Blood results help , low test

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Hi I've done about 5 cycles in past incl deca tren test etc I finished 14wk test e and tren a cycle I did pct clomid nolva etc but I was going out drinking through out all cycle so I know it messed it up also

I met my gf and now don't drink, 2 months after pct in June I had no libido and blood results test showed Tes =1.6

2 months after that in august results are
Test 5.3
Lh 3.6
Fsh 3.4

So this result is 4 months after my cycle . Test still low is this normal ? I've booked in again in January next year so roughly it will be 7 months after cycle
Is it wise to ever go again or wait and see ? What should my test be so I can do a bulk cycle ? And obv need advice on low dose cycle if ok <message edited by Craigydar on 17 mins. ago>

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What are the ranges of those numbers? Is test 2-8?

I wouldn't cycle right now. You should do another pct to try to jump start your test

I would do something like a 8 week "pct" of nolva/clomid/daa/inhibit p

Also I would get free test/estrogen/prolactin tested as well.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
What are the ranges of those numbers? Is test 2-8? I wouldn't cycle right now. You should do another pct to try to jump start your test I would do something like a 8 week "pct" of nolva/clomid/daa/inhibit p Also I would get free test/estrogen/prolactin tested as well.
I've done pct then another one mate , you think one more will help and then a full blood test in 3 months ?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your second pct should have been longer than 4 weeks.

You can do another PCT or just wait it out and add some test boosters.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Your second pct should have been longer than 4 weeks. You can do another PCT or just wait it out and add some test boosters.
Don't want to touch clomid etc again
What test boosters do you use mate?
U ever used hgh ?

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Your second pct should have been longer than 4 weeks. You can do another PCT or just wait it out and add some test boosters.
I bought testo pro swole stack
I'll get bloods done again in 3 months and see how they are before I think about cycling
I might just do a test only cycle next for mass gains as tren seemed to of fuked me up

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Don't want to touch clomid etc again
What test boosters do you use mate?
U ever used hgh ?
SERMs are what you want. You do not need a test booster they would be good in addition to but not in place of something like clomid. Think about it this way you are trying to correct a medical issue, you need the correct medication for that medical issue.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
SERMs are what you want. You do not need a test booster they would be good in addition to but not in place of something like clomid. Think about it this way you are trying to correct a medical issue, you need the correct medication for that medical issue.
Yea I see what you mean
What u think then 4 weeks of clomid n nolva ??

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
I myself would run 25mg clomid and 10mg nolva for 8 weeks. And if that fails and your new blood work comes back low you might want to look at HCG like in this case. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2360778/
So this should get my test height enough for another blood test. Hopefully
If I ever get test back to normal ill only do a test only cycle once a year I think

I guess 8 weeks of clomid n nolva won't hurt me can only help
Or I may just ride it out until 3 months time and check again??
What I think ? Do the pct again yea

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
So this should get my test height enough for another blood test. Hopefully
If I ever get test back to normal ill only do a test only cycle once a year I think

I guess 8 weeks of clomid n nolva won't hurt me can only help
Or I may just ride it out until 3 months time and check again??
What I think ? Do the pct again yea
I would not go over the 8 weeks if you have 12 before your next appointment the goal is to have your test levels up again naturally not just while on the SERM's so give it a month off before blood work.

And just remember if you cycle again you're taking a chance if it was me and I did not want TRT I would stick to very very mild hormones like 11oxo, stanodrol 5-alpha-test. But if your determined to go with test I would think short ester like prop very short cycles no more then say 8 weeks with a full and maybe even longer then normal pct. Btw this might just be the tren /deca it has been shown to cause dramatic suppression in some cases for very long periods of time.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
I would not go over the 8 weeks if you have 12 before your next appointment the goal is to have your test levels up again naturally not just while on the SERM's so give it a month off before blood work. And just remember if you cycle again you're taking a chance if it was me and I did not want TRT I would stick to very very mild hormones like 11oxo, stanodrol 5-alpha-test. But if your determined to go with test I would think short ester like prop very short cycles no more then say 8 weeks with a full and maybe even longer then normal pct. Btw this might just be the tren /deca it has been shown to cause dramatic suppression in some cases for very long periods of time.
Yea i pretty much done a deca cycle , then 2 tren cycles whilst partying hard like an idiot mate
Glad I met my gf she's stopped me goin out fukin my body up and getting chlamydia every week lol

Yea I didn't do proper pct etc so I'm hoping it's just a longer shut down

If my bloods come back fine in 3 months I'm guessing it was a long shut down and should be ok to go on mild course

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
I myself would run 25mg clomid and 10mg nolva for 8 weeks. And if that fails and your new blood work comes back low you might want to look at HCG like in this case. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2360778/
I think I might just let it raise naturally
My libido is fine and so is energy etc
I think if I do more clomid n nolva it will effect e2 levels so I'll leave it for 3 months n get another test and take it from there mate

I feel like I'm just abusing my body more

Just sticking to natural test boosters for now

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
A SERM would be very beneficial but if at this point you want to just try to wait it out, and while a natty test booster will not provide the same results as a SERM they can provide some benefits. Look into Intimidate SRT and Tropinol XP.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
A SERM would be very beneficial but if at this point you want to just try to wait it out, and while a natty test booster will not provide the same results as a SERM they can provide some benefits. Look into Intimidate SRT and Tropinol XP.
Well to be fair if you both recommend it I guess at those low doses it won't do me no harm if I run test boosters with it
So clomid n nolva 8 weeks it is then

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well to be fair if you both recommend it I guess at those low doses it won't do me no harm if I run test boosters with it
So clomid n nolva 8 weeks it is then
Good plan.