Need pct advice

OhhMyFcuk

Awards
Can't get my hands on nolva since i am very tight on money at the moment, could t bomb be used/work as a replacement pct, or was that a stupid question?

rphash49

Awards
Can't get my hands on nolva since i am very tight on money at the moment, could t bomb be used/work as a replacement pct, or was that a stupid question?
What are you wanting to cycle?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
so you gots money for steroids and all ancillaries, but not a serm? should change your name to FcukingPathetic

JD261985

Banned
Awards
so you gots money for steroids and all ancillaries, but not a serm? should change your name to FcukingPathetic
Its like these people who drive around in a brand new corvette but still live in some 750 dollar apt. Makes no ****ing sense

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Its like these people who drive around in a brand new corvette but still live in some 750 dollar apt. Makes no ****ing sense
WTF man you staking out my house :p

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Nice trolling. Buy some Intimidate SRT and Tropinol XP with your SERM and Steroids next time.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Vodka and cheeseburgers. Gotta flush your system with vodka and increase calories with burgers or pizza to keep gains.