PCT for Sust/Tren
- 09-10-2013, 08:56 PM
PCT for Sust/Tren
Hey guys I'm currently in week three of a 16 week cycle sust500mg per week tren 300-400 mg per week (jabs eod).
I have plenty of clomid on hand for pct but nothing to run while on cycle.
I was wondering if clomid as a standalone for pct will be sufficient or I should add anything?
Sides aren't bad so far, only experiencing night sweats, about 8lbs of lean muscle gain and insane strength gains so far.
- 09-12-2013, 03:00 PM
Add a natty test booster for added insurance. Try out Intimidate SRT it has NMDA in it which is a more potent form of DAA. It will help you get back up to speed quickly. Tropinol XP is another great option.
- 09-12-2013, 06:34 PM
From what I experienced, its better to have a few options to help with PCT. As laneanders said, "Intimidate SRT it has NMDA in it which is a more potent form of DAA" which would a good route to go.iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
09-13-2013, 04:19 AM
You want to have a hefty PCT for a hefty cycle.
I would go with something like this:
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
09-13-2013, 03:03 PM
depends on the options you are looking at. I prefer natty but that is just me. As Lane and Veaderko said above, a really good option to try out would be Intimidate SRT!
Similar Forum Threads
- By dankone in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 27Last Post: 02-17-2009, 06:52 PM
- By Canadianguy in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2008, 01:32 AM
- By Bwhit in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 16Last Post: 10-11-2008, 11:28 PM
- By Ironslave in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2008, 12:10 PM
- By tparisi in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2008, 11:03 AM