Getting drunk during pct?

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Would it ruin my gains if I get drunk during pct it's going to be my birthday soon and I want to slam a few drinks down at least its been too long. I've read mixed things on it. I also had a beer or two during my cycle a few times with no adverse reactions although I'm sure my liver wasn't too happy about that lol.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Would it ruin my gains if I get drunk during pct it's going to be my birthday soon and I want to slam a few drinks down at least its been too long. I've read mixed things on it. I also had a beer or two during my cycle a few times with no adverse reactions although I'm sure my liver wasn't too happy about that lol.
Liver considerations aside it may also increase your chance of gyno.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I was in mexico for a pct coming off test and tren. was drunk an entire week

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will be fine. You are not gonna get gyno LOL

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Getting drunk isn't going to help your test levels get back to normal ill tell you that much. Why not just wait? Do you NEED to get drunk that bad

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would NEVER drink in pct ever. Getting drunk decreases test for a whole 48 hrs via some studies. Take your hormonal recovery seriously.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
If you HAVE to get drunk, do it after. Simple as that.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nobody HAS to get drunk lol. If you're serious enough about your physique to use steroids you should be serious enough to not get plowed.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Double post

F

FranARG

Awards
I usually try not to drink a single drop of alcohol during cycle and PCT, let lone get drunk. If you want to get smashed go get some Weed haha.

R

rphash49

Awards
I don't drink on cycle or pct. Just seems like a contradiction to all the hard work I put in.