My Pct

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
Here's what my pct looks like. Just wanna make sure I'm g2g

Nolva-20/20/20/10

Usp labs daa 3k 3/3/3/3

Erase pro: 0/0/3/2/1

Am I all good to go or is there something I should add or remove? Thanks for the input guys

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks great, way to research and not just ask people to set up your pct!

What is your cycle?

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
Cycle of havoc. Ran it 40/40/40/50/50/50. It was fun besides last week or so. Lethargy was such a b**** last few days

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Someone did their homework...good stuff bro.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Cycle of havoc. Ran it 40/40/40/50/50/50. It was fun besides last week or so. Lethargy was such a b**** last few days
thank god for caffeine huh? :p

CaptForest

CaptForest

Awards
I am on a very similar cycle i am doing epi elite for 40/40/40/40/50/50. I am 8 days in so far.

How did you like the 3 weeks at 50mg in a row. What did you notice different?

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
I noticed my strength went up a hell of a lot and I added on some pretty good mass. Not sure how much though maybe around 8 lbs in the last two weeks. But I had horrible back pumps and like I said the lethargy really kicked my a$$ the last two weeks

CaptForest

CaptForest

Awards
I am getting mild back pumps now at 8 days in on 40 mg.

I am still not sure what feeling lethargic is. This is my first cycle. You think that extra week at 50mg helped alot overall?

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
Being lethargic is having no energy. I had to make myself go to the gym towards the end pretty much. I also had bad libido toward the end as well. Which means I had no sex drive. It was really hard for me to get turned on even when my girl givin me head ha. But yeah I think it was worth it in the end. This isn't my first cycle though so make sure you listen to your body if you think it's too much drop it back down to 40 mgs and you'll be good. Also make sure you have a serm for pct or all those sides you get from havoc will be for nothing

CaptForest

CaptForest

Awards
How much did your weight increase from the cycle?

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
Approx 12 lbs my weight would fluctuate from water and what not. I had no fat gains

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I just got done running epi at 50 mgs for my last 2 weeks. Thoughts 2 weeks sucked! I felt like absolute crap. Lethargy was terrible.
Next time I do a epi cycle in definitely using stano.

Hows you pct going? How ya feeling ?

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
Oh yeah man I know the feeling. My last two week were complete hell. I took a week off when I first started my pct. I felt like I needed to cause my body was shut down hard. But I'm glad I did it. My strength has stayed the same actually I'm a little stronger on my bench. The only thing that's a little weaker is my military press only by like 5lbs though. So I'm happy right now with my pct. I've leaned out more on my pct too which is kinda weird. Only two weeks left on it

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah man I know the feeling. My last two week were complete hell. I took a week off when I first started my pct. I felt like I needed to cause my body was shut down hard. But I'm glad I did it. My strength has stayed the same actually I'm a little stronger on my bench. The only thing that's a little weaker is my military press only by like 5lbs though. So I'm happy right now with my pct. I've leaned out more on my pct too which is kinda weird. Only two weeks left on it
Good to hear.
I completely lose my appetite in the afternoon.. But thank goodness it's coming back. I had to force feed myself the first week of pct.
Like you, I also feel very strong during pct.
I cAn feel myself recovering..always a thing

Any ideas for your next cycle?

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
Good to hear.
I completely lose my appetite in the afternoon.. But thank goodness it's coming back. I had to force feed myself the first week of pct.
Like you, I also feel very strong during pct.
I cAn feel myself recovering..always a thing

Any ideas for your next cycle?
Glad to hear your pct is going good as well. For my next cycle I think I'm gonna do the real deal. I just got a connect on some test deca ect.. But I think I'm gonna do just test at first. What about you?

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear your pct is going good as well. For my next cycle I think I'm gonna do the real deal. I just got a connect on some test deca ect.. But I think I'm gonna do just test at first. What about you?
Lucky. I'm still having trouble finding the real stuff.
I'm going to do DMZ or Tren...orrrr tren and epi stack

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Looks good but you could add some Tropinol XP to get back to baseline even faster.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
i agree with laneanders. tropinolXP would be a safe bet

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
The only thing missing IMO is a OTC test booster to help get you back to normal faster. Tropinol will do just that for yah!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The only thing missing IMO is a OTC test booster to help get you back to normal faster. Tropinol will do just that for yah!
sigh

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established