Extended PCT - AnabolicMinds.com

Extended PCT

  1. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Power
    343822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Extended PCT


    After being on a 500mg per week of Test E and 300mg of Deca per week cycle with supports of 250IUs per week, 12.5mg of Aromasine everyday, .5mg of Caber every 4th day and Unleashed 3 times per day for 14 weeks (i dropped the Deca after week 13) I went on the following PCT:

    Aromasine 12.5mg everyday for 2 weeks, then switched to Arimadex .25mg every 3rd day for the next 2 weeks, 3 Unleashed per day for 4 weeks, 3 Prolactrone for 4 weeks and 1.5mg of DAA beginning in week 2 to week 4. In week 4 I also added 700mg of Bulbine and Clomid 50mg for 2 weeks and then 25mg for 2 weeks.

    After coming off PCT, I have just been taking 1 Unleashed per day, 1 Prolactrone per day and 700mg of Bulbine.

    3 days after my last pin I got bloods and they came back as the following:
    Total Test >1600
    Free Test did not test for this
    Estrogen 250
    Prolactine 1.8

    1 day before the end of my PCT I got bloods again and they came back as the following:
    Total Test 539
    Free Test 12.8
    Estrogen 28
    Prolactine 4.8

    I've been off PCT for over a week now and my libio is for ****. It became to decline the last week of my cycle and was low for about the first 2 weeks of PCT but gradually got better until a day before the end of my PCT.

    Im going to bloods again on the 11th of November but I have been advised to do an extended PCT. I am now back on 50mg of Clomid for 5 days then i will ratch it down to 25 for the next 2 weeks. Novladex 40mg everyday for 3 weeks, 3.0mg of DAA and Vitamin D at 1600 mg per day.

    Any thoughts?

  2. Advanced Member
    BigKrabbe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    75990

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    After being on a 500mg per week of Test E and 300mg of Deca per week cycle with supports of 250IUs per week, 12.5mg of Aromasine everyday, .5mg of Caber every 4th day and Unleashed 3 times per day for 14 weeks (i dropped the Deca after week 13) I went on the following PCT:

    Aromasine 12.5mg everyday for 2 weeks, then switched to Arimadex .25mg every 3rd day for the next 2 weeks, 3 Unleashed per day for 4 weeks, 3 Prolactrone for 4 weeks and 1.5mg of DAA beginning in week 2 to week 4. In week 4 I also added 700mg of Bulbine and Clomid 50mg for 2 weeks and then 25mg for 2 weeks.

    After coming off PCT, I have just been taking 1 Unleashed per day, 1 Prolactrone per day and 700mg of Bulbine.

    3 days after my last pin I got bloods and they came back as the following:
    Total Test >1600
    Free Test did not test for this
    Estrogen 250
    Prolactine 1.8

    1 day before the end of my PCT I got bloods again and they came back as the following:
    Total Test 539
    Free Test 12.8
    Estrogen 28
    Prolactine 4.8

    I've been off PCT for over a week now and my libio is for ****. It became to decline the last week of my cycle and was low for about the first 2 weeks of PCT but gradually got better until a day before the end of my PCT.

    Im going to bloods again on the 11th of November but I have been advised to do an extended PCT. I am now back on 50mg of Clomid for 5 days then i will ratch it down to 25 for the next 2 weeks. Novladex 40mg everyday for 3 weeks, 3.0mg of DAA and Vitamin D at 1600 mg per day.

    Any thoughts?
    Well for being at the end of your pct, 539 is by no means bad. Honestly, I'd just run low dose clomid (25mg a day) for another month. That's awesome you get bloods, that way you can continue to see where you are at. What was your baseline before your cycle? I have never had ANYTHING shut me down like a previous deca cycle did. For whatever reason it took me for freaking ever to recover from it. Nandrolones are very very disruptive to your hpta and natural production.
  3. Advanced Member
    BigKrabbe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    75990

    Reputation Reputation

    I'd also leave the nolvadex out, and just stick with the clomid. A way better gonadotropin stimulator. Have you considered HCG at all?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Power
    343822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe View Post
    I'd also leave the nolvadex out, and just stick with the clomid. A way better gonadotropin stimulator. Have you considered HCG at all?
    I actually have a prescription for HCG and have plenty on hand. Before I did this cycle I did 6 weeks of 1000IUs of HCG twice per week. My libido was good, I maintained 95% of muscle and 90% of my strength but couldnt get bigger, I didnt feel like a pumped animal, I just wasnt all that enthusiastic about it. Maybe if your a 70 year old man and just want to look "fit" then its cool.

    Also, I heard it shuts down your pituitary. HCG mimics the cycle your body goes through to produce testosterone. While it does stimulate production in the testicles it shuts down your pituitary which also produces testosterone.
  5. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Power
    343822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe View Post

    Well for being at the end of your pct, 539 is by no means bad. Honestly, I'd just run low dose clomid (25mg a day) for another month. That's awesome you get bloods, that way you can continue to see where you are at. What was your baseline before your cycle? I have never had ANYTHING shut me down like a previous deca cycle did. For whatever reason it took me for freaking ever to recover from it. Nandrolones are very very disruptive to your hpta and natural production.
    Someone said I may be taking too much Bulbine and that it may be lowering my estrogen too much.
  6. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,419
    Rep Power
    585813

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    A lot of people have low libido after PCT. It's part of the game. Not real magic to bring it back.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  7. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Power
    343822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    A lot of people have low libido after PCT. It's part of the game. Not real magic to bring it back.
    I understand that but what Im use to is low libido through PCT. Here i was actually coming back and then all of a sudden Im down again.
    I wish Testosterone was not something we had to take exogenously, I wish someone could create a peptide to turn your test production on speeds of 0 to 5. 0 being 250-350-, and 5 being 2000.
  8. Advanced Member
    BigKrabbe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    75990

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I understand that but what Im use to is low libido through PCT. Here i was actually coming back and then all of a sudden Im down again.
    I wish Testosterone was not something we had to take exogenously, I wish someone could create a peptide to turn your test production on speeds of 0 to 5. 0 being 250-350-, and 5 being 2000.
    Doubt the bulbine is doing that to ya. Deca man, pubmed some studies done on deca and other nandrolones. Can shut you down for a long time, and from a small amount. HCG can desensitize your leydig cells when used excessively, but many pct protocols advocate and use much higher doses than 1000 iu's with GREAT success. Just hang on your libido will come back, it took me a while after coming off everything.
  9. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Power
    343822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe View Post

    Doubt the bulbine is doing that to ya. Deca man, pubmed some studies done on deca and other nandrolones. Can shut you down for a long time, and from a small amount. HCG can desensitize your leydig cells when used excessively, but many pct protocols advocate and use much higher doses than 1000 iu's with GREAT success. Just hang on your libido will come back, it took me a while after coming off everything.
    Its known for lowering estrogen no?
  10. Advanced Member
    veaderko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    973
    Rep Power
    283115

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    You can always take Tropinol to help with your libido. I stack that with intimidate and the GF loves it.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  11. Advanced Member
    BigKrabbe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    75990

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Its known for lowering estrogen no?
    Yes, but not greatly. Definitely not greatly enough to destroy your libido, just part of coming off my man. Bulbine natalensis - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com

    Interestingly enough, according to that and the linked studies it references at 25 and 50 mg/kg it raises progesterone levels, but at 100 mg/kg lowers it.
  12. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Power
    343822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe View Post

    Yes, but not greatly. Definitely not greatly enough to destroy your libido, just part of coming off my man. Bulbine natalensis - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com

    Interestingly enough, according to that and the linked studies it references at 25 and 50 mg/kg it raises progesterone levels, but at 100 mg/kg lowers it.
    I didn't test for prog so I dont know but i was taking Caber while on and Prolactrone during PCT. My prolactine was 1.8 after the cycle and 4.8 after PCT.
    Normal Estrogen levels are 15-35, after PCT I was at 28. I was taking 2 pills of Bulbine per day, is it not possible for my Estrogen to have slipped under 15?
  13. Advanced Member
    BigKrabbe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    75990

    Reputation Reputation

    By no means trying to discount your thinking, but in my opinion I HIGHLY doubt 2 caps of bulbine a day is driving your estrogen low enough to negatively effect your libido. Libido has so many factors involved it blows my mind. If your worried about it though just stop taking the bulbine . I think if you are concerned do another clomid run! Just my .02, I know it's a mind **** having low libido after cycles.
  14. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Power
    343822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe View Post
    By no means trying to discount your thinking, but in my opinion I HIGHLY doubt 2 caps of bulbine a day is driving your estrogen low enough to negatively effect your libido. Libido has so many factors involved it blows my mind. If your worried about it though just stop taking the bulbine . I think if you are concerned do another clomid run! Just my .02, I know it's a mind **** having low libido after cycles.
    Thats actually what I have done. I am doing another clomid run but ibjave also added novla. Im on day 8 now and i felt my libido come back yesterday. Not 100% but at least im ****in again.
  15. Advanced Member
    BigKrabbe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    75990

    Reputation Reputation

    Haha I did one deca cycle. Then said **** deca, literally NOTHING shut me down like deca. EVER. And I've taken a lot of shvt
  16. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Definitely the deca, it is notorious for the side effects your are describing. Keep running your SERM and add in Tropinol XP it should help alleviate some of those symptoms.
  17. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Power
    343822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe View Post
    Haha I did one deca cycle. Then said **** deca, literally NOTHING shut me down like deca. EVER. And I've taken a lot of shvt
    Im planning on doing a pro-hormone cycle in January for about 4 weeks. Beastdrol. After that Im looking for something new. Im getting nored with Test/Deca.
    What are your favorites you use?
  18. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,702
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    Im planning on doing a pro-hormone cycle in January for about 4 weeks. Beastdrol. After that Im looking for something new. Im getting nored with Test/Deca.
    What are your favorites you use?
    Bro if you're worried about your endocrine system at the moment then beastdrol aka superdrol will probably be the knockout punch to any natural test that you have left. Just remember that
  19. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Power
    343822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

    Bro if you're worried about your endocrine system at the moment then beastdrol aka superdrol will probably be the knockout punch to any natural test that you have left. Just remember that
    I know but i got so big with that 5 years ago. Whats not harmful but gets u big?
  20. Senior Member
    dkgreene88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,931
    Rep Power
    1339127

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Tropinol and Intimidate would work awesome together and increase that libido to craazy levels
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  21. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Power
    343822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Tropinol and Intimidate would work awesome together and increase that libido to craazy levels
    Any free samples available? I was told the same thing about Bulbine. I'm still waiting for these all day erections.
  22. Advanced Member
    BigKrabbe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    75990

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I know but i got so big with that 5 years ago. Whats not harmful but gets u big?
    I agree, beastdrol would probably be just about one of the worst things you could do to your HPTA at this point. I am not a rep for any company, but intimidate and tropinol would probably increase your libido a significant amount or similar test boosting products. If you are looking to run another cycle around January time frame, and want it to be something that's not absolutely terrible for your hpta like superdrol I would look at doing something along the lines of low test + moderate doses of masteron or low test + 400-800 mg of primo a week with hcg throughout.
  23. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Power
    343822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe View Post

    I agree, beastdrol would probably be just about one of the worst things you could do to your HPTA at this point. I am not a rep for any company, but intimidate and tropinol would probably increase your libido a significant amount or similar test boosting products. If you are looking to run another cycle around January time frame, and want it to be something that's not absolutely terrible for your hpta like superdrol I would look at doing something along the lines of low test + moderate doses of masteron or low test + 400-800 mg of primo a week with hcg throughout.
    When you say "low test" what are you referring to?
  24. Advanced Member
    BigKrabbe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    75990

    Reputation Reputation

    An HRT dose or slightly above of test while you run another compound. 250 or less.
  25. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Power
    343822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe View Post
    An HRT dose or slightly above of test while you run another compound. 250 or less.
    I found some one who sells a Masteron ethonate so i dont have to pin every other day. Just twice per week. I want to run 750mg every 5 days and 250 Test Ethonate once per week, with about 250IUs of HCG. Anything else I should stack? What about support? I have read that Masteron is not aromatizing but if Im stacking 250mg of Test, will I need a little AI? Can I lay off the Caber? And what of PCT? Im planning on doing Clomid and Novladex and if Endosurge really works, that too. I may use Endosurge during cycle as well.

    The other items you mentioned? Are they as crappy as Bulbine?
  26. New Member
    bosundave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    23203

    Reputation

    No need to switch from aromasin to adex. Just stay with aromasin.
  27. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Power
    343822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bosundave View Post
    No need to switch from aromasin to adex. Just stay with aromasin.
    The aromasine i had was bunk and i have no other sources that sell it in pill form.
  28. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Power
    343822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ok, here are my new bloods after being off cycle for almost 8 weeks and being off my first PCT for almost 4 weeks and being on my extended PCT for almost 3 weeks. Let me know what you guys think. I think my endocrine system is ok. I have to retest for Estrogen and LH though, see below:

    Total Testosterone 660
    Free Testosterone 14.66 2.20%
    Total Estrogen Sample was bad have to retest
    Prolactine 12.4
    LH They forgot have to retest
    FSH 24.1
    Cortisol 13.7
    LDL 145
    HDL 36
    Vitamin D 30.9
    Blood Pressure 110/80
  29. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,419
    Rep Power
    585813

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    If you test is only 660 in PCT that is probably not the best thing.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  30. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Power
    343822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    If you test is only 660 in PCT that is probably not the best thing.
    Why? After cycle your natural test levels are suppressed no? I'm 44, my natural test is usually 502. So 660 is great considering I was supressed from the cycle and my normal rates are 502.
  31. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,419
    Rep Power
    585813

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Why? After cycle your natural test levels are suppressed no? I'm 44, my natural test is usually 502. So 660 is great considering I was supressed from the cycle and my normal rates are 502.
    For some reason I thought you said your cycle were around 700.

    You could be fine. Nolva/clomid usually boosts your test a **** ton, but everyone is different. No way to know until after you get off the SERMs, but at least you know your stuff isn't bunk.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  32. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Power
    343822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    For some reason I thought you said your cycle were around 700.

    You could be fine. Nolva/clomid usually boosts your test a **** ton, but everyone is different. No way to know until after you get off the SERMs, but at least you know your stuff isn't bunk.
    No, during my cycle my Test was over 1,600.
  33. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Power
    343822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    My LH results came back. They are 16.1. My Estrogen is still pending.
  34. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,702
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Why? After cycle your natural test levels are suppressed no? I'm 44, my natural test is usually 502. So 660 is great considering I was supressed from the cycle and my normal rates are 502.
    Your test levels are 660 in pct and you're 44..you are well within the normal range. Nothing to worry about at all. Most 30 year olds don't even have a test level of 700 lol.
  35. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Power
    343822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Just got my estrogen numbers back, they are 120! Why? Ive been off cycle for 8 weeks, of which I was on PCT for 6 and only taking Clomid, Novladex, DAA, Bulbine and Vitamin D. WTF? No wonder Ive been crying like a women thinking about my girl going back to Thailand.
    Can anyone explain this?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. extending pct?
    By hernmari1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2013, 02:35 PM
  2. 18 week cycle - should I extend pct? PLEASE HELP!!
    By King Smegma in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-23-2013, 05:24 PM
  3. If testes are still small, extend PCT???
    By monsterbox in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 11:36 AM
  4. Need advice on extended Cycle - PCT
    By THETEST in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 04:59 PM
  5. Extending cycle.. change pct?
    By tsplittorff in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 10:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in