Nolva/clomid pct and gyno question

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
My planned pct goes as follows

Nolva 40/20/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50/50

I have 2 questions.

1. Should the second week of nolva be bumped to 40 as well?

2. Should clomid only be used for 2 weeks? I have read that Clomid may have negative impact after so long.

Now for the gyno part.

I have a small spot of preexisting gyno. 3 days into my cycle my nip was tingling a bit. I took 40mg of nolva. And plan to continue at 20mg for the remainder. Is this ok. Or maybe could I just do it for a few days, drop i, and repeat this any time I feel something.

Here's my cycle btw

Week 1-10 sust 250mg 2x a week
Week 1-5 OT 60mg ed
Week 8-12 winny 70mg ed
And of course the pct I have already mentioned.

Thanks for your time and help guys.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You don't need to dose your SERMs that high, especially if using both.

I always do Nolva 20/20/10/10 and clomid 25/25/25/25. More than enough!

It's ok to take the 40mg nolva on cycle to combat gyno. I would run it until you don't feel the nip tingles anymore.

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
You don't need to dose your SERMs that high, especially if using both.

I always do Nolva 20/20/10/10 and clomid 25/25/25/25. More than enough!

It's ok to take the 40mg nolva on cycle to combat gyno. I would run it until you don't feel the nip tingles anymore.
Thank you. Now one more thing. The tingling started yesterday I took nolva and now today nothing. Should I run it a couple more days just in case or just wait till I feel something again?

Much appreciated

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
Could it just be in my head? It seems like 3 days is really soon to be showing signs but I don't want to take chances.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Add some Intimidate SRT as NMDA works best with low test levels such as during a PCT.

biggiesmallz

biggiesmallz

Awards
raloxifene is the best serm at binding and blocking estrogen receptors at breast tissue. Combined with a mild AI, should get rid of your gyno (say 60mg ralox/day for a few weeks, and maybe adex or aromasin dosed daily at whatever you feel is necessary)

Can also use nolva in the same manner