2 gyno products to take?

LeanMeanDean

Awards
Just learned that my gyno products are probably bunk, and need new stuff to reverse my gyno

Problem is, the more I read the more it seems there's no best answer for this

Clinical studies all seem to claim Nolva gets the job done best

Forums all seem to claim 2.5 Letro a day, while others say that's way too much

Some say run both, some say that will kill you

Exemestane anyone? Do I need a prolactin blocker as well? Could use a consensus here... can't keep blowing money on guesses

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blergs knows his gyno reversal

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I'm no expert but I urge you to google "exemestane and nolva for gyno reversal"

Exemestane is a suicidal AI..it can be taken with nolva because they do not compete for the same receptor.
I have heard that when taking letro with nolva, you reduce the effects of both AI's

I have done 2.5 mgs of letro ED to reverse gyno before..it's horrible, loss of sex drive and painful joints. The thing is that it works!

I just got done with a cycle and had a little gyno flare up. I'm now running 12.5 mgs exemestane with 20 mgs nolva ED. I will do this for 2-4 weeks. If I don't see results I guess I will start letro again

Sorry for the limited info,

Good luck

LeanMeanDean

Awards
No, that helped. Thanks guys. Still looking for some additional feedback, though. Hoping Blergs shows up at some point. I'm willing to endure any side-effects to get rid of this.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
No, that helped. Thanks guys. Still looking for some additional feedback, though. Hoping Blergs shows up at some point. I'm willing to endure any side-effects to get rid of this.
Well if you ok with sides then I believe letro is your best bet.
When I developed my gyno for the first time 99% of the board members recommended letro

I started at 1 mg for day 1
1.5 mgs for day 2 and 3
2mgs for day 4
2.5 mgs for day 5
Stayed at 2.5 mgs ED for 4 weeks..that when I noticed the majority of my gyno was gone.
After week 4 I started nolvadex at 20/20/10/10.
Thennnnn when I was finished with nolva I started taking arimidex at .5mgs 2-3 times per week. And I have been on arimidex at a low dose ever since.
Feel great. Got blood work. Test and estrogen levels are normal.

LeanMeanDean

Awards
So, regarding this business of not taking a SERM alongside and AI because they will reduce eachother's effectiveness?

Only have one shot at this... don't want to screw it up by not taking someone I should have

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
You could take Letrozole with an AI like Reversitol V2 or another herbal AI if the competition for receptors is a proven thing.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Letro killed my gyno. I had lumps the size of large marbles and Letro followed by Aromasin totally eliminated it within a few weeks. Felt like crap for awhile but well worth the success.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Letro killed my gyno. I had lumps the size of large marbles and Letro followed by Aromasin totally eliminated it within a few weeks. Felt like crap for awhile but well worth the success.
Yeah feeling like crap for a few weeks is well worth ridding yourself of man boobs.
I hate gyno, makes me nervous every time I run a ph/ds

LeanMeanDean

Awards
Thinking I'm pretty sold on Letro, even though I'm being bombarded on another forum saying that's a mistake and to run Nolva alone for 12 weeks. I've a good history with you guys

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Thinking I'm pretty sold on Letro, even though I'm being bombarded on another forum saying that's a mistake and to run Nolva alone for 12 weeks. I've a good history with you guys
There saying run nolva for 12 weeks? Iv never heard that. I personally wouldnt want to do that. If it doesn't work then you have just wasted 3 months and your gyno will have pretty much set in.
Go with the tried and true. Letro till you have rid yourself of gyno and or gyno has stopped shrinking. Follow it up with nolva to prevent rebound of estro

LeanMeanDean

Awards
There saying run nolva for 12 weeks? Iv never heard that. I personally wouldnt want to do that. If it doesn't work then you have just wasted 3 months and your gyno will have pretty much set in.
Go with the tried and true. Letro till you have rid yourself of gyno and or gyno has stopped shrinking. Follow it up with nolva to prevent rebound of estro
That's exactly what I told them, that I didn't want to risk 3 more months and this **** becoming permanent. Thinking I'm making the right call. I've ordered both.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
That's exactly what I told them, that I didn't want to risk 3 more months and this **** becoming permanent. Thinking I'm making the right call. I've ordered both.
Good luck bud. Iv been in your position before.

What were you cycling when you developed your gyno?

LeanMeanDean

Awards
This is where it gets stupid...

I've run ridiculous doses of steroids before without antiestrogens and never had an issue. Stupid luck, I guess. Then I went "Paleo" and "healthy" and "hollistic." Started eating a LOT of soy and swapped my prescribed Xanax for natural cannabis. My test levels plummeted and estrogen levels skyrocketed.

A la, gyno because I quit steroids. Now I'm back on test and won't touch those damn hippie herbs.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established

I've run ridiculous doses of steroids before without antiestrogens and never had an issue. Stupid luck, I guess. Then I went "Paleo" and "healthy" and "hollistic." Started eating a LOT of soy and swapped my prescribed Xanax for natural cannabis. My test levels plummeted and estrogen levels skyrocketed.

A la, gyno because I quit steroids. Now I'm back on test and won't touch those damn hippie herbs.
Oh man that sux.
Sorry to hear. Hopefully you can fix it, which you should be able to because you caught it in its early developing form

LeanMeanDean

Awards
I hope... it was a few months ago so my fingers are crossed. Read that pot spikes prolactin so I'm going to run Prami as well. Can't believe I was that stupid.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

Letro 2.5mg ed or eod or what ever dose is pointless off cycle and not healthy.
it is not healthy to crash your estorgen to near 0 with letro off cycle. if you were ON cycle i would say hop on letro asap to lower etrogen levels and AVOID gyno as is what you should have doen with an AI in first place ( sorry if you had bunk product, pm me if you want decent AI/pct brands to work with).
at this point gyno is developed and suppression of estrogen to near 0 over weeks is NOT the way to go about it.
At this point you want to run a SERM and NO AI. If you are off cycle and done your pct and all that then your hormone levels should be at baseline now and an AI is pointless as there is nothing to fix ( i am not arguing crashing your estrogen wont shrink gyno, it will, but it is very unhealthy way to go about it AND you will feel like ****)

you want a serm like Tamox or Ralox ran at a low-med dose for 6-8 weeks. My friend had good success with ralox BTW)
eg with tamox: 20mg ed got 6-8 weeks. ( even a full 12 weeks in some cases) and this will"starve" the glands of estrogen and shrink gyno while leaving estrogen in the body for all your other functions. I would even do a second run like this a month after you try this ( i rec a small break even if you are not happy at 8-12 weeks) before deciding on getting it cut out. in many/most cases gyno will only be 100% gone if you go to doc to get it cut out. but if it shrinks enough where it doesnt bother you than i would just avoid getting cut IMO.

hope that helps.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

it is not healthy to crash your estorgen to near 0 with letro off cycle. if you were ON cycle i would say hop on letro asap to lower etrogen levels and AVOID gyno as is what you should have doen with an AI in first place ( sorry if you had bunk product, pm me if you want decent AI/pct brands to work with).
at this point gyno is developed and suppression of estrogen to near 0 over weeks is NOT the way to go about it.
At this point you want to run a SERM and NO AI. If you are off cycle and done your pct and all that then your hormone levels should be at baseline now and an AI is pointless as there is nothing to fix ( i am not arguing crashing your estrogen wont shrink gyno, it will, but it is very unhealthy way to go about it AND you will feel like ****)

you want a serm like Tamox or Ralox ran at a low-med dose for 6-8 weeks. My friend had good success with ralox BTW)
eg with tamox: 20mg ed got 6-8 weeks. ( even a full 12 weeks in some cases) and this will"starve" the glands of estrogen and shrink gyno while leaving estrogen in the body for all your other functions. I would even do a second run like this a month after you try this ( i rec a small break even if you are not happy at 8-12 weeks) before deciding on getting it cut out. in many/most cases gyno will only be 100% gone if you go to doc to get it cut out. but if it shrinks enough where it doesnt bother you than i would just avoid getting cut IMO.

hope that helps.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I hope... it was a few months ago so my fingers are crossed. Read that pot spikes prolactin so I'm going to run Prami as well. Can't believe I was that stupid.
it is minimal and i use Cannabis medically daily so i would not worry toomuch about prami.
while ON tren or deca yes have some on hand. but supression of estrogen many times help avoid even prog isssues.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

You should have never gone by needing an AI based on gyno. high estrogen levels can cause many issues besides just gyno, I ALWAYS tell people DO NOT judge using an AI depending on your nipples. if you are using supra-logical doses of aromatizing compounds your estrogen WILL be up and you should be using an AI from THE START of cycle to AVOID issues.. not waiting for them to show up...

from now on start in week one and avoid issues. I rec dex at 0.5mg eod

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
like i said dont use an AI, use a SERM there is many reasons for it vs. letro... good luck. i personally would never do it this way..
just because it may work doesnt make it a good pick...

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
what are you talking about? learn about what the compounds do........ SERM like tamox will block the issue glands in breast......... letro is starving your WHOLE body.... there is not "if it works" if it doesnt then neither would have letro and you need em cut out...

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Thanks!

hope that helps.
Dead freaking on man. A SERM is the key- preferably ralox but tamox is also good!

romangod

romangod

Awards
Must have been some good **** and a lot of it.

LeanMeanDean

Awards
Thanks!

hope that helps.
Sorry for letting this thread go; I thought my problems were over.

However, you've posted some really good info since...

Note #1: I was not on cycle at any point, but started 300mg Test C and 20mgs Winstrol after ordering my gyno products.
Note #2: I jumped right into 2.5mg Letro, 20mg Tamox, and 1mg Prami ED.
Note #3: Today is day 5, and I am still feeling the tingling sensations... and really no side effects other than libido loss--which may just be because my cone nipples are depressing me.

I ordered from a very renown source, may I post it? Any thoughts are appreciated...

LeanMeanDean

Awards
Must have been some good **** and a lot of it.
Definitely no and no... I must just be prone. Or perhaps prolactin hasn't been as big an issue as I thought. Just assuming it is because its really the only new variable besides massive soy consumption, and I never had gyno before.

romangod

romangod

Awards
Definitely no and no... I must just be prone. Or perhaps prolactin hasn't been as big an issue as I thought. Just assuming it is because its really the only new variable besides massive soy consumption, and I never had gyno before.
Just a light-hearted comment. Glad you are doing well now.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Someone please PM me a legit source. This stuff is absolutely not working, either. It's getting worse.
Can't source, you're going to catch the ban hammer if you don't edit your question..

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I already reported him ;)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Yeah feeling like crap for a few weeks is well worth ridding yourself of man boobs.
I hate gyno, makes me nervous every time I run a ph/ds
but you could have doe the same thing with just a SERM off cycle. at that point estorgen is ( should be ) normal all you are doign is now crashing your levels while blocking them any way.. I dont think its optimal or healthy. but glad it worked for you.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for letting this thread go; I thought my problems were over.

However, you've posted some really good info since...

Note #1: I was not on cycle at any point, but started 300mg Test C and 20mgs Winstrol after ordering my gyno products.
Note #2: I jumped right into 2.5mg Letro, 20mg Tamox, and 1mg Prami ED.
Note #3: Today is day 5, and I am still feeling the tingling sensations... and really no side effects other than libido loss--which may just be because my cone nipples are depressing me.

I ordered from a very renown source, may I post it? Any thoughts are appreciated...
you should not be starting a cycle if you are trying to rid yourself of gyno right now.. also why taking prami now? i see no reason prog would be up.
if you are gonan stay on cycle make sure you stay on AI and SERM IMO, to avoid making it worse... I would consider being off cycle to try fix gyno. but as iv said if its old or extensivly developed gyno you may need to get glands taken out.