HCG/Proviron help

caz1238

Awards
So, during December im going to be doing cycle of the following. 1) Anavar: ill start with about 50mg a day and bump it up to 75mg then maybe 100mg day. 2) test cypionate: ill be using about 300mg whenever I inject. aside from these two compounds I want to use proviron and HCG but I don't really know how much I should be using for this purpose, im going to be doing this cycle for 8 weeks. Could anyone provide me with some numbers that I should be using daily throughout this 8 weeks? Im going to continue doing research on the proper amounts, but any input from people who have actually used these two compounds on cycle, would be greatly appreciated.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most people dose proviron 50-75mg. But I have seen people go up to 150 as well.

HCG pin 2x a week, 500mcg each dose.

T boy

T boy

Awards
Any reason specifically for going with the proviron?

A lot of people would go with the var and a propionate rather than a cyp over 8 weeks as it works better in that sort of time frame.

I sorted people with a prop at 300mg a week and var at 80mg a day. No HCG but with nolva as a Pct.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any reason specifically for going with the proviron?

A lot of people would go with the var and a propionate rather than a cyp over 8 weeks as it works better in that sort of time frame.

I sorted people with a prop at 300mg a week and var at 80mg a day. No HCG but with nolva as a Pct.
I agree, go with prop with a var cycle. Or at least test e.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Most people dose proviron 50-75mg. But I have seen people go up to 150 as well.

HCG pin 2x a week, 500mcg each dose.
that's double the HCG dose, it's 250ius 2x a week

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
that's double the HCG dose, it's 250ius 2x a week
^^^This but at 8 weeks? I'm not sure I'd bother with the HCG..which is odd for me to even say as I usually recommend its use. But then I would recommend 12 or so minimum for cyp use so? :confused:

T boy

T boy

Awards
Defo agree with that.

10-12 weeks is a cyp range generally and over that ethanate.

Also with the short term(up to 8 weeks) prop I don't normally advise HCG but over long term use, say 12 plus HCG is a given.