When to take SERM

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Currently taking torem for SERM and usually take 45mg when I wake up and 25 before bed. Is there a specific time to take it?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't matter. The half life is very long.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
how bout all at once so you dont forget a dose

FranARG

Awards
I take Nolva and Clomid as a part of my PCT, so I split doses. But when I cant take the pills with me for the day, I take them all at once in the morning.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
yea but its gonna taste like sh*t anyways. if you split it up, you have to deal with 2 servings of sh*t
Idk man everyone has there own way of doing things. Just like the way you have sex is different from the way I do

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This for your Anabeta + Erase cycle bro?!

Make sure you don't miss a dose so you don't get bitch tits!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Idk man everyone has there own way of doing things. Just like the way you have sex is different from the way I do
i stick it in the hole. what do you do?

is this really for anabeta + erase?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i stick it in the hole. what do you do?

is this really for anabeta + erase?
I doubt it.

But in a different thread he told somebody they better make sure to use a SERM for AB + Erase run.

Hopefully that's all it was, because if he thinks you need a SERM for that he shouldn't even consider using real AAS.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I doubt it. But in a different thread he told somebody they better make sure to use a SERM for AB + Erase run. Hopefully that's all it was, because if he thinks you need a SERM for that he shouldn't even consider using real AAS.
So.. This guy hahah whatever bro I'm making gains and can give two fuks about your childish sh*t talking.

rphash49

Awards
Currently taking torem for SERM and usually take 45mg when I wake up and 25 before bed. Is there a specific time to take it?
Take first thing in the morning. Also if this is week one of pct 70mg is a little low. Torem needs to be dosed higher than Nolva and Clomid.

4 week torem pct example:
120/90/90/60

6 week torem pct example:
120/90/90/90/60/30

I prefer the 6 week pct but most opt for a short 4 week pct