PCT Help, please respond

  1. New Member
    BigHomie26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    24
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    87%

    PCT Help, please respond


    Week 1-12- BD Test Cyp 250mg 2x/week
    Week 1-12- BD EQ 200mg 2x/week
    Week 13-20- BD Andropen 275mg 2x/week
    Week 13-20 BD Masteron 100mg 3x/week

    This is my 4th cycle. I usually run from mid April- mid August give or take. I never have done PCT, I usually get pretty nasty back and chest acne and loose a lot of of my gains, but In the past I have barely went to the gym from Sept-Jan which I also blame for the loss of gains, but that is going to stop this year. I have been staying with it so far. My question to you all is what are some opinions for a PCT pertaining to my cycle above? Is HCG a must? Is a SERM necessary as well? I have heard HCG should be ran during cycle, I've heard it should be a PCT. I don't have a clue. Please help me out if you can. Thanks a lot guys, much appreciated.

  2. New Member
    FranARG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    26
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    17435
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    80.52%

    Wtf? No PCT for 4 cycles? Are you kidding me?

    I will not help you, you must be trolling.
  3. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,229
    Rep Power
    683047
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FranARG View Post
    Wtf? No PCT for 4 cycles? Are you kidding me?

    I will not help you, you must be trolling.
    Lol.. this threads hysterical
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    BigHomie26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    24
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    87%

    Quote Originally Posted by FranARG View Post
    Wtf? No PCT for 4 cycles? Are you kidding me?

    I will not help you, you must be trolling.
    Thanks for your help douche
  5. New Member
    BigHomie26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    24
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    87%

    Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post

    Lol.. this threads hysterical
    Thanks for your help douche
  6. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    466001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    yea im not helping either, i cry troll

    who the fuk runs 4 cycles, then immediately stops working out after each cycle with no pct? trolls do
  7. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,584
    Rep Power
    619204
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    21.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    yea im not helping either, i cry troll

    who the fuk runs 4 cycles, then immediately stops working out after each cycle with no pct? trolls do
    It's actually not uncommon. I know a few people who do. Not everyone knows about PCT, especially outside of forums.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  8. Advanced Member
    Godstrength's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    440305
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    95.39%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    You need a serm to run for pct and also an ai while on cycle..... Hcg is recommended while on cycle. That's all I'm gonna give ya bro.... Please do the research it's very easy to find tons of info on this stuff..... The fact that you started your 4th cycle having never done any of these things is not good.... Hence the responses
  9. New Member
    Matt73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    49530
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    39.26%

    You've been a member for a little bit and must of picked up on the fact that you always need a pct when playing with your hormones! It's not fair that you don't expect the response you're getting. It's an insult to the senior members that give out soooo much information through posts and stickies that you would ask for help. If you're not trolling then you deserve the response you get.

    That said of course if you need help I want you to get it, so search and learn from the site as I have and many others. It will not be spoon fed to you. good luck.
  10. Advanced Member
    vassille's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    968
    Rep Power
    48010
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    11.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHomie26 View Post
    Week 1-12- BD Test Cyp 250mg 2x/week
    Week 1-12- BD EQ 200mg 2x/week
    Week 13-20- BD Andropen 275mg 2x/week
    Week 13-20 BD Masteron 100mg 3x/week

    This is my 4th cycle. I usually run from mid April- mid August give or take. I never have done PCT, I usually get pretty nasty back and chest acne and loose a lot of of my gains, but In the past I have barely went to the gym from Sept-Jan which I also blame for the loss of gains, but that is going to stop this year. I have been staying with it so far. My question to you all is what are some opinions for a PCT pertaining to my cycle above? Is HCG a must? Is a SERM necessary as well? I have heard HCG should be ran during cycle, I've heard it should be a PCT. I don't have a clue. Please help me out if you can. Thanks a lot guys, much appreciated.
    How is your recovery after such cycle?
    How long does it take to recover?
  11. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    466001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post

    How is your recovery after such cycle?
    How long does it take to recover?
    well obviously his recovery sucked because he lost everything on each cycle. i doubt he got bloods done to give you the answer you want though
  12. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I think you should get blood work done before you do anything else. See where your hormones and lipids are at. If things are out of whack post up the results so we can help you fix it
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A gap between cycle and pct- help please
    By griller88 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 01:56 PM
  2. PCT HELP PLEASE! very late on starting, so help asap!
    By getnswoll1216 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 03:58 PM
  3. pct help please
    By oldyankee in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 02:00 PM
  4. PCT help please
    By boom782 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 10:20 PM
  5. pct help please
    By primal1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2004, 02:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in