Urgent pct help for epistane

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
I got 1 week left of epistane. I hear a lot of conflicting things on here and I want to clear some things up. With DAA some people are saying to start your last week of the cycle. Others say to start your first day of pct which one is it? Another conflicting thing is running erase some people are saying 0/0/3/2/1 others say 0/3/2/2/1 and so forth. For serm I'll be running 20/20/10/10 for nolva my cycle right now is tentatively scheduled for 5 weeks 30/30/30/40/40 I might add a 6th week @ 40mg.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got 1 week left of epistane. I hear a lot of conflicting things on here and I want to clear some things up. With DAA some people are saying to start your last week of the cycle. Others say to start your first day of pct which one is it? Another conflicting thing is running erase some people are saying 0/0/3/2/1 others say 0/3/2/2/1 and so forth. For serm I'll be running 20/20/10/10 for nolva my cycle right now is tentatively scheduled for 5 weeks 30/30/30/40/40 I might add a 6th week @ 40mg.
From my understanding, the erase doens't doesn't matter much. I would ramp it down rather than up if you wanted to ramp it.

I would just do 0/0/2/2/2/2. You won't rebound from it so why taper?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I agree with the Novla, though for you DAA you should use Intimidate SRT. Has NMDA which is a better form of DAA

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Alright thanks for the help 5th week starts tomorrow and I'm staying @ 40mg for sixth week I might go for 50mg we'll see how sides are. I already got Prima Force DAA so I might as well use it and preworkout will be Hemo Rage Black Ultra with the banned DMAA.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Definitely look in to Intrimidate SRT for your DAA needs and follow the advise already given. 4 weeks of PCT is usually what people recommend.

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Definitely look in to Intrimidate SRT for your DAA needs and follow the advise already given. 4 weeks of PCT is usually what people recommend.
Why should I get SRT? It's an iforce product and your an iforce member hmmm. Also it's overpriced $16.99 for 30 caps give me a break.