Just a question regarding PCT following a cycle of EPI

rugginislife

Awards
Hey guys, I'm pretty new to this site. I have never taken a prohormone before, but I have been doing a lot of research and the use of a SERM for PCT is usually regarded as a necessity. I read on another prohormone forum that if you run Epistane then the use of a SERM is unnessecary if you use PES Erase Pro + A liver support + Natty test boosters. What are your thoughts? I appreciate the help in advance.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol wtf who told you that? I hope not a PES rep.

Epi is some strong ****, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I would definitely run a SERM with it.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolva
20/20/10/10
(or clomid 50/50/25/25)
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

Reactions: mw1

FranARG

Awards
Epi is not a toy, no serm no cycle. Follow any reasonable PCT regime that has a SERM (Nolva, Clomid or Torem), some DAA and any product with Armistane.

Rocktown

Awards
I thought the same thing but luckily the guy on here gave me better advice before I started my cycle. I was a little intimidated to try to find a serm at first.Google tamoxifen reaserch chemicals. You will find easy access to a serm that way. Get your serm. THEN start your cycle and rock on.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Reversitol V2 and Intimidate SRT are highly recommended when it comes to SERM and PCT.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Definitely going to need a SERM man, I wouldn't recommend doing a cycle without one. That being said adding some Intimidate SRT would help you out immensely as well.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Definietely have a SERM on hand and add Intimidate SRT to boost them levels back to normal faster

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
What is your projected dosage and how long do you intend on running the cycle?