PCT = What right looks like?

PitBullMike

PitBullMike

Awards
Hey friends I decided to once and for all become a member on this site because well, I feel there is the most knowledgeable people on here compared to any other forum site. I had a question that has been burning in my head for so long now and wanted to get some knowledge from you guys. For a H-drol cycle I have come across three variations of a good PCT "Good to people on the internet" and wondered which is the best?

Lets just say for discussion purposes you run the 50/50/75/75/75/75 of H-drol..... I ran it this way in the past with good results..

#1 For PCT some people run Nolva 20/20/10/10 then Activate Extreme/Lean Extreme starting on the 2nd or 3rd week of PCT.

#2 For PCT some people run Nolva 20/20/10/10 then PCS starting on the 3rd week.

#3 Hell for PCT I have even read people who say they just go Nolva 20/20/10/10 and nothing else.

#4 TunnedSports says PCT Week 1-2 Nolvadex 20mg, Test Booster. | Week 2-4 Nolvadex 10mg, Test Booster.

I guess without looking like an Ass-Hat what does right look like? Is any of these better than the other... Any input will be appreciated my friends, maybe my question will even help someone else...

rphash49

Awards
It's a little bit of preferences and what has worked for others. I wouldn't use any of those examples above.

My min pct is:
1. Clomid+Nolva or torem
2. Daa
3. AI

Tuned sports seems to be overly pro nolva. Clomid and Nolva work differently. Clomid does a better job of restarting hpta and Nolva is better at protecting your boobs. Torem does the job of both with less sides.

The negative for torem is that it is more expensive and has a higher chance of being low dosed/bunk

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
well if you break down the effects of different pct products and how they relate to coming off aas, it makes it pretty easy to break down

1. aas causes supression. clomid stimulates the htpa bringing back test production

2. aas can cause funky estrogen spikes on or off cycle (aka rebound estrogen). an aromatase inhibitor will control this and keep it down while clomid brings test back up. you can also add nolva here because nolva binds to the estrogen receptors in the breast, making it pretty damn hard to develop gyno

3. test booster. totally not needed. prety much a speculation added to pct with the logic that itll help boost test production. sounds good enough, and daa is cheap as dirt

im not well-read on torem. but suposedly it binds to the breast receptors like nolva while also stimulating the htpa like clomid. so it covers both serms in one. never used it myself

rphash49

Awards
im not well-read on torem. but suposedly it binds to the breast receptors like nolva while also stimulating the htpa like clomid. so it covers both serms in one. never used it myself
It's hard to find a medical study comparing Clomid vs Nolva but many very recent studies compare torem vs Nolva and torem vs Clomid.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For Hdrol keep it simple- Nolva 20/20/20/20 with DAA or other natty test booster. A cortisol controlling product like Reduce XT is a good to throw in starting week 2 of PCT- especially if you up your stims in pct which can raise cortisol levels

note: tuned sports is a good guide but it is quite outdated

PitBullMike

PitBullMike

Awards
Hey thanks dudes for the tips and info.... Like I said this might help others with the same question.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For Hdrol keep it simple- Nolva 20/20/20/20 with DAA or other natty test booster. A cortisol controlling product like Reduce XT is a good to throw in starting week 2 of PCT- especially if you up your stims in pct which can raise cortisol levels

Agreed. DAA is the best bang for your buck as far as test boosters go.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

^^ ^