote Originally Posted by bosundave View Post
    why is no one using HCG anymore?
    because it's pointless and not needed for a 6 week oral cycle. It'll prolly cost you just as much to use hcg as this cycle. You're being shutdown / surpressed for ~6 weeks... that's not long at all compared to a 16-20+ week injectable cycle.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  13. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    choose nolva or clomid, don't need both. just take whenver during the day, it won't matter at all. 40/20/20/20 or 50/25/25/25 is the doses I use them at.

    mixing with whatever doesn't matter either. Think of your stomach acid, now think of orange juice. It is srictly for taste.


    because it's pointless and not needed for a 6 week oral cycle. It'll prolly cost you just as much to use hcg as this cycle. You're being shutdown / surpressed for ~6 weeks... that's not long at all compared to a 16-20+ week injectable cycle.
    Appreciate the advice man!

  14. Yeah no need for multiple SERMs here, but multiple natty test boosters might not be a bad safety measure. Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT or DAA would be fantastic ran with your SERM.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    Yeah no need for multiple SERMs here, but multiple natty test boosters might not be a bad safety measure. Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT or DAA would be fantastic ran with your SERM.
    Well the reason I went with two SERMS is because people kept telling me that Clomid was great for getting your hormones back to normal, but basically does nothing for preventing gyno, and that Nolva is perfect for preventing gyno but does very little to regulate your hormones. So I went with both lol. I'm assuming that was inaccurate information?

  16. For a mild epi cycle you definitely could have used just one. I've used both in the past with good results so if you already started don't worry about.

  17. why take more than one SERM? I recommend just taking Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT with one serm to boost those levels back faster

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    why take more than one SERM? I recommend just taking Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT with one serm to boost those levels back faster
    Almost every thread I come across someone recommends tropinol xp and intimidate srt. Is it really that good of a combo? Reviews seem to be hit and miss and the logs I've read don't impress. Serious question.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Starting PCT tomorrow, need some help!
    By 1997Stang in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2013, 10:12 PM
  2. Did i start pct too soon? need help!
    By GeorgAnspach in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 05:17 PM
  3. Starting PCT tomorrow
    By LTFU in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 09:26 PM
  4. PCT Storage Advice Needed
    By TheMaharaja in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 12:25 AM
  5. Starting PCT tomorrow..
    By Fatal Wisdom in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 05:52 AM
Log in
Log in