Some general questions before Mstem cycle.

rugginislife

Awards
Hey guys, I am about to run my first PH cycle. I have Assault Labs Msten Extreme Mass builder at which I will be running 8/12/12/16 as well as Protex(liver support) throughout. For PCT I plan on running Nolva at 20/20/10/10 as well as PES Erase at 0/0/1/2/2/1 and DAA 3/3/3/3/3. How does this sound to you guys? I have done plenty of research and this seems to be an effective plan based on what I've read/heard. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

rphash49

Awards
Hey guys, I am about to run my first PH cycle. I have Assault Labs Msten Extreme Mass builder at which I will be running 8/12/12/16 as well as Protex(liver support) throughout. For PCT I plan on running Nolva at 20/20/10/10 as well as PES Erase at 0/0/1/2/2/1 and DAA 3/3/3/3/3. How does this sound to you guys? I have done plenty of research and this seems to be an effective plan based on what I've read/heard. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I really don't recommend m-sten for a first cycle. It's pretty strong stuff. Also m-sten is hard to produce and is usually 15-30% superdrol which again is an extremely strong DS. Gains can be very good on m-sten but it comes at a cost of possible severe side effects. That is why it is recommended to start with epi or hdrol which can still give good results but are much more mild so that you can determine your tolerance.

Pct looks pretty good but I'd recommend a better serm for m-sten.

IMO serm ranking:
1- torem
2- Clomid
3- Nolva

rugginislife

Awards
Thank you for the response. What would you think about swapping the Msten for Vital Labs Halo V? Could I keep everything else the same?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with either LGI or CEL hdrol or Epi. Both are great for a first cycle
I would recommend Cycle Assist during the cycle and Nolva and optional test booster for PCT. A cortisol controlling product like Reduce xt or LX is also good to add to pct

rphash49

Awards
I would go with either LGI or CEL hdrol or Epi. Both are great for a first cycle
I would recommend Cycle Assist during the cycle and Nolva and optional test booster for PCT. A cortisol controlling product like Reduce xt or LX is also good to add to pct
^ this but I'd still go torem.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good, but I would run something else for your first cycle.

Everyone responds to different serms differently. No one knows which is best for the OP.