GYNO , PCT, WORRYYYYY

Lc3933

Lc3933

Awards
This is going to be my first time run on any PH/DS, and after much research ive decided on using a Halodrol clone (specifically the Halomass provided here by celtic labs). I will be running it at 50/75/75/75/75, with a pct consisting of torem, erase, DAA, HCGenerate, compound 20, and titanium. I plan to taper up the erase and then taper down starting at week 2 of pct and continuing past the serm by 2 weeks as such 2/3/4/3/2/1. the thing im worried about is this "gyno rebound"people are talking about. From what ive researched both using a suicidal type inhibitor aswell as tapering should both be good strategies at avoiding this rebound type effect, but i was wondering if theres anything else i could also do to help avoid such thing from happening. also i was wondering if you knew how long after pct it would still be a possibility of such symptoms presenting themselves (ie. how long after pct do i no longer have to worry about it being a possibility of happening). any info would be greatly appreciated, thankyou

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't worry about it at all. few of my friends just quit their cycles or whatever and taper whatever theyre using, and dont experience any rebound. i woulndt use an ai in pct but thats just me and my opinion

Lc3933

Lc3933

Awards
Why wouldn't you? Not disagreeing but interested in why not. I've never cycled but it seems to be a staple in every successful pct (a serm, a test booster, a cortisol controller, an ai)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good. Although kinda excessive with the OCT pct supps. Just stick with torem, erase, and daa. If you want to step it up a notch I would get an ArA product like x factor or x gels.

Save the hcgenerate, compound 20, and titanium for later use.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, and AI is not needed. Won't hurt though.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
rebound gymo is more of a scare from epistane than hdrol. reason is because epistane has ai properties, so it causes an estrogen dip on cycle. then it comes back full force during and after pct to rape your boobies

not so much of a scare with hdrol. at that dose and that overkill amount of otc sups, you shouldnt worry about it t all

and assuming your serm is good, its gonna be near impossible for estrogen to bind to the boobies when thats your serms binding site

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
rebound gymo is more of a scare from epistane than hdrol. reason is because epistane has ai properties, so it causes an estrogen dip on cycle. then it comes back full force during and after pct to rape your boobies

not so much of a scare with hdrol. at that dose and that overkill amount of otc sups, you shouldnt worry about it t all

and assuming your serm is good, its gonna be near impossible for estrogen to bind to the boobies when thats your serms binding site
Really? I had not heard this about Epistane. In fact I've heard the opposite, that Epistane has super low instances of causing Gyno. Have you seen this not to be true?

If so, what kind of PCT would you recommend for an Epi cycle?

FranARG

Awards
Nolva 20-20-10-10
Erase
DAA 3gr ED

I would also add clomid 150mg first 3 days then 50-50-25-25.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is going to be my first time run on any PH/DS, and after much research ive decided on using a Halodrol clone (specifically the Halomass provided here by celtic labs). I will be running it at 50/75/75/75/75, with a pct consisting of torem, erase, DAA, HCGenerate, compound 20, and titanium. I plan to taper up the erase and then taper down starting at week 2 of pct and continuing past the serm by 2 weeks as such 2/3/4/3/2/1. the thing im worried about is this "gyno rebound"people are talking about. From what ive researched both using a suicidal type inhibitor aswell as tapering should both be good strategies at avoiding this rebound type effect, but i was wondering if theres anything else i could also do to help avoid such thing from happening. also i was wondering if you knew how long after pct it would still be a possibility of such symptoms presenting themselves (ie. how long after pct do i no longer have to worry about it being a possibility of happening). any info would be greatly appreciated, thankyou
How old are you ? How long you been lifting? Serious questions.

Lc3933

Lc3933

Awards
I am 24, been lifting 6-7 days a week consistently for 2 years, dropped about 125 lbs of fat and put on about 40lbs of muscle. Stats are;
-24yrs
-6"4ft
-207lbs
-9.5% bf

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Nolva 20-20-10-10
Erase
DAA 3gr ED

I would also add clomid 150mg first 3 days then 50-50-25-25.
That's pretty much exactly what I'm running for PCT. Why so high on the Clomid though? There's no way I could do three days at 150mg. I'd probably go blind lol.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am 24, been lifting 6-7 days a week consistently for 2 years, dropped about 125 lbs of fat and put on about 40lbs of muscle. Stats are;
-24yrs
-6"4ft
-207lbs
-9.5% bf
125 lbs in fat loss. Im guessing half your training years were spent in a deficit. So...you can definitely gain more naturally. To jump on steroids after just 2 years is not good. 40 lbs of muscle is bull ****. Some of that was probably muscle memory. 30 lbs maybe* given you're tall like me*6 - 7 days training is wayyyy tooo much.

But...I get off track alot. Most of the gyno from hdrol is prolactin based. Get some caber. Otc prolactin products arent that great. Some arent even proven.

FranARG

Awards
The reason is to jump start your balls with a massive dose. I did not experience any sides with Clomid, and I think they are a little bit exagerated.

Lc3933

Lc3933

Awards
What's caber? And how would I even go about getting something like that?

Lc3933

Lc3933

Awards
Also is it common to get a prolactin gyno from halodrol, or just a possibility?

FranARG

Awards
Caber is Cabergoline, google it up. You could get it from an RC...just dont ask for sources here because it is not allowed.

Lc3933

Lc3933

Awards
Something to be used in pct or on cycle? And like I said how comon are prolactin issues with halo

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
-24yrs
-6"4ft
-207lbs
-9.5% bf
Lol I read this as "I've been lifting for 6 days total" TIME FOR.SLEEP

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
The reason is to jump start your balls with a massive dose. I did not experience any sides with Clomid, and I think they are a little bit exagerated.
Does it really work that way tho? I've heard some guys say anything over 50 won't benefit your hormone levels anymore but only increase your sides. But if you've done it with success I'll take your word for it. Maybe I'll do 100 for 3 days

Lc3933

Lc3933

Awards
Yes, deffinitly. Inhibit X, erase/erasepro, or lean xtreme

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Got it. I have Erase as my AI. What does Inhibit X do?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok. How do you cycle it on the PCT?

Is a cort control just to help you keep more of your gains, because cortisol will spike after cycle or something?
The influx of hormones caused by your production turning back on spikes physical stress and mental stress. Ill skip the science and just say neurotransmitters are ****ed up bro!