PCT confusion

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
trying to get my PCT together before i start my cycle and looking at what others use and researching products and talking to a friend who competes (not that that means anything) i realize that everyone has a different idea of what to use. a SERM is the main ingredient everyone has in common. some say hcg others say use on cycle not during PCT. some use test boosters some dont. some use an AI others dont. i dont have alot of experience but in my last two cycles i only ran nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and bounced back pretty quickly. they were both eight weekers with test p and some orals to kick start while this time i plan on test e 14 weeks and deca 12. i know there many different opinions on this and definitely dont want to skimp at all on my PCT but it seems the main and only ingredient i need is a SERM. correct me if im wrong please..... and thank you!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SERM: A must
HCG: DO NOT USE IN PCT!!! Only on cycle.
Test boosters: Not essential but they are good to have
AI: Not essential but you can use them
cortisol control: Not essential but you can use them

40mg nolva is excessive. It's not gonna really have any negative effects on you but not reason to run more than you need.

I would run this is you are trying to be economical:
Nolva
20/20/10/10 (add 2 weeks of 10mg if you are running a longer injectable cycle)
DAA (cheap test booster)
3g/3g/3g/3g

You can add in a cortisol control supp like Reduce XT or AI like erase if you want as well.

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards

40mg nolva is excessive. It's not gonna really have any negative effects on you but not reason to run more than you need.

Nolva
DAA (cheap test booster)
3g/3g/3g/3g

You can add in a cortisol control supp like Reduce XT or AI like erase if you want as well.
Looks good. I will lower the nolva and run the DAA... I dont want to be economical at the expense of loosing my gains and wasting the time and money I put into my gear I just dont wanna buy a bunch of crap really not needed. I will be running an AI during my cycle maybe I could taper off during my PCT.
Question tho why would you not run the hcg in PCT?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

Nolva
DAA (cheap test booster)
3g/3g/3g/3g

^^ what this fella said

Looks good. I will lower the nolva and run the DAA... I dont want to be economical at the expense of loosing my gains and wasting the time and money I put into my gear I just dont wanna buy a bunch of crap really not needed. I will be running an AI during my cycle maybe I could taper off during my PCT.
Question tho why would you not run the hcg in PCT?
you're trying to stimulate your LH, not inhibit it