Extended PCT

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
After being on a 500mg per week of Test E and 300mg of Deca per week cycle with supports of 250IUs per week, 12.5mg of Aromasine everyday, .5mg of Caber every 4th day and Unleashed 3 times per day for 14 weeks (i dropped the Deca after week 13) I went on the following PCT:

Aromasine 12.5mg everyday for 2 weeks, then switched to Arimadex .25mg every 3rd day for the next 2 weeks, 3 Unleashed per day for 4 weeks, 3 Prolactrone for 4 weeks and 1.5mg of DAA beginning in week 2 to week 4. In week 4 I also added 700mg of Bulbine and Clomid 50mg for 2 weeks and then 25mg for 2 weeks.

After coming off PCT, I have just been taking 1 Unleashed per day, 1 Prolactrone per day and 700mg of Bulbine.

3 days after my last pin I got bloods and they came back as the following:
Total Test >1600
Free Test did not test for this
Estrogen 250
Prolactine 1.8

1 day before the end of my PCT I got bloods again and they came back as the following:
Total Test 539
Free Test 12.8
Estrogen 28
Prolactine 4.8

I've been off PCT for over a week now and my libio is for ****. It became to decline the last week of my cycle and was low for about the first 2 weeks of PCT but gradually got better until a day before the end of my PCT.

Im going to bloods again on the 11th of November but I have been advised to do an extended PCT. I am now back on 50mg of Clomid for 5 days then i will ratch it down to 25 for the next 2 weeks. Novladex 40mg everyday for 3 weeks, 3.0mg of DAA and Vitamin D at 1600 mg per day.

Any thoughts?

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
After being on a 500mg per week of Test E and 300mg of Deca per week cycle with supports of 250IUs per week, 12.5mg of Aromasine everyday, .5mg of Caber every 4th day and Unleashed 3 times per day for 14 weeks (i dropped the Deca after week 13) I went on the following PCT:

Aromasine 12.5mg everyday for 2 weeks, then switched to Arimadex .25mg every 3rd day for the next 2 weeks, 3 Unleashed per day for 4 weeks, 3 Prolactrone for 4 weeks and 1.5mg of DAA beginning in week 2 to week 4. In week 4 I also added 700mg of Bulbine and Clomid 50mg for 2 weeks and then 25mg for 2 weeks.

After coming off PCT, I have just been taking 1 Unleashed per day, 1 Prolactrone per day and 700mg of Bulbine.

3 days after my last pin I got bloods and they came back as the following:
Total Test >1600
Free Test did not test for this
Estrogen 250
Prolactine 1.8

1 day before the end of my PCT I got bloods again and they came back as the following:
Total Test 539
Free Test 12.8
Estrogen 28
Prolactine 4.8

I've been off PCT for over a week now and my libio is for ****. It became to decline the last week of my cycle and was low for about the first 2 weeks of PCT but gradually got better until a day before the end of my PCT.

Im going to bloods again on the 11th of November but I have been advised to do an extended PCT. I am now back on 50mg of Clomid for 5 days then i will ratch it down to 25 for the next 2 weeks. Novladex 40mg everyday for 3 weeks, 3.0mg of DAA and Vitamin D at 1600 mg per day.

Any thoughts?
Well for being at the end of your pct, 539 is by no means bad. Honestly, I'd just run low dose clomid (25mg a day) for another month. That's awesome you get bloods, that way you can continue to see where you are at. What was your baseline before your cycle? I have never had ANYTHING shut me down like a previous deca cycle did. For whatever reason it took me for freaking ever to recover from it. Nandrolones are very very disruptive to your hpta and natural production.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
I'd also leave the nolvadex out, and just stick with the clomid. A way better gonadotropin stimulator. Have you considered HCG at all?

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I'd also leave the nolvadex out, and just stick with the clomid. A way better gonadotropin stimulator. Have you considered HCG at all?
I actually have a prescription for HCG and have plenty on hand. Before I did this cycle I did 6 weeks of 1000IUs of HCG twice per week. My libido was good, I maintained 95% of muscle and 90% of my strength but couldnt get bigger, I didnt feel like a pumped animal, I just wasnt all that enthusiastic about it. Maybe if your a 70 year old man and just want to look "fit" then its cool.

Also, I heard it shuts down your pituitary. HCG mimics the cycle your body goes through to produce testosterone. While it does stimulate production in the testicles it shuts down your pituitary which also produces testosterone.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Well for being at the end of your pct, 539 is by no means bad. Honestly, I'd just run low dose clomid (25mg a day) for another month. That's awesome you get bloods, that way you can continue to see where you are at. What was your baseline before your cycle? I have never had ANYTHING shut me down like a previous deca cycle did. For whatever reason it took me for freaking ever to recover from it. Nandrolones are very very disruptive to your hpta and natural production.
Someone said I may be taking too much Bulbine and that it may be lowering my estrogen too much.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of people have low libido after PCT. It's part of the game. Not real magic to bring it back.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
A lot of people have low libido after PCT. It's part of the game. Not real magic to bring it back.
I understand that but what Im use to is low libido through PCT. Here i was actually coming back and then all of a sudden Im down again.
I wish Testosterone was not something we had to take exogenously, I wish someone could create a peptide to turn your test production on speeds of 0 to 5. 0 being 250-350-, and 5 being 2000.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
I understand that but what Im use to is low libido through PCT. Here i was actually coming back and then all of a sudden Im down again.
I wish Testosterone was not something we had to take exogenously, I wish someone could create a peptide to turn your test production on speeds of 0 to 5. 0 being 250-350-, and 5 being 2000.
Doubt the bulbine is doing that to ya. Deca man, pubmed some studies done on deca and other nandrolones. Can shut you down for a long time, and from a small amount. HCG can desensitize your leydig cells when used excessively, but many pct protocols advocate and use much higher doses than 1000 iu's with GREAT success. Just hang on your libido will come back, it took me a while after coming off everything.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Doubt the bulbine is doing that to ya. Deca man, pubmed some studies done on deca and other nandrolones. Can shut you down for a long time, and from a small amount. HCG can desensitize your leydig cells when used excessively, but many pct protocols advocate and use much higher doses than 1000 iu's with GREAT success. Just hang on your libido will come back, it took me a while after coming off everything.
Its known for lowering estrogen no?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
You can always take Tropinol to help with your libido. I stack that with intimidate and the GF loves it.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Yes, but not greatly. Definitely not greatly enough to destroy your libido, just part of coming off my man. Bulbine natalensis - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com

Interestingly enough, according to that and the linked studies it references at 25 and 50 mg/kg it raises progesterone levels, but at 100 mg/kg lowers it.
I didn't test for prog so I dont know but i was taking Caber while on and Prolactrone during PCT. My prolactine was 1.8 after the cycle and 4.8 after PCT.
Normal Estrogen levels are 15-35, after PCT I was at 28. I was taking 2 pills of Bulbine per day, is it not possible for my Estrogen to have slipped under 15?

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
By no means trying to discount your thinking, but in my opinion I HIGHLY doubt 2 caps of bulbine a day is driving your estrogen low enough to negatively effect your libido. Libido has so many factors involved it blows my mind. If your worried about it though just stop taking the bulbine :). I think if you are concerned do another clomid run! Just my .02, I know it's a mind **** having low libido after cycles.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
By no means trying to discount your thinking, but in my opinion I HIGHLY doubt 2 caps of bulbine a day is driving your estrogen low enough to negatively effect your libido. Libido has so many factors involved it blows my mind. If your worried about it though just stop taking the bulbine :). I think if you are concerned do another clomid run! Just my .02, I know it's a mind **** having low libido after cycles.
Thats actually what I have done. I am doing another clomid run but ibjave also added novla. Im on day 8 now and i felt my libido come back yesterday. Not 100% but at least im ****in again.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Haha I did one deca cycle. Then said **** deca, literally NOTHING shut me down like deca. EVER. And I've taken a lot of shvt

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Definitely the deca, it is notorious for the side effects your are describing. Keep running your SERM and add in Tropinol XP it should help alleviate some of those symptoms.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Haha I did one deca cycle. Then said **** deca, literally NOTHING shut me down like deca. EVER. And I've taken a lot of shvt
Im planning on doing a pro-hormone cycle in January for about 4 weeks. Beastdrol. After that Im looking for something new. Im getting nored with Test/Deca.
What are your favorites you use?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Im planning on doing a pro-hormone cycle in January for about 4 weeks. Beastdrol. After that Im looking for something new. Im getting nored with Test/Deca.
What are your favorites you use?
Bro if you're worried about your endocrine system at the moment then beastdrol aka superdrol will probably be the knockout punch to any natural test that you have left. Just remember that

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Bro if you're worried about your endocrine system at the moment then beastdrol aka superdrol will probably be the knockout punch to any natural test that you have left. Just remember that
I know but i got so big with that 5 years ago. Whats not harmful but gets u big?

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Tropinol and Intimidate would work awesome together and increase that libido to craazy levels

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Tropinol and Intimidate would work awesome together and increase that libido to craazy levels
Any free samples available? I was told the same thing about Bulbine. I'm still waiting for these all day erections.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
I know but i got so big with that 5 years ago. Whats not harmful but gets u big?
I agree, beastdrol would probably be just about one of the worst things you could do to your HPTA at this point. I am not a rep for any company, but intimidate and tropinol would probably increase your libido a significant amount or similar test boosting products. If you are looking to run another cycle around January time frame, and want it to be something that's not absolutely terrible for your hpta like superdrol I would look at doing something along the lines of low test + moderate doses of masteron or low test + 400-800 mg of primo a week with hcg throughout.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I agree, beastdrol would probably be just about one of the worst things you could do to your HPTA at this point. I am not a rep for any company, but intimidate and tropinol would probably increase your libido a significant amount or similar test boosting products. If you are looking to run another cycle around January time frame, and want it to be something that's not absolutely terrible for your hpta like superdrol I would look at doing something along the lines of low test + moderate doses of masteron or low test + 400-800 mg of primo a week with hcg throughout.
When you say "low test" what are you referring to?

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
An HRT dose or slightly above of test while you run another compound. 250 or less.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
An HRT dose or slightly above of test while you run another compound. 250 or less.
I found some one who sells a Masteron ethonate so i dont have to pin every other day. Just twice per week. I want to run 750mg every 5 days and 250 Test Ethonate once per week, with about 250IUs of HCG. Anything else I should stack? What about support? I have read that Masteron is not aromatizing but if Im stacking 250mg of Test, will I need a little AI? Can I lay off the Caber? And what of PCT? Im planning on doing Clomid and Novladex and if Endosurge really works, that too. I may use Endosurge during cycle as well.

The other items you mentioned? Are they as crappy as Bulbine?

bosundave

Awards
No need to switch from aromasin to adex. Just stay with aromasin.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Ok, here are my new bloods after being off cycle for almost 8 weeks and being off my first PCT for almost 4 weeks and being on my extended PCT for almost 3 weeks. Let me know what you guys think. I think my endocrine system is ok. I have to retest for Estrogen and LH though, see below:

Total Testosterone 660
Free Testosterone 14.66 2.20%
Total Estrogen Sample was bad have to retest
Prolactine 12.4
LH They forgot have to retest
FSH 24.1
Cortisol 13.7
LDL 145
HDL 36
Vitamin D 30.9
Blood Pressure 110/80

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you test is only 660 in PCT that is probably not the best thing.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
If you test is only 660 in PCT that is probably not the best thing.
Why? After cycle your natural test levels are suppressed no? I'm 44, my natural test is usually 502. So 660 is great considering I was supressed from the cycle and my normal rates are 502.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why? After cycle your natural test levels are suppressed no? I'm 44, my natural test is usually 502. So 660 is great considering I was supressed from the cycle and my normal rates are 502.
For some reason I thought you said your cycle were around 700.

You could be fine. Nolva/clomid usually boosts your test a **** ton, but everyone is different. No way to know until after you get off the SERMs, but at least you know your stuff isn't bunk.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
For some reason I thought you said your cycle were around 700.

You could be fine. Nolva/clomid usually boosts your test a **** ton, but everyone is different. No way to know until after you get off the SERMs, but at least you know your stuff isn't bunk.
No, during my cycle my Test was over 1,600.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
My LH results came back. They are 16.1. My Estrogen is still pending.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Your test levels are 660 in pct and you're 44..you are well within the normal range. Nothing to worry about at all. Most 30 year olds don't even have a test level of 700 lol.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Just got my estrogen numbers back, they are 120! Why? Ive been off cycle for 8 weeks, of which I was on PCT for 6 and only taking Clomid, Novladex, DAA, Bulbine and Vitamin D. WTF? No wonder Ive been crying like a women thinking about my girl going back to Thailand.
Can anyone explain this?